MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Anytime breh.
im pretty sure @timeless is female :lupe:

also when you say you believe in "Goddesses" do you believe in "syncretism" or are you just saying you believe in a long-deceased spirit?

also why do you assume abrahamic religions origins are euro...when Genesis points to it being from Kush? Noahs sons populated the whole world starting with Ham (Africa AND Americas), Shem (Middle East/Asia), Japeth (Euro/Asia)

you do know that at the height of Egypts power, all of the African kingdoms who could read and write were following in lock step with them?

Dave24

Superstar
Daps

also when you say you believe in "Goddesses" do you believe in "syncretism" or are you just saying you believe in a long-deceased spirit?

also why do you assume abrahamic religions origins are euro...when Genesis points to it being from Kush? Noahs sons populated the whole world starting with Ham (Africa AND Americas), Shem (Middle East/Asia), Japeth (Euro/Asia)

you do know that at the height of Egypts power, all of the African kingdoms who could read and write were following in lock step with them?

How are Shem and Joseph both Asia??

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
How are Shem and Joseph both Asia??
because there is overlap physically and with the people mingling

and in truth there is overlap with Ham too. Most black people are actually 70-80% black not full on 100%

from an ancient point of view it means that everybody has a natural and ritual side to them that they dont comprehend (based on Genesis understanding atleast)

in my meditations about Hyksos (magic peoples) and Esaus wife Adah I've come to realize there is a world of the chaldeans that isnt completely visible but exists in the material things...

this to me is why they want people working endlessly making shyt....but compared to the past when things were handmade many material goods are made in factories and are basically soulless

basically toy story shyt :patrice:thats only if you believe in the fire coming out of Babylon. @Koichos

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road

My brother if you don't get that Egyptian Mythology outta here lol....Only mythology Kamala follow is West African Mythology and Haitian and Louisiana Mythos.

And you may need to check out North American Introduces Her Botanicals to the world painting...it's plays on what you just told a little bit. And I don't believe in them per say....I respect them. I talk shot about the Abraham's religions tho...can't stand them.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
My brother if you don't get that Egyptian Mythology outta here lol....Only mythology Kamala follow is West African Mythology and Haitian and Louisiana Mythos.

And you may need to check out North American Introduces Her Botanicals to the world painting...it's plays on what you just told a little bit. And I don't believe in them per say....I respect them. I talk shot about the Abraham's religions tho...can't stand them.
i wouldnt do that, your whole belief system might be children of Abraham

remember (unless youve done this kind of study yourself) Abraham's line is the first to abandon monotheism and teach sorcery/idolatry

and Abraham was given the stick.

in either case, I look at woman as a multidimensional fractal that we are living on and within. Its nigh unperceivable but its my truth. It isnt my God though

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin

remember (unless youve done this kind of study yourself) Abraham's line is the first to abandon monotheism and teach sorcery/idolatry

in either case, I look at woman as a multidimensional fractal that we are living on and within. Its nigh unperceivable but its my truth. It isnt my God though
Naw....Vodou is allegedly the oldest religion in the world.

Also those characters in the bible are part of a circular logic...they are part of the bug 3 and they each use each other to justify their existence....i.e. Torah recognizes jesus, Quran does too...so does the bible.. but historically no other ancient texts recognizes that Jesus, yahweh or yeshua was real...it's literally Marvel, DC and Image. 5,000 yrs from now if we keep regressing Tchalla will become a legit King in history and Peter Parker will be part of the Spider cult...wait...I think Marvel did an arc of this....🤔

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
because there is overlap physically and with the people mingling

and in truth there is overlap with Ham too. Most black people are actually 70-80% black not full on 100%

from an ancient point of view it means that everybody has a natural and ritual side to them that they dont comprehend (based on Genesis understanding atleast)

in my meditations about Hyksos (magic peoples) and Esaus wife Adah I've come to realize there is a world of the chaldeans that isnt completely visible but exists in the material things...

this to me is why they want people working endlessly making shyt....but compared to the past when things were handmade many material goods are made in factories and are basically soulless

basically toy story shyt :patrice:thats only if you believe in the fire coming out of Babylon. @Koichos
Hyksos?

Magic peoples?

Imaginary world?

How deep does the rabbit hole go?:lolbron:

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Hyksos?

Magic peoples?

Imaginary world?

How deep does the rabbit hole go?:lolbron:

by egyptian definition....David, Jesus, Samson, Jacob etc are all Hyksos. So that means Ptolemy (who is also a hyksos) commissioned the Septuagint to subdue his own people.

Naw....Vodou is allegedly the oldest religion in the world.
we'll have to agree to disagree, if you read what I read about Egypt your whole understanding about what is even real would be in question

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
by egyptian definition....David, Jesus, Samson, Jacob etc are all Hyksos. So that means Ptolemy (who is also a hyksos) commissioned the Septuagint to subdue his own people.

we'll have to agree to disagree, if you read what I read about Egypt your whole understanding about what is even real would be in question
Nothing is real but reality.

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This is the type of straightforward answer I’ve been waiting years for :wtf:

You must not want me to know the “truth” :ehh:

Now all I need to know is WHO is your GOD?:patrice:

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Nothing is real but reality.
so you say

but you havent defined reality to make a claim about what it actually is?

IE let me warp your brain abit

Exodus 16:3

3 And the children of Israel said unto them, Would to God we had died by the hand of the Lord in the land of Egypt, when we sat by the flesh pots, and when we did eat bread to the full; for ye have brought us forth into this wilderness, to kill this whole assembly with hunger.

the captivity of the sons of Israel exist beyond the boundary of life and death...such that what is living and what is dead comes into question...

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
This is the type of straightforward answer I’ve been waiting years for :wtf:

You must not want me to know the “truth” :ehh:

Now all I need to know is WHO is your GOD?:patrice:

I think the further you study the more rooted you have to be in trusting in the LORD. If you dont its dangerous in these waters.

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
so you say

but you havent defined reality to make a claim about what it actually is?

IE let me warp your brain abit

Exodus 16:3

the captivity of the sons of Israel exist beyond the boundary of life and death...such that what is living and what is dead comes into question...
And here you geaux using circular logic....i.e. let me use Marvel's Amazing Spider-Man Vol.1 Issue #66 to show you Peter Parker is real. Based on this issue...as you can see in the panels.

It's circular logic:yeshrug:

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
And here you geaux using circular logic....i.e. let me use Marvel's Amazing Spider-Man Vol.1 Issue #66 to show you Peter Parker is real. Based on this issue...as you can see in the panels.

It's circular logic:yeshrug:
and Egypt worshipped a circle

just because you think circularity as a spiritual concept is a way to explain away what im saying as trivial doesnt mean it was actually successful

Based on Egyptian understanding...Peter Parker IS real.