Can any Christian / Jew explain this?

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
@JoelB one last thing regarding Pharaohs Butler and Baker

is that in Egypt Pharoah was considered the one who devoured peoples magic. So drinking the wine and eating the bread is an allegory to this. This is also why he charged Joseph to give him 20% of his earnings when he went throughout the land threshing grain.

I'll come back for this one too. Preciate it

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

invalid

Banned
Daps
I've heard this explanation too and it makes sense when you account for the transfiguration, but is there anything else that makes this quote the true answer :patrice:

I posted supporting scriptures in post #31.
In the end, this is why I believe the Jewish nation is saved. They were going through the Word, they just didn't know it.

And when it was finally revealed, they couldn't accept it. But even then, there appears to be a reason behind it..

ROMANS 11:25–27
"Lest you be wise in your own sight, I do not want you to be unaware of this mystery, brothers: a partial hardening has come upon Israel, until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in. And in this way all Israel will be saved"

Eventually, Israel will wake up.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Is the word of God “static”? :jbhmm:

Hebrews 4:12

12 For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.​

d8u2227-6756b16d-b1f7-4b82-90ad-1a00467d2195.gif

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
1. I agree, this takes place after being kicked out of Eden. As there was no sin in eden, there would be no need for sacrifices to atone for. The moment sin is introduced, we see the first examples of offerings and sacrifice.

2. We're gonna have to agree to disagree on this. "Do not thing I've come to abolish the law or the Prophets. I did not come to abolish but to fulfill" Bread & Wine, the body/temple being destroyed and resurrected, sacrifices, atonement, all point to the messiah who would crush the head of the serpent. (It shall bruise thy head, thou shall bruise thy heal) Genesis tells us how the story ends. Remember Exod 19-5...Israel was meant to be a holy nation, a kingdom of priests. Abram/Abraham/Issac/Jacob/Israel/12 Tribes/David/Solomon (Israel turns to idolatry. They are destroyed) Christ comes and sits on davids throne. That is the fulfillment.

As far as the texts in acts, im not sure what the connection is between the demons Legion introducing themself when in the presence of Christ and Paul. For clarification are you saying Paul did not in fact hear from Christ, but someone else?

Let the record show MMS didnt answer my question about Christ dying for atonement, Kingdom rulership on earth, etc but Imma leave that alone at this point :hubie:

Im going to get something to eat and the read the link you posted about ananias and Tamut
put another way:

eating from pharaoh's cup/bread is akin to blasphemy. Thats why when Jesus said this is my body and my blood he meant it literally. From Pharaohs perspective: we are alive in Jacob and Josephs dreams which in theory are reoccurring. For all you know everytime you wake up you are in an entirely new reality.

Matthew 26:23-25
23 And he answered and said, He that dippeth his hand with me in the dish, the same shall betray me.

24 The Son of man goeth as it is written of him: but woe unto that man by whom the Son of man is betrayed! it had been good for that man if he had not been born.

25 Then Judas, which betrayed him, answered and said, Master, is it I? He said unto him, Thou hast said.

this is why whenever you see images of Amun from egypt, his "head" is linked to the ground by a red cord. If you think im kidding read some more: Paul knew.

Understanding Egypt is extremely counterintuitive and to someone not learned with the way they do things they will eat of something that is basically booby trapped. This is why when Ptolemy said to the elders to transcribe their torah of Moshe to greek they unintentionally mingled it with Ptolemies "God".

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Is the word of God “static”? :jbhmm:
it depends how you view God

is he actively creating or resting?

remember this song and the lyrics

Except the LORD Build the House​

Except the LORD build the house,
they labour in vain that build it;
except the LORD keep the city,
the watchman waketh but in vain.
Behold, He that keepeth Israel
doth neither slumber nor sleep,
doth neither slumber nor sleep,

He that keepeth Israel.
https://lyricstranslate.com

אם יהוה לא יבנה בית​

אם יהוה לא יבנה בית
שוא עמלו בוניו בו
אם יהוה לא ישמר עיר
שוא שקד שומר
הנה לא־ינום
לא ינום ולא יישן
לא־ינום ולא יישן

שומר ישראל

https://lyricstranslate.com

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
put another way:

eating from pharaoh's cup/bread is akin to blasphemy. Thats why when Jesus said this is my body and my blood he meant it literally. From Pharaohs perspective: we are alive in Jacob and Josephs dreams which in theory are reoccurring. For all you know everytime you wake up you are in an entirely new reality.

Matthew 26:23-25

this is why whenever you see images of Amun from egypt, his "head" is linked to the ground by a red cord. If you think im kidding read some more: Paul knew.

Understanding Egypt is extremely counterintuitive and to someone not learned with the way they do things they will eat of something that is basically booby trapped. This is why when Ptolemy said to the elders to transcribe their torah of Moshe to greek they unintentionally mingled it with Ptolemies "God".

Do you have a favorite/go-to book on Egypt?

