Can any Christian / Jew explain this?

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
@Nkrumah Was Right told me to worship THE God of my ancestors and shyt aint been the same since :wow: @PortCity_Lou_CooperRoad
giphy.gif

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
2 Esdras 6:56 - As for the other people, which also come of Adam, thou has said that they are nothing, but be like unto spittle: and hast likened the abundance of them unto a drop that falleth from a vessel.

Isaiah 40:15-17 Behold, the NATIONS are as a drop of a bucket, and are counted as the small dust of the balance

Amos 3:1-2 Hear this word the Lord hath spoken against you, O children of Israel, against the whole family which I brought up from the land of Egypt saying you ONLY have I known of ALL THE FAMILIES OF THE EARTH: therefore I will punish you for all your iniquities.

I could keep going but I dont want to be called a pharisee again :troll:

Ya'll trying to understand the one true and living GOD by using Kemetic spirituality makes no sense from a biblical perspective.
thank you for this, this actually is great context :banderas: @DoubleClutch you could learn something. Say : My God walks, he lives and is near.

folks read the bible like a history book and completely gloss over what it "could" be for what they "want" it to be

if God could make the WHOLE world. Not just the earth but the entirety of the cosmos and all the creatures therein in 31 lines of text and say "Thus the Heavens and Earth were finished" That should speak to how powerful God's word actually is let alone his prophets/those he dwells with.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
thank you for this, this actually is great context :banderas: @DoubleClutch you could learn something. Say : My God walks, he lives and is near.

folks read the bible like a history book and completely gloss over what it "could" be for what they "want" it to be

if God could make the WHOLE world. Not just the earth but the entirety of the cosmos and all the creatures therein in 31 lines of text and say "Thus the Heavens and Earth were finished" That should speak to how powerful God's word actually is let alone his prophets/those he dwells with.

who determines what it "could" be? You? Proverbs tell us to lean not on our own understanding. What are you leaning on?
Christ quoted the prophets continuously, only on Internet forums are the prophets no longer good enough or dependable :manny:

• Dap

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL

you know you have been respectful towards me and my beliefs so I actually sat and watched this whole thing and listened to it earnestly...

What I liked:
  • There is actually a great deal of overlap with what they are doing, and what is done in the Divine Liturgy (a celebration of the Last Supper to christ)
  • Ritual purity transcends religion and pays homage to the fact God made things clean for us

What I don't agree with:
  • I dont call on spirits because it negates the life giving work of God. If the dead required anything there would be no living beings. Where the dead goes God knows and my best guess is to where we were before we were born.
  • He speaks of "Eke" a divine mother who died and exploded to give birth to the world. This implies death is required for life to begin, which I don't agree with. God made the whole world out of nothing at all.
  • Using the term "Ise" is not just about numerology. There are higher level things in speech that I am uncomfortable getting into here but suffice to say the reason people use "Amen/Amin" as a term to "establish" something has a similar context. It is very much associated with the old name of God AMUN/AMEN or "Spirit of the Established One"
Now when I said worship "THE God" of my ancestors I didnt actually mean Chukwu. But the God of ISRAEL. :banderas:

remember I worship a God of LIFE. Look around, what do you see? Death or life? Further the dead would not know they are dead, whereas the living always know they are alive. Trying to see past the veil is a stumbling block to all pagans, and confuses their spirituality. The real truth is there is no veil.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
who determines what it "could" be? You? Proverbs tell us to lean not on our own understanding. What are you leaning on?
Christ quoted the prophets continuously, only on Internet forums are the prophets no longer good enough or dependable :manny:
have I said to you "this is the framework, the REAL context you should read this in"?

I have only said that Egypt is a path to understanding the scriptures in a way that you would not normally consider.

Also, the proverbs were written by Solomon (or supposedly) and those people were delivered into captivity. Thus why I dont rely on them. The secret of the bible is there was no unified kingdom of Israel. But a separate kingdom of Judah and Israel/Samaria.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
you know you have been respectful towards me and my beliefs so I actually sat and watched this whole thing and listened to it earnestly...

