Can any Christian / Jew explain this?

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
and Egypt worshipped a circle

just because you think circularity as a spiritual concept is a way to explain away what im saying as trivial doesnt mean it was actually successful

Based on Egyptian understanding...Peter Parker IS real.
It's a known fact that christian Mythology was stolen from Egyptian Mythology breh......

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
It's a known fact that christian Mythology was stolen from Egyptian Mythology breh......
i dont know what you mean when you say "christian mythology"

the greeks had the magical papyri (they were sore afraid of Typhon and fled to Egypt) well before the gospels. And Egyptian Mythology grew with time
Several Greek stories place the birth of Typhon in the east, in Cilicia. A later myth, recorded by Apollodorus,note is that the Olympian deities were very scared of Typhon and fled to Egypt, where they dressed up like animals.

In the original peoples before the unification of Upper and Lower egypt they collective worshipped Set (Zeus)

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
i dont know what you mean when you say "christian mythology"

the greeks had the magical papyri (they were sore afraid of Typhon and fled to Egypt) well before the gospels. And Egyptian Mythology grew with time

In the original peoples before the unification of Upper and Lower egypt they collective worshipped Set (Zeus)
And on that note...we are done. You are now intellectually dishonest.

Vodou is known as the oldest religion in the world. It predates Egypt and anything the Horn of Africa was doing. I got insomnia and feel like my 2hr nap is coming up. I can debate you more in your circular logic once I wake back up. But under mo circumstances should you be following anything from Eastern Africa. Your line of blackness comes from West Africa...and they have the oldest religion on Earth. Please stop the mental gymnastics...it's not healthy and true debaters don't use Wikipedia as well....it's not academically sound as a legit resource.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
And on that note...we are done. You are now intellectually dishonest.

Vodou is known as the oldest religion in the world. It predates Egypt and anything the Horn of Africa was doing. I got insomnia and feel like my 2hr nap is coming up. I can debate you more in your circular logic once I wake back up. But under mo circumstances should you be following anything from Eastern Africa. Your line of blackness comes from West Africa...and they have the oldest religion on Earth. Please stop the mental gymnastics...it's not healthy and true debaters don't use Wikipedia as well....it's not academically sound as a legit resource.
i guess we are done then :manny: you already have foregone conclusions that you feel the need to defend rather than examine the ideas on their merits

I dont agree with your sentiments because those places were not populated when some of the oldest belief systems were being developed. Thats why in the beliefs there is no unified deity because its not Gods but "Spirits". THE God is beyond man's understanding and is not up to him to control and direct.

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
i guess we are done then :manny: you already have foregone conclusions that you feel the need to defend rather than examine the ideas on their merits

I dont agree with your sentiments because those places were not populated when some of the oldest belief systems were being developed. Thats why in the beliefs there is no unified deity because its not Gods but "Spirits". THE God is beyond man's understanding and is not up to him to control and direct.
I did. And all your stuff is circular logic.if Vodou predates Egyptian Mythology it makes everything you been spitting null and void.

I looked at all the sources from Wikipedia you provided and they are all christian based, because christianity is legitimately a stolen hybrid religion from Egypt. Which again...is considered part of your circular argument.

You have yet to see that if Vodou predates all religions then there is nothing else to debate. Because them gods is still babies.....Vodou was running when the rest of the religions was learning to crawl.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I did. And all your stuff is circular logic.if Vodou predates Egyptian Mythology it makes everything you been spitting null and void.

I looked at all the sources from Wikipedia you provided and they are all christian based, because christianity is legitimately a stolen hybrid religion from Egypt. Which again...is considered part of your circular argument.

You have yet to see that if Vodou predates all religions then there is nothing else to debate. Because them gods is still babies.....Vodou was running when the rest of the religions was learning to crawl.
I dont agree, and to me those people suffer because of those beliefs rather than being blessed by it. And are ultimately in captivity by their own rituals.

Egyptian beliefs go back to 4000 BC well before west africa was populated.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Im always baffled by the lack of actual biblical text there are in these discussions lol
What do you think should be quoted to add context? :jbhmm: we in 2023 and the bible is online in almost any translation you like :wow:

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
@Nkrumah Was Right told me to worship THE God of my ancestors and shyt aint been the same since :wow: @PortCity_Lou_CooperRoad
giphy.gif

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
I dont agree, and to me those people suffer because of those beliefs rather than being blessed by it. And are ultimately in captivity by their own rituals.

Egyptian beliefs go back to 4000 BC well before west africa was populated.
Lol...so West Africa was barren?????? See this is the shyt that pisses me off....that Ludacris that you will say something like this and keep a serious face. You know what breh...you got it. Enjoy the 4th lol

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
It is only necessary to negate something that is possible, not something that is impossible. Thus, when G‑d said “My face may not be seen,” He meant that the workings of Divine providence can be perceived, but not directly.

To explain: There are two ways of grasping a concept: by understanding what it is and by understanding what it is not. If a concept is within our sphere of experience, we can understand what it is. If a concept is outside our sphere of experience, we cannot understand what it is, but we can understand what it is not. We mentally remove it from possibility after possibility until, by process of elimination, we gain a glimpse of it.

Thus, G‑d’s statement, “My face may not be seen,” means that we cannot understand Divine providence directly, but we can understand it by negating what we know it not to be.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Lol...so West Africa was barren?????? See this is the shyt that pisses me off....that Ludacris that you will say something like this and keep a serious face. You know what breh...you got it. Enjoy the 4th lol
without the good seed of THE God it might as well be :troll: why do you think so many of them are Muslim now??? it isnt by chance.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
What do you think should be quoted to add context? :jbhmm: we in 2023 and the bible is online in almost any translation you like :wow:

2 Esdras 6:56 - As for the other people, which also come of Adam, thou has said that they are nothing, but be like unto spittle: and hast likened the abundance of them unto a drop that falleth from a vessel.

Isaiah 40:15-17 Behold, the NATIONS are as a drop of a bucket, and are counted as the small dust of the balance

Amos 3:1-2 Hear this word the Lord hath spoken against you, O children of Israel, against the whole family which I brought up from the land of Egypt saying you ONLY have I known of ALL THE FAMILIES OF THE EARTH: therefore I will punish you for all your iniquities.

I could keep going but I dont want to be called a pharisee again :troll:

Ya'll trying to understand the one true and living GOD by using Kemetic spirituality makes no sense from a biblical perspective.