Can any Christian / Jew explain this?

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if Moses was the adopted son of pharaoh's daughter. In theory, that means he might be the son of Hagar as well...

in either case, he would understand Egypt beyond the lengths any other character in the bible would save other Egyptians. Remember Pharaoh only sought to kill him because he killed an Egyptian in his youth out of ignorance

i wonder why they never go into detail about this? :jbhmm:

Egyptian could’ve written their own story and made their own history for us today remember and acknowledge but their kingdoms didn’t last and for whatever reason all we have are pyramids and a language and culture we don’t understand.

We don’t even know what ancient Egyptians looked like :snoop:

But we do have the Bible stories were Egyptians are depicted as the “enemy” and Egypt represents slavery

Unfortunately ancient Egyptians aren’t the “chosen” people. They aren’t relevant today but it’s nice to know the back story and speculate on what could’ve been.

At least they get an “honorable mention” in the Bible :manny:

Oh and Egyptians also believed in sacrifice :hubie:

In that regard they’re no different than the Israelites :ehh:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Natureboy has taught us that nature is god. So Moses talking to the burning bush was talking to the face of god:respect:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
It's sad men on here believe in god. Grown men on they knees with tears in they eyes crying to a God that watches children get raped and white supremacists champion him as their god.

I tell you this...in Haiti....they didn't believe in god...they went to Erzulie Dantor for they freedom. A Goddess. :birdman:

Be a man saying you love a man you never seen before.
By your logic, the higher power you believe in watched the Clintons rape Haiti completely after the earthquake, steal Haitian children and sell them into sex slavery and did nothing

You should really be careful posting such hateful rhetoric. Just worry about yourself

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
By your logic, the higher power you believe in watched the Clintons rape Haiti completely after the earthquake, steal Haitian children and sell them into sex slavery and did nothing

You should really be careful posting such hateful rhetoric. Just worry about yourself
No...by my logic is this....when the goddess you used helped you win a war against the qorld's 1st super power and then you turn your back to her by believing in jesus....

But I've also stated I am no follower of any religion fundamentally, yet I choose to respect Vodou Pantheon.

I've seen what Vodou has done for the Haitians and that sealed the deal for me to respect it.

I implore you to research my words regarding the topic before making a erroneous conclusions such as yours.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Egyptian could’ve written their own story and made their own history for us today remember and acknowledge but their kingdoms didn’t last and for whatever reason all we have are pyramids and a language and culture we don’t understand.

We don’t even know what ancient Egyptians looked like :snoop:

But we do have the Bible stories were Egyptians are depicted as the “enemy” and Egypt represents slavery

Unfortunately ancient Egyptians aren’t the “chosen” people. They aren’t relevant today but it’s nice to know the back story and speculate on what could’ve been.

At least they get an “honorable mention” in the Bible :manny:

Oh and Egyptians also believed in sacrifice :hubie:

In that regard they’re no different than the Israelites :ehh:
:what: you know you post alot but im starting to believe you arent reading what you reply to sometimes. It was Egyptians who commissioned your Old Testament! Without them you would not even have a bible. As wild as this sounds, the bible doesnt necessarily invalidate their beliefs because:

Abraham blessed Pharaoh
Jacob blessed Pharoah
Joseph blessed Pharaoh

King Ptolemy once gathered 72 Elders. He placed them in 72 chambers, each of them in a separate one, without revealing to them why they were summoned. He entered each one's room and said: "Write for me the Torah of Moshe, your teacher". God put it in the heart of each one to translate identically as all the others did.[6]

Everything you read from egypt should be considered counterintuitively
800px-Qahedjet.png

reading this simply, Qahedjet is saying that the spoken word embraces him and is always near to him as a friend

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
No...by my logic is this....when the goddess you used helped you win a war against the qorld's 1st super power and then you turn your back to her by believing in jesus....

But I've also stated I am no follower of any religion fundamentally, yet I choose to respect Vodou Pantheon.

I've seen what Vodou has done for the Haitians and that sealed the deal for me to respect it.

I implore you to research my words regarding the topic before making a erroneous conclusions such as yours.
What error did I make?

You literally made this disrespectful post

It's sad men on here believe in god. Grown men on they knees with tears in they eyes crying to a God that watches children get raped and white supremacists champion him as their god.

I tell you this...in Haiti....they didn't believe in god...they went to Erzulie Dantor for they freedom. A Goddess. :birdman:

Be a man saying you love a man you never seen before.
I just took the logic from this post and flipped it back on you

• Sad
Reactions: MMS

timeless

All Star
Daps
No. You need to do your own research. I'm not saying that to be smart..I'm saying that so you can see what's out there.

For me being a native of Louisiana I started having dreams of a slim tall black man covered in shadows that dressed nice. He always smelled of reefer and bourbon whiskey. After I did my research I found out that may or may not have been the Baron. Anyway I started from there. Usually with Vodou or African Traditional Religions you have dreams of the gods or Goddesses. They pick you to be their avatar. Some have dreams of oceans and water and then they will see a woman. They always wear their colors.

If you have dreams of war and see red often that not blood and see a bald head black muscular man..that's Ogun. Then he has chosen you. You just gotta open your mind and step away from christianity and soon they will come to you. Pr you can send them a request to come to you. Geaux to Papa Legba and ask him to open the door way.
I have a lot of dream about felines. Domestic cats, big cats. Oh and water. Also, I share dreams with other people. Sometimes my mom and sometimes a friend of mine. What could this mean? Am I being visited by gods or angels or am I just exhausted lmao?

Sorry to derail OP, I just wanna know. 🤓

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
I have a lot of dream about felines. Domestic cats, big cats. Oh and water. Also, I share dreams with other people. Sometimes my mom and sometimes a friend of mine. What could this mean? Am I being visited by gods or angels or am I just exhausted lmao?

Sorry to derail OP, I just wanna know. 🤓
Could be alot of things. Did you research God's or Goddesses with felines? Or the meaning of felines? What were they doing? What was the water doing?

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
What error did I make?

You literally made this disrespectful post

I just took the logic from this post and flipped it back on you
Naw....you gotta look at all my religious posts.

I believe in a creator cause Nutting comes from nuttin..but the avg negro isn't intellectually sound to debate my stances cause jesus done turnt them out.

But again...I believe in nothing of the gods..but if I had to choose a religion it would African God's or Goddessesbor African Traditional Religions. I refuse to ever believe in god or jesus....ever again. That was a psychological break that I do not know why Black parents force on they kids. It's a waste and has done nothing for our people as a whole..esp when jesus and god are white supremacist mascots.

timeless

All Star
Daps
Could be alot of things. Did you research God's or Goddesses with felines? Or the meaning of felines? What were they doing? What was the water doing?
No never. I just thought they were like spirit guides. I read that cats are associated with animal nature, sex, femininity, and passion. In my dreams the cats are always just roaming around me, sleeping, running past me, and just being there. I'm always super scared, but they don't harm me ever. And the water is always still, and it's always an ocean. Sometimes I'm on a beach or an island, but the water is never violent.

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
No never. I just thought they were like spirit guides. I read that cats are associated with animal nature, sex, femininity, and passion. In my dreams the cats are always just roaming around me, sleeping, running past me, and just being there. I'm always super scared, but they don't harm me ever. And the water is always still, and it's always an ocean. Sometimes I'm on a beach or an island, but the water is never violent.
Try to follow the cats in the dream. Today I had a dream Jean-Michel Basquait came to my studio during winter and we collabed in art. shyt was dope.

When you have dreams like that you gotta research them more. And being on beach or near large calm bodies of water could be an Orisha Oshun I believe...not too versed in Orishas tho.

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: you know you post alot but im starting to believe you arent reading what you reply to sometimes. It was Egyptians who commissioned your Old Testament! Without them you would not even have a bible. As wild as this sounds, the bible doesnt necessarily invalidate their beliefs because:

Abraham blessed Pharaoh
Jacob blessed Pharoah
Joseph blessed Pharaoh

Everything you read from egypt should be considered counterintuitively
800px-Qahedjet.png

reading this simply, Qahedjet is saying that the spoken word embraces him and is always near to him as a friend
Egyptians commissioned the BIBLE? :wtf:

I don’t thinking you’ve explained that one yet.

Anyways, You’re reading the Bible with an Egyptian biased POV which isn’t the correct way or how it’s writers intended

At the end of the day the Bible is still a religious book

Egyptians have their own books

You can’t gentrify another religion after the fact

It’s like how Muslims rewrite the Bible with Ishmael oriented storyline and Arab POV and write themselves into a preexisting story

It’s replacement theology

It’s probably because Islam gives nothing new without Judaism except maybe Muhammad worship.

Think about it how all your Egyptian theories are rooted in the Bible

You need to make room for the Bible in Egyptian religion not vice versa

Why does Ancient Egyptian religion need a co-sign from Judaism if they were such a great kingdom and advanced civilization? :jbhmm:

See how God used them to indirectly shine the light on ISREAL

Abraham blessed Pharaoh
Jacob blessed Pharoah
Joseph blessed Pharaoh

Isn’t that just part of the story? It’s not like a validation or a statement you can read into

And I’m not saying Pharaoh/Egypt didn’t play a huge role in the story of GODs “chosen people” but as they say

“god works in mysterious ways” :banderas:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Egyptians commissioned the BIBLE? :wtf:

I don’t thinking you’ve explained that one yet.

Anyways, You’re reading the Bible with an Egyptian biased POV which isn’t the correct way or how it’s writers intended

At the end of the day the Bible is still a religious book

Egyptians have their own books

You can’t gentrify another religion after the fact

It’s like how Muslims rewrite the Bible with Ishmael oriented storyline and Arab POV and write themselves into a preexisting story

It’s replacement theology

It’s probably because Islam gives nothing new without Judaism except maybe Muhammad worship.

Think about it how all your Egyptian theories are rooted in the Bible

You need to make room for the Bible in Egyptian religion not vice versa

Why does Ancient Egyptian religion need a co-sign from Judaism if they were such a great kingdom and advanced civilization? :jbhmm:

See how God used them to indirectly shine the light on ISREAL

Abraham blessed Pharaoh
Jacob blessed Pharoah
Joseph blessed Pharaoh

Isn’t that just part of the story? It’s not like a validation or a statement you can read into

And I’m not saying Pharaoh/Egypt didn’t play a huge role in the story of GODs “chosen people” but as they say

“god works in mysterious ways” :banderas:
God is referred to AS AN EGYPTIAN by Isaiah...you act like the Bible just popped into existence by catholic priests when it was seperate scrolls for a long time with no real organization. The Ptolemies and their appointed scribes translated it and gave it a certain permanence that allows gentiles to know about That God.

Isaiah 19:25
25 Whom the Lord of hosts shall bless, saying, Blessed be Egypt my people, and Assyria the work of my hands, and Israel mine inheritance.

Its the other way around, hebrew is an approximation of Egyptian. You underestimate the part about Abraham being in Pharaohs house, causing plagues then being sent away. Remember I said to think counterintuitively...

and the stories in Genesis are written with an Egyptian thought process...thats why the Exodus implies that Israel is/was under its sway

in other news, swarms of crickets in Mecca :leon:

timeless

All Star
Daps
Try to follow the cats in the dream. Today I had a dream Jean-Michel Basquait came to my studio during winter and we collabed in art. shyt was dope.

When you have dreams like that you gotta research them more. And being on beach or near large calm bodies of water could be an Orisha Oshun I believe...not too versed in Orishas tho.

😨 I'll try but seeing huge Barbary lions and panthers scare the hell out of me lol. And that's a really sweet dream, it sounds so poetic I could see the becoming a novel.

I've heard of Orishas, but never read too much about them. I'll check it out. Thank you very much for your time and explanations!

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
😨 I'll try but seeing huge Barbary lions and panthers scare the hell out of me lol. And that's a really sweet dream, it sounds so poetic I could see the becoming a novel.

I've heard of Orishas, but never read too much about them. I'll check it out. Thank you very much for your time and explanations!
Anytime breh.