What I liked:
  • There is actually a great deal of overlap with what they are doing, and what is done in the Divine Liturgy (a celebration of the Last Supper to christ)
  • Ritual purity transcends religion and pays homage to the fact God made things clean for us

What I don't agree with:
  • I dont call on spirits because it negates the life giving work of God. If the dead required anything there would be no living beings. Where the dead goes God knows and my best guess is to where we were before we were born.
  • He speaks of "Eke" a divine mother who died and exploded to give birth to the world. This implies death is required for life to begin, which I don't agree with. God made the whole world out of nothing at all.
  • Using the term "Ise" is not just about numerology. There are higher level things in speech that I am uncomfortable getting into here but suffice to say the reason people use "Amen/Amin" as a term to "establish" something has a similar context. It is very much associated with the old name of God AMUN/AMEN or "Spirit of the Established One"
Now when I said worship "THE God" of my ancestors I didnt actually mean Chukwu. But the God of ISRAEL. :banderas:

remember I worship a God of LIFE. Look around, what do you see? Death or life? Further the dead would not know they are dead, whereas the living always know they are alive. Trying to see past the veil is a stumbling block to all pagans, and confuses their spirituality. The real truth is there is no veil.

I will think about your comments and will respectfully reply this afternoon.

Daluu

• Dap

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
I have only said that Egypt is a path to understanding the scriptures in a way that you would not normally consider.

and I gave you 3 scriptures where the prophets are calling other nations spittle. I didnt write those words lol The prophets did.

So my question would be, if we are wanting to understand the wisdom of TMH...why look at it from a prism of a culture that had no dealings with TMH?

unless you believe those texts are unreliable as well...at that point I would ask you, who is determining which texts are reliable? Whose authority makes that determination.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Also, the proverbs were written by Solomon (or supposedly) and those people were delivered into captivity. Thus why I dont rely on them. The secret of the bible is there was no unified kingdom of Israel. But a separate kingdom of Judah and Israel/Samaria.

I didnt catch this post the first time.

So you believe the Tanakh, as we read it today, is unreliable? Do you believe any text is 100% inspired of the creator? (it could be from any spiritual system if you prefer)

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
and I gave you 3 scriptures where the prophets are calling other nations spittle. I didnt write those words lol The prophets did.

So my question would be, if we are wanting to understand the wisdom of TMH...why look at it from a prism of a culture that had no dealings with TMH?

unless you believe those texts are unreliable as well...at that point I would ask you, who is determining which texts are reliable? Whose authority makes that determination.
TMH by Isaiah's words is an Egyptian. This is now the third/fourth time I've quoted this

Isaiah 19:25
25 Whom the Lord of hosts shall bless, saying, Blessed be Egypt my people, and Assyria the work of my hands, and Israel mine inheritance.

you gotta remember Egypt is not like the other nations, and at one time were considered the "Holy People". Joseph and Mary fled to Egypt to escape Herod both literally AND Symbolically...Remember when I said you may be inadvertently doing anothers bidding?

A great deal of Genesis happens in Egypt and can be argued to have been written by "a Pharaoh" ....once again. Moses received the 5 Books from God at MT SINAI which was known to Egypt as a fort/temple of the deity "Horus" or "Distant One"

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I didnt catch this post the first time.

So you believe the Tanakh, as we read it today, is unreliable? Do you believe any text is 100% inspired of the creator? (it could be from any spiritual system if you prefer)
Amongst jews: only the five books of Moses are actually divine.

Prophecy is a claim about God usually delivered in a dream and transcribed into the prophecies you read from today

the problem amongst christians is that they do not discern between words of men and words of God because the bible is taken to be completely divine when it is not necessarily. IE the letter of Paul to the churches in greece are instructions not words of God. IE revelations is a vision of John of Patmos prophecying against the Romans

that doesnt mean that the scriptures are no bunk and not worth reading, but context is important for your SOUL. People are regularly taken into captivity IN the scriptures which is wild when you think about it but look at the christian history? how many atrocities have they been responsible for from work that isnt actually divine?

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
TMH by Isaiah's words is an Egyptian. This is now the third/fourth time I've quoted this

Isaiah 19:25

you gotta remember Egypt is not like the other nations, and at one time were considered the "Holy People". Joseph and Mary fled to Egypt to escape Herod both literally AND Symbolically...Remember when I said you may be inadvertently doing anothers bidding?

A great deal of Genesis happens in Egypt and can be argued to have been written by "a Pharaoh" ....once again. Moses received the 5 Books from God at MT SINAI which was known to Egypt as a fort/temple of the deity "Horus" or "Distant One"

Im not disputing Israel proximity to Kemet. Ishmael himself was given blessings from TMH

Genesis 17:20​

20 And as for Ishmael, I have heard you. Behold, I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and will multiply him exceedingly. He shall beget twelve princes, and I will make him a great nation.

