Can any Christian / Jew explain this?

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
It's sad men on here believe in god. Grown men on they knees with tears in they eyes crying to a God that watches children get raped and white supremacists champion him as their god.

I tell you this...in Haiti....they didn't believe in god...they went to Erzulie Dantor for they freedom. A Goddess. :birdman:

Be a man saying you love a man you never seen before.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
That is one of a thousand contradictory things in the Bible.

I don't see how a person who actually reads and studies this book can come away thinking it's a science textbook or a historical record.

Cain was marked so people who found him wouldn't kill him or some shyt .... WHAT PEOPLE?

Adam, Eve, Cain. That's all the people at that moment right?

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
‭‭Exodus‬ ‭33‬:‭9‬-‭11‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“And it came to pass, as Moses entered into the tabernacle, the cloudy pillar descended, and stood at the door of the tabernacle, and the LORD talked with Moses. And all the people saw the cloudy pillar stand at the tabernacle door: and all the people rose up and worshipped, every man in his tent door. And the LORD spake unto Moses face to face, as a man speaketh unto his friend. And he turned again into the camp: but his servant Joshua, the son of Nun, a young man, departed not out of the tabernacle.”

‭‭Exodus‬ ‭33‬:‭17‬-‭20‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“And the LORD said unto Moses, I will do this thing also that thou hast spoken: for thou hast found grace in my sight, and I know thee by name. And he said, I beseech thee, shew me thy glory. And he said, I will make all my goodness pass before thee, and I will proclaim the name of the LORD before thee; and will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will shew mercy on whom I will shew mercy. And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live.”

:jbhmm:

So first one says Moses spoke to god face to face like a friend would. (Couldn’t be made any clearer that Moses was seeing gods face)

The second, god tells Moses no man can see my face and live.

What is this about. :patrice:
You're citing a translation, so the original hebrew might be a figure of speech than doesn't literally mean face to face but got translated that way, or there might have even been an error in translation, which the bible is full of:yeshrug:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
That is one of a thousand contradictory things in the Bible.

I don't see how a person who actually reads and studies this book can come away thinking it's a science textbook or a historical record.

Cain was marked so people who found him wouldn't kill him or some shyt .... WHAT PEOPLE?

Adam, Eve, Cain. That's all the people at that moment right?

The people outside of the new creation (Adam)God had made.

You know, like how cacs say black people are 100% human but that they (cacs) have Neanderthal blood? Guess who comes from Adam and who doesn’t? Their words not mine…
:hubie:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
The people outside of the new creation (Adam)God had made.

You know, like how cacs say black people are 100% human but that they (cacs) have Neanderthal blood? Guess who comes from Adam and who doesn’t? Their words not mine…
:hubie:

I didn't even find that to be close to an explanation.

It's true that the only people who have zero Neanderthal DNA are pure Africans.

But the story in the Bible does not account for people separate from Adam and Eve

Thsnnor

Believer in Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jesus
‭‭Exodus‬ ‭33‬:‭9‬-‭11‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“And it came to pass, as Moses entered into the tabernacle, the cloudy pillar descended, and stood at the door of the tabernacle, and the LORD talked with Moses. And all the people saw the cloudy pillar stand at the tabernacle door: and all the people rose up and worshipped, every man in his tent door. And the LORD spake unto Moses face to face, as a man speaketh unto his friend. And he turned again into the camp: but his servant Joshua, the son of Nun, a young man, departed not out of the tabernacle.”

‭‭Exodus‬ ‭33‬:‭17‬-‭20‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“And the LORD said unto Moses, I will do this thing also that thou hast spoken: for thou hast found grace in my sight, and I know thee by name. And he said, I beseech thee, shew me thy glory. And he said, I will make all my goodness pass before thee, and I will proclaim the name of the LORD before thee; and will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will shew mercy on whom I will shew mercy. And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live.”

:jbhmm:

So first one says Moses spoke to god face to face like a friend would. (Couldn’t be made any clearer that Moses was seeing gods face)

The second, god tells Moses no man can see my face and live.

What is this about. :patrice:

Exodus 13:21-22 KJV
And the Lord went before them by day in a pillar of a cloud, to lead them the way; and by night in a pillar of fire, to give them light; to go by day and night: [22] He took not away the pillar of the cloud by day, nor the pillar of fire by night, from before the people.

God was in the pillar but, it wasn't His form/ shape of what He actually looks like. Moses was talking to God who was IN there and speaking to Him face to face (not his actual face obviously.)

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
I didn't even find that to be close to an explanation.

It's true that the only people who have zero Neanderthal DNA are pure Africans.

But the story in the Bible does not account for people separate from Adam and Eve
Well there are two creation stories. One where man/woman are created at the same time and another where Adam is created first then later Eve. It went over your head tho
:yeshrug:

It won’t ever resonate with you because it’s written to a specific group of black people only

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Well there are two creation stories. One where man/woman are created at the same time and another where Adam is created first then later Eve. It went over your head tho
:yeshrug:

It won’t ever resonate with you because it’s written to a specific group of black people only

Two creation stories.

But..

In this spacetime continuum only one event can occur at one time.

My parents met at a certain time and place. There's not multiple versions of their meeting. And if there were multiple STORIES about it, then all but one of the STORIES would have to be false. At least. Every single STORY about them meeting could be false.

But the reality of when and where they met would still be the same. Even if the STORY gets fukced up.

And Breh howdy. Is the story in the Bible mixed all the way up.