All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
:sas1: i said "diviners" not definers.

220px-Benutzung_eines_Korrekturrollers.gif

Isaiah 44:20-25

Hebrews 10:18-21​

18 Now where there is [a]remission of these, there is no longer an offering for sin.
19 Therefore, brethren, having boldness[b] to enter the Holiest by the blood of Jesus, 20 by a new and living way which He consecrated for us, through the veil, that is, His flesh, 21 and having a High Priest over the house of God,

Do we need another high priest?

pulp-fiction-wtf.gif

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
You have to wait 40 more years to see his face. Makes a lot of sense.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL

Hebrews 10:18-21​

18 Now where there is [a]remission of these, there is no longer an offering for sin.
19 Therefore, brethren, having boldness[b] to enter the Holiest by the blood of Jesus, 20 by a new and living way which He consecrated for us, through the veil, that is, His flesh, 21 and having a High Priest over the house of God,

Do we need another high priest?

pulp-fiction-wtf.gif
as I said in an above post

many christians dwell in the epistles rather than the Gospels

who is "we"? are you even a son of Israel? :sas1: or will you continue in the ways of Moab.

Joshua 24:15
15 And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL

who is "we"? are you even a son of Israel? :sas1: or will you continue in the ways of Moab.

bruh you cant lump me in the group with other christians. I stay in the Old Testament to the point brehs calling me a pharisee :mjlol:

Hebrews 10:8-10​

8 Previously saying, “Sacrifice and offering, burnt offerings, and offerings for sin You did not desire, nor had pleasure in them” (which are offered according to the law), 9 then He said, “Behold, I have come to do Your will,[a]O God.” He takes away the first that He may establish the second. 10 By that will we have been [b]sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

if you dont rock with the text thats cool. But we not gonna pretend like its not written.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL

I believe those that came from the transatlantic slave trade are the descendants of Israel lol. So, yeah lol

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
bruh you cant lump me in the group with other christians. I stay in the Old Testament to the point brehs calling me a pharisee :mjlol:

Hebrews 10:8-10​

8 Previously saying, “Sacrifice and offering, burnt offerings, and offerings for sin You did not desire, nor had pleasure in them” (which are offered according to the law), 9 then He said, “Behold, I have come to do Your will,[a]O God.” He takes away the first that He may establish the second. 10 By that will we have been [b]sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.
im just reading what you quote and rely on

:youngsabo: keep believing what you wish to believe. My God lives and he walks

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
im just reading what you quote and rely on

:youngsabo: keep believing what you wish to believe. My God lives and he walks

Im not trying to convince nobody, I just like to get clarity on what brehs believe and how they arrived there. No judgement

:handshake:

even tho u still ducked mad questions

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I believe those that came from the transatlantic slave trade are the descendants of Israel lol. So, yeah lol
and exactly why do you believe that?

from the same chapter where your redeemer spoke to you

Isaiah 44:3-6
3 For I will pour water upon him that is thirsty, and floods upon the dry ground: I will pour my spirit upon thy seed, and my blessing upon thine offspring:

4 And they shall spring up as among the grass, as willows by the water courses.

5 One shall say, I am the Lord's; and another shall call himself by the name of Jacob; and another shall subscribe with his hand unto the Lord, and surname himself by the name of Israel.

6 Thus saith the Lord the King of Israel, and his redeemer the Lord of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Im not trying to convince nobody, I just like to get clarity on what brehs believe and how they arrived there. No judgement

:handshake:

even tho u still ducked mad questions
youre ignoring scripture and pretending like Jesus didnt rely on said scripture.

you are also failing to understand the possibility that scribes put words in peoples mouths. So you dont fully contemplate the gospels or apostles who followed them.

And instead wish to continue debate without proper understanding. As I said before if you think you can sacrifice your way into salvation make your bed with Amalek and Moab and cease your questions.

invalid

Banned
Daps
..and if you black you should believe in African gods ..that's that..anything else is slave mentality

If the hundreds of African deities between Senegal and Congo wanted black practitioners, they wouldn't have set by idly as millions of their followers were forcibly stolen from their native lands in which these deities originated. Your deities are complicit in your displacement and enslavement and here you are running with your tail wagging behind you back to them. Hundreds of millions of Africans over four hundred years between Canada and Brazil and they only show up in one instance in the Diaspora during the Haitian revolution and then abandon you all again? You sound just as much as an abuse victim as the so called black Christians. Your dieties traded our loyalty for the colonial God when they sat back in silence and did nothing to protect their land and their people. And you're a fool to go back to these fickle archons.

and they have the oldest religion on Earth.