But we understand through the text the, that is not the same covenant given to Isaac/Jacob.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

What I liked:

What I don't agree with:

Regarding things you do not agree with:
  • Similar to how in modern Christianity there exists the God-Head (the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit) and various angelic beings, in Igbo religion ("Odinani"), Chukwu manifests itself through various alusi (which I believe you referred to as "spirits"). The work of the creator is not negated by the existing of alusi. It is enhanced through allowing humanity gain a closer connection to Chukwu through more tangible manifestations of Chukwu's unceasing creation.
  • There is no finality to mortal existence which exists in Christian/Abrahamaic cosmology. In Odinani, we believe that aspects of human beings are recreated time and time again, within Chukwu's grander purposes and within our purpose - all the while influencing our chi to shape reality to our idiosyncratic fortunes. There is no death.
  • "Isee" in Igbo roughly translates into the following words - "Let it be so". It is often accompanied with the pouring of libation onto the earth. The meaning of "isee" and its accompanying ritual is too deep to fully get into here. "Isee" is five in the Igbo language. It ties in our sacred ties with Ala, the five fingers and toes in each human person - and Chukwu's decision to make us so. It is also is a call to our individual Chi to help us manifest our destiny in tandem with Chukwu's destinies.
A whole essay can be written about "Isee"

If you say that the God of your ancestors is the Canaanite God, Yahweh, which triumphed over other Canaanite gods like Asher and Ba'al - then I won't contest your belief. But if you are of West African descent, it is likely that your ancestors worshipped Chukwu and are distressed because they are no longer in contact with their living link...

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Im not disputing Israel proximity to Kemet. Ishmael himself was given blessings from TMH

Genesis 17:20​

20 And as for Ishmael, I have heard you. Behold, I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and will multiply him exceedingly. He shall beget twelve princes, and I will make him a great nation.

But we understand through the text the, that is not the same covenant given to Isaac/Jacob.
indeed, but Pharaoh blessed Jacob and Jacob blessed Pharaoh and as Ive said to others...there was a Pharaoh surnamed Jacob (Jaqub) :wtf:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Amongst jews: only the five books of Moses are actually divine.

Prophecy is a claim about God usually delivered in a dream and transcribed into the prophecies you read from today

the problem amongst christians is that they do not discern between words of men and words of God because the bible is taken to be completely divine when it is not necessarily. IE the letter of Paul to the churches in greece are instructions not words of God. IE revelations is a vision of John of Patmos prophecying against the Romans

that doesnt mean that the scriptures are no bunk and not worth reading, but context is important for your SOUL. People are regularly taken into captivity IN the scriptures which is wild when you think about it but look at the christian history? how many atrocities have they been responsible for from work that isnt actually divine?

Im not sure if it was you or another poster...who said Moses himself may not have been reliable?

I can agree with you about the writings of Paul and how christians deify him

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Regarding things you do not agree with:
  • Similar to how in modern Christianity there exists the God-Head (the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit) and various angelic beings, in Igbo religion ("Odinani"), Chukwu manifests itself through various alusi (which I believe you referred to as "spirits"). The work of the creator is not negated by the existing of alusi. It is enhanced through allowing humanity gain a closer connection to Chukwu through more tangible manifestations of Chukwu's unceasing creation.
  • There is no finality to mortal existence which exists in Christian/Abrahamaic cosmology. In Odinani, we believe that aspects of human beings are recreated time and time again, within Chukwu's grander purposes and within our purpose - all the while influencing our chi to shape reality to our idiosyncratic fortunes. There is no death.
  • "Isee" in Igbo roughly translates into the following words - "Let it be so". It is often accompanied with the pouring of libation onto the earth. The meaning of "isee" and its accompanying ritual is too deep to fully get into here. "Isee" is five in the Igbo language. It ties in our sacred ties with Ala, the five fingers and toes in each human person - and Chukwu's decision to make us so. It is also is a call to our individual Chi to help us manifest our destiny in tandem with Chukwu's destinies.
A whole essay can be written about "Isee"

If you say that the God of your ancestors is the Canaanite God, Yahweh, which triumphed over other Canaanite gods like Asher and Ba'al - then I won't contest your belief. But if you are of West African descent, it is likely that your ancestors worshipped Chukwu and are distressed because they are no longer in contact with their living link...
you are only assuming that God is ethnic in nature. I have not done so. "Baal" just been owners

and was used in reference to kings of cities and their wives "Baalit". Those beliefs are ultimately what is being described with Ahab and Jezebel (where is your Lord?)

THE God is beyond understanding as I've said before. the only deity from Egypt that is remotely close to "THE God" is actually Iusaaset.