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Do you have a favorite/go-to book on Egypt?
i dont know about book, but this site has a ton of resources

Most of my knowledge is from the Book of Nun, Memphite Theology (Ptah) Pyramid Texts, Coffin Texts, and The Great Hymn to the Aten.

now mind you. I read it for ancient context not that I fundamentally believe what they believe. That said I have to take seriously the narrative of genesis otherwise every other belief is pointless.

Last edited:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
i dont know about book, but this site has a ton of resources

Most of my knowledge is from the Book of Nun, Memphite Theology (Ptah) Pyramid Texts, Coffin Texts, and The Great Hymn to the Aten.

now mind you. I read it for ancient context not that I fundamentally believe what they believe. That said I have to take seriously the narrative of genesis otherwise every other belief is pointless.

there's more than enough resources there....salute!!

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
there's more than enough resources there....salute!!
when you start reading it one of the things that became real to me regarding Nun is the mass printing of bibles

remember how I said that the written word is like seed, then that means the spoken words inherently must have power

extrapolated times millions/billions of people and the Jewish matrix starts coming into vision. So when Pharaoh asked them to make houses out of mortar and brick

he literally was building a kingdom that while he would not survive to see became all that we see today...in theory we are alive in Moses' serpent that devoured his magicians serpents :wow:

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
@timeless @010101 Remember when you responded to me "you are built to get lost in BS"

the pattern of the woman as I said before is nigh indiscernible but I know for a fact what I'm in...the world of the Amorites and David's treachery with Bathsheba
8b3d94f9035e962b3e41ac430f1efc76.jpg

timeless

All Star
Daps
no doubt, I think many christians only have surface understandings of the Old testament let alone the gospels. And judging by many responses dwell more in epistles/revelation than on Christs words in the Gospels which he himself said:

John 3:9-15

That's true. I've talked to Christians before who swear by the Bible but have no Christ like qualities or at least very little. I do enjoy the Gospels. The old testament is a mixed piece of work that requires a deeper understanding of history, culture, context, and the metaphysical. At least to me. 😊

• Dap

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
@MMS What are thoughts on Zion Lexx...

An OT Israelite who teaches the medu neter...You might find him interesting if you not up on him already. He teaches the torah from an interesting perspective.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
@MMS What are thoughts on Zion Lexx...

An OT Israelite who teaches the medu neter...You might find him interesting if you not up on him already. He teaches the torah from an interesting perspective.

ill give it a watch. Im usually careful with people who surname themselves with egyptian titles as they may be messing with things they dont understand

myself on the other hand gave myself a name that cant be beat:

It means "possessed by the strength of feminine water, the creator is satisfied" :pachaha:

That's true. I've talked to Christians before who swear by the Bible but have no Christ like qualities or at least very little. I do enjoy the Gospels. The old testament is a mixed piece of work that requires a deeper understanding of history, culture, context, and the metaphysical. At least to me. 😊
its very unfortunate but it speaks to the number of people that look at the message of christ as one of sacrifice rather than an exposal to the sickness of gentiles (sacrifice worship) as opposed to the redeeming power of the LORD.

God didnt make us to torment us, he made us because he loves us.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
ill give it a watch. Im usually careful with people who surname themselves with egyptian titles as they may be messing with things they dont understand

myself on the other hand gave myself a name that cant be beat:

It means "possessed by the strength of feminine water, the creator is satisfied" :pachaha:

its very unfortunate but it speaks to the number of people that look at the message of christ as one of sacrifice rather than an exposal to the sickness of gentiles (sacrifice worship) as opposed to the redeeming power of the LORD.

God didnt make us to torment us, he made us because he loves us.

Nyusersatet Khnumhotep :jbhmm:

He's an interesting cat...a lil weird, but he speaks on Egypt as much as he does the Tanakh. I have notes based on a lecture he did a few years back but never went back to it. This thread inspired me to tap back in

• Dap

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Nyusersatet Khnumhotep :jbhmm:

He's an interesting cat...a lil weird, but he speaks on Egypt as much as he does the Tanakh. I have notes based on a lecture he did a few years back but never went back to it. This thread inspired me to tap back in
:troll:

Exodus 2:5-10

5 And the daughter of Pharaoh came down to wash herself at the river; and her maidens walked along by the river's side; and when she saw the ark among the flags, she sent her maid to fetch it.

6 And when she had opened it, she saw the child: and, behold, the babe wept. And she had compassion on him, and said, This is one of the Hebrews' children.

7 Then said his sister to Pharaoh's daughter, Shall I go and call to thee a nurse of the Hebrew women, that she may nurse the child for thee?

8 And Pharaoh's daughter said to her, Go. And the maid went and called the child's mother.

9 And Pharaoh's daughter said unto her, Take this child away, and nurse it for me, and I will give thee thy wages. And the women took the child, and nursed it.

10 And the child grew, and she brought him unto Pharaoh's daughter, and he became her son. And she called his name Moses: and she said, Because I drew him out of the water.