This is false.

The oldest practitioners of a religion are from Southern Africa, in Botswana specifically, where the oldest people on the Earth are from, (Haplogroup A), where the hypothetical "Garden of Eden" was located. And guess what, they were snake worshipers.

Last edited:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
youre ignoring scripture and pretending like Jesus didnt rely on said scripture.

you are also failing to understand the possibility that scribes put words in peoples mouths. So you dont fully contemplate the gospels or apostles who followed them.

And instead wish to continue debate without proper understanding. As I said before if you think you can sacrifice your way into salvation make your bed with Amalek and Moab and cease your questions.

1. I think those that are reading this thread can agree that I'm not "ignoring scripture". In fact, im the only one using scripture in every one of my posts. There has not been one response from me that did not have a scripture attached to it. I dont hide the origins of my beliefs or make them hard to understand.

2. The scripture that I use to support my argument you say arent dependable. Ok, thats your belief. You dont accept them.

3. I was going to back out of the dialogue after I proved to you why Israel was taken into captivity. Because they went against the covenant. you responded to it and asked me questions so the convo continued.

Im not trying to force you into an exchange breh...we can leave it right here.

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
you know you have been respectful towards me and my beliefs so I actually sat and watched this whole thing and listened to it earnestly...

What I liked:
  • There is actually a great deal of overlap with what they are doing, and what is done in the Divine Liturgy (a celebration of the Last Supper to christ)
  • Ritual purity transcends religion and pays homage to the fact God made things clean for us

What I don't agree with:
  • I dont call on spirits because it negates the life giving work of God. If the dead required anything there would be no living beings. Where the dead goes God knows and my best guess is to where we were before we were born.
  • He speaks of "Eke" a divine mother who died and exploded to give birth to the world. This implies death is required for life to begin, which I don't agree with. God made the whole world out of nothing at all.
  • Using the term "Ise" is not just about numerology. There are higher level things in speech that I am uncomfortable getting into here but suffice to say the reason people use "Amen/Amin" as a term to "establish" something has a similar context. It is very much associated with the old name of God AMUN/AMEN or "Spirit of the Established One"
Now when I said worship "THE God" of my ancestors I didnt actually mean Chukwu. But the God of ISRAEL. :banderas:

remember I worship a God of LIFE. Look around, what do you see? Death or life? Further the dead would not know they are dead, whereas the living always know they are alive. Trying to see past the veil is a stumbling block to all pagans, and confuses their spirituality. The real truth is there is no veil.

Nice video @MMS :banderas:

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
1. I think those that are reading this thread can agree that I'm not "ignoring scripture". In fact, im the only one using scripture in every one of my posts. There has not been one response from me that did not have a scripture attached to it. I dont hide the origins of my beliefs or make them hard to understand.

2. The scripture that I use to support my argument you say arent dependable. Ok, thats your belief. You dont accept them.

3. I was going to back out of the dialogue after I proved to you why Israel was taken into captivity. Because they went against the covenant. you responded to it and asked me questions so the convo continued.

Im not trying to force you into an exchange breh...we can leave it right here.
christianity as you know it is herods attempt to destroy the works of your mouth.

this is why Jesus said to Peter, after he said to him "Thou art Christ, the son of the Living God", that on this rock I will build my church and the gates of hell will not prevail against it.

If you understood what I understood you would know why things are the way they are. Its because you are in the womans world and the woman is not like men. And God's covenant were with men who knew Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and Joseph...because otherwise you will be in Esaus herd unknowingly and be sacrificed as you have sacrificed.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
i think the more people discover the more the falsehoods about christianity will fall. Its important to understand that Israel tried to wage war against the Gentiles for thousands of years and it is only Christianity that caused the average person to come to know the LORD and even then they are misguided about who the LORD is or what serving him entails.