Can African Americans exist "insulated" from white America?

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
All these long texts and quotes man :ohlawd:

I think that is a trip, no way blacks can live in Amerikkka insulated.

But Black Americans have the tools to build a good and solid market to take a share and integrate the global economy.

Instead of total separation our goal should be to get a place for us as asians and jews already do..

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
@NoChill Jones
Request: If you have a conversation with me ..well first off, Hey thanks:obama: That said, please converse with me based on what I have explicitly stated. I don't want to deal with a "proxy conversation" based on previous thecoli threads you've engaged in with other people.

Working definitions (subject to cleaning up)
Proxy conversation
- 1st party argues a perspective against an absent 3rd party's statements via the present individual they are currently engaged in conversation with. This is triggered by the 1st party falling into a "semantic trap" concerning superficial similarities in position stated by the 2nd & 3rd parties statements.
hood definition: something I said sounds a little like the last nikka, so you talk to me like I'm that last nikka saying the same thing again.

2. Semantic Trap - This is similar to the notion of a thing being "lost/added in translation".
Easy example:
A slave is someone you pay money for and force to work for you under threat of death.
An adoptee is someone you pay money for and lives with you as your biological child would.

Trap = Both the slave and the adoptee are acquired with money so an adoptee is a slave also.

You can't take one element that is the same in both cases and say they are completely the same because one element is the same. The thing is when you use someone elses language to communicate how your culture brakes down reality samantic traps happen all the time. This happens because the translation is built on what word in the target language is "close enough" to the native concept.

3. Epistemological Trap - This happens when the only way you know to think of/describe a thing is through a given language/worldview.

Trap = Both the slave and the adoptee are acquired with money so an adoptee is a slave also(because I know of no other concept but "slave" to compare "adoptee" to).

Epistemological Traps are easier to dodge though. All you simply need to know are multiple languages/worldviews.

X = [a,b,g,h]
Y = [a,b,j,k]
Semantic Trap ---> X==Y because they both contain [a,b,_,_]
NO X & Y are distinct as in some attributes are the same while others are different.
If I say [a,b,...] don't assume [...,g,h] is coming next.​
I.E. if I never said it in the OP don't bring it up.:hubie:

No...as long as we remain in America we need the American dollar. We need sanctions to build on American land...We need permission to import export product with foriegn countires...we need funding for schools and teaching.....black people in America dont want to separate from whitey..the sane ones at least...we just want our peace of the pie..and we want an even piece at that....our problem is that whites just dont want to see us rise...and every time we try the fukk it up....just to throw thier own hatred in our faces.....they say this isnt our land...I disagree...its just as much as outs as anyone elses...in fact we have more stake then most....many will disagree...but many who will are not logical thinkers amd dont see the big picture...
1. When did I say anything about not using the U.S. (fiat) bank note or not also buying / selling within the wider market U.S.:beli:
2. We need to abide by the city, county, state, federal Property, Real Estate, and zoning Laws like anyone else:beli: ...you thinking of building on federal reserve land or something:ld:

3. We need to abide by the same
Survey-Logo-200x172.jpg
guidelines as anyone else:stopitslime:
Basic Importing and Exporting | U.S. Customs and Border Protection

"As an importer you must assure that your merchandise complies with other agencies requirements (e.g., FDA, EPA, DOT, CPSC, FTC, Agriculture, etc.) and obtained licenses or permits, if required, from them."
Importing - Licenses/Permits

4. Correct, that's called a tax base :ld:
5. Where exactly in my OP did I use the word "separate"? What definition of "separate" are you using anyway? :ld:
We need common terms here.:jbhmm:
Segregated - to live under the legal jurisdiction of an alien cultural group who have designated where you live and how you are uniquely treated by law.
Separated - to live under the legal jurisdiction of a shared cultural group who have designated how you are equally treated by law.

...we just want our peace of the pie..and we want an even piece at that....our problem is that whites just dont want to see us rise...and every time we try the fukk it up....just to throw thier own hatred in our faces.....they say this isnt our land...I disagree...its just as much as outs as anyone elses...in fact we have more stake then most....many will disagree...but many who will are not logical thinkers amd dont see the big picture...

1. How is it that "our piece of the pie" is not secured within the context outlined in the OP?

2. How is it that the context outlined in the OP doesn't lessen the capacity for cacs to "fukk it up....just to throw thier own hatred in our faces" and increase our capacity to weather the attack?
3. This tells me a lot about your values, world view, etc. and the range of political positions you are capable of coming to. :jbhmm:
I.E. even if we give everyone the same ingredients(knowledge), what ultimately gets cooked(cognition) is dependent on who each person is cooking for.
(The end result of your cognitive process is dependent on your goals, principles, values, world view, etc ...some people simply don't have the same goals as you, has nothing to do with them being illogical.)
4. I'll bite :yeshrug: ...and what exactly is this "big picture" you speak of?:patrice:

Here is a basic outline from a previous thread of my "big picture"(I plan to make a detailed thread soon)...:hubie:

3. Most importantly my political position is that we need to finish correcting our cumulative historical projection.
End transatlantic slave trade (Done)

End the formal institution of chattel slavery(Done)

-I look at the modern prison complex as it's own demon*

End overarching wide scale political division of African people(Done)

-current tribalism levels doesn't trump the current pan-african / African Union / regional, continental, & diasporic integration consciousness and thrust

End governmental colonialism(Done)

End academic(mental/spiritual) colonialism(initiated)
-Reconstruction of an African worldview(definitions of reality, values, principles, etc)

End economic colonialism(initiated)

Have capacity to fund all political actions
Have the capacity to extract, process, and manufacture all the goods Africa needs with the resources in the ground
Have the capacity to move all goods around the continent and trade internally.
Be independent of all non-African owned NGOs, production, and/or extraction corporations only leaving foreign(sellers, traders, and tourist).
Have a resource depot for surpluses in the Caribbean, Seychelles/Mauritius, and Kerkennah Islands.(Sale surpluses after domestic needs met)
Diaspora wholesale purchase surplus and use global sale of goods from depots as base financial revenue generator to maintain economic independence/sovereignty of global African peoples.

End military deficiency(initiated)

- gain policing, military powers, and the ability to enforce law. Grow capacity to deal with the total array of threats land, sea, air, cyber, biological, etc.

:jbhmm:In street terms
Me building in a cac city is hustling backwards :to:

....in terms of governance & economics. My employment opportunities needs to go to "my people", my tax funds need to go to "my people" & my political donations needs to go to making sure "my peoples" political candidates(and their policy maneuvers) are not beholden to "alien" financiers.

Last edited:

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
All these long texts and quotes man :ohlawd:

I think that is a trip, no way blacks can live in Amerikkka insulated.

But Black Americans have the tools to build a good and solid market to take a share and integrate the global economy.

Instead of total separation our goal should be to get a place for us as asians and jews already do..

:mjlol::deadrose::russ:

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:patrice:
Unfortunately it will never happen because the white supremacist will sabotage it every chance they get. In 1898 black people did exactly what the OP said. They even elected a black mayor for the city and the whites burned the city to the ground and literally ran the mayor and the black people out of town and took over the city. It was the first and only time that has happened in US history.

It's impossible for black people to be prosperous and live among these devils.

About

The African American Mayors Association (AAMA) is the only organization exclusively representing African-American mayors in the United States. AAMA exists to empower local leaders for the benefit of their citizens. The role of the African American Mayors Association includes taking positions on public policies that impact the vitality and sustainability of cities; providing mayors with leadership and management tools; and creating a forum for member mayors to share best practices related to municipal management.

AAMA History
The African American Mayors Association (AAMA) was launched on May 1, 2014 in Washington D.C. by a dynamic group of black mayors led by Sacramento, CA Mayor Kevin Johnson. AAMA was founded on the principles of transparency and accountability, which honors the rich legacy of black mayors including Maynard Jackson (Atlanta, GA), Ambassador Andrew Young, (Atlanta, GA), A.J. Cooper (Prichard, AL), Johnny Ford (Tuskegee, Alabama), and Wellington Webb (Denver, CO).

The Founding Board of Trustees of the AAMA was comprised of the following mayors

• Mayor Kevin Johnson, President (Sacramento, CA)
  • Mayor William Bell, 1st Vice President (Birmingham, AL)
  • Mayor Steve Benjamin, 2nd Vice President (Columbia, SC)
  • Mayor Michael Coleman (Columbus, OH)
  • Mayor Patrick Green, Treasurer (Normandy, MO)
  • Mayor William Johnson, Secretary (Holly Hill, SC)
  • Mayor Alvin Brown (Jacksonville, FL)
  • Mayor Ed Brown (St. Joseph, LA)
  • Mayor William V. Bell (Durham, NC)
  • Mayor Johnny Ford (Tuskegee, AL)
  • Mayor Oliver Gilbert (Miami Gardens, FL)
  • Mayor Cedric B. Glover (Shreveport, LA)
  • Mayor Sly James (Kansas City, MO)
  • Mayor Jacqueline Goodall (Forest Heights, MD)
  • Mayor John White (Ames, TX)
  • Mayor Tony Yarber (Jackson, MS)
  • Founding Executive Director: Stephanie Mash Sykes

Bootzilla

Direct from the chocolate milkyway
Daps
Reppin
Hampton va
If possible we should and probably would have but obviously when whites they say bring segregation they don't just want races to be seprated they want full control and to give us another jim crow. Cacs are obsessed with us and its been shown throughout history and if we do anything in there country (that we built) they have to spy or disenfranchise leaders to fit what they want

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

About

The African American Mayors Association (AAMA) is the only organization exclusively representing African-American mayors in the United States. AAMA exists to empower local leaders for the benefit of their citizens. The role of the African American Mayors Association includes taking positions on public policies that impact the vitality and sustainability of cities; providing mayors with leadership and management tools; and creating a forum for member mayors to share best practices related to municipal management.

AAMA History
The African American Mayors Association (AAMA) was launched on May 1, 2014 in Washington D.C. by a dynamic group of black mayors led by Sacramento, CA Mayor Kevin Johnson. AAMA was founded on the principles of transparency and accountability, which honors the rich legacy of black mayors including Maynard Jackson (Atlanta, GA), Ambassador Andrew Young, (Atlanta, GA), A.J. Cooper (Prichard, AL), Johnny Ford (Tuskegee, Alabama), and Wellington Webb (Denver, CO).

The Founding Board of Trustees of the AAMA was comprised of the following mayors

• Mayor Kevin Johnson, President (Sacramento, CA)
  • Mayor William Bell, 1st Vice President (Birmingham, AL)
  • Mayor Steve Benjamin, 2nd Vice President (Columbia, SC)
  • Mayor Michael Coleman (Columbus, OH)
  • Mayor Patrick Green, Treasurer (Normandy, MO)
  • Mayor William Johnson, Secretary (Holly Hill, SC)
  • Mayor Alvin Brown (Jacksonville, FL)
  • Mayor Ed Brown (St. Joseph, LA)
  • Mayor William V. Bell (Durham, NC)
  • Mayor Johnny Ford (Tuskegee, AL)
  • Mayor Oliver Gilbert (Miami Gardens, FL)
  • Mayor Cedric B. Glover (Shreveport, LA)
  • Mayor Sly James (Kansas City, MO)
  • Mayor Jacqueline Goodall (Forest Heights, MD)
  • Mayor John White (Ames, TX)
  • Mayor Tony Yarber (Jackson, MS)
  • Founding Executive Director: Stephanie Mash Sykes

I'm not sure what this is supposed to prove :patrice:

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
@NoChill Jones
Request: If you have a conversation with me ..well first off, Hey thanks:obama: That said, please converse with me based on what I have explicitly stated. I don't want to deal with a "proxy conversation" based on previous thecoli threads you've engaged in with other people.

Proxy conversation
- 1st party argues a perspective against an absent 3rd party's statements via the present individual they are currently engaged in conversation with. This is triggered by the 1st party falling into a "semantic trap" concerning superficial similarities in position stated by the 2nd & 3rd parties statements.
hood definition: something I said sounds a little like the last nikka, so you talk to me like I'm that last nikka saying the same thing again.

X = [a,b,g,h]
Y = [a,b,j,k]
NO X & Y are distinct as in some attributes are the same while others are different.

1. When did I say anything about not using the U.S. (fiat) bank note or not also buying / selling within the wider market U.S.:beli:
2. You need to abide by the city, county, state, federal Property, Real Estate, and zoning Laws like anyone else:beli: ...you thinking of building on federal reserve land or something:ld:

3. You need to abide by the same
Survey-Logo-200x172.jpg

5. Where exactly in my OP did I use the word "separate"? What definition of "separate" are you using anyway? :ld:

1. How is it that "our piece of the pie" is not secured within the context outlined in the OP?

2. How is it that the context outlined in the OP doesn't lessen the capacity for cacs to "fukk it up....just to throw thier own hatred in our faces" and increase our capacity to weather the attack?
3. This tells me a lot about your mentality and the range of political positions you are capable of coming to. :jbhmm:
I.E. even if we give everyone the same ingredients(knowledge), what ultimately gets cooked(cognition) is dependent on who each person is cooking for.
(The end result of your cognitive process is dependent on your goals, principles, values, world view, etc ...some people simply don't have the same goals as you, has nothing to do with them being illogical.)
4. I'll bite :yeshrug: ...and what exactly is this "big picture" you speak of?:patrice:

Here is a basic outline from a previous thread of my "big picture"(I plan to make a detailed thread soon)...:hubie:

:russell:..beleive racist America will allow you to build a sovereign state completely separate from the racist state of America they have put in place in already.

Beleive that the government must do this because they owe your people and deep down inside whitey just wants to make things right

Belivev that despite all that youve been shown throughout history and the current state of impoverished countries like Haiti and Jamaica and even in America with high rates of povertt in Indian land that America will back any idea that is put in place to build a strong united black community world wide or otherwise...because your naivety about why you are hated has somehow convinced you whitey will support our independence if we only show how independent we can be.........

Lastly be another broke ass hotep nikka with no real plans to do anything else but assimilate who gets upset at other black people when they justly tell you to sit yo dumb ass down. Its not the idea that turns people off...its the reality that none of you nikkas make any real sense. Your not economical experts...your not explorers...your not scientist...you just regular ass blaxk people fed up with the way things are...preaching lost theories on some dollar and a dream bullshyt.....when asked where this land will be NO ONE KNOWS...but we can do it if blacks stick together and blah..blah..blah......black people are together.....its these nikkas with half ass insights whi think otherwise...cause either they broke and want the black man to make them rich....or they cowards and want another black man to fight thier fight....nikka please.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
We need to be but nah we can't realistically because then we automatically become the most powerful threat to white supremacy and cacs ain't havin that shyt which is why they let desegregation happen if we about to be honest

Imagine a black North American autonomous nation with ties and good connections to Africa and you'll see why it isn't possible currently in the world we live in

I mean it's a good pipe dream but that's all it will be, they would never shoot themselves in the foot by letting us eat

Last edited:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Of course we could, to suggest otherwise implies what WS has been saying from the start, that we are of subhuman intellect and incappable of governing without the a strong white hand to guide us.
However, as black wallstreet proved (i know that was segregation, not insulation), white people would never allow it unless they are defeated in war. Because for WS to exist, black people (and other minorities) must exist in a state of inferiority.

The question should be can White America ever be ok with a black insulated population.

Last edited:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Of course we could, to suggest otherwise implies what WS has been saying from the start, that we are of subhuman intellect and incappable of governing without the a strong white to lead us.
However, as black wallstreet proved (i know that was segregation, not insulation), white people would never allow it unless they are defeated in war. Because for WS to exist, black people (and other minorities) must exist in a state of inferiority.

The question should be can White America ever be ok with a black insulated population.

You said the same exact thing I said in different words. At this point it doesn't even matter because it's a numbers game and they have the numbers... it is what it is, we can definitely build on the grass roots movement we have but living in a damn near 90% white and off brand dominated society with the momentum and advantages they have it's unrealistic to think we can get on that type of level with them

Unless the U.S. collapses :mjgrin: which again isn't really all that realistic because we are still sitting on an vast amount of natural resources and infrastructure

But yea on a even playing field we could definitely do our own thing easily but there is no such thing as an even playing field at this point in life so we have to get in where we fit in

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:russell:..beleive racist America will allow you to build a sovereign state completely separate from the racist state of America they have put in place in already.

Beleive that the government must do this because they owe your people and deep down inside whitey just wants to make things right

Belivev that despite all that youve been shown throughout history and the current state of impoverished countries like Haiti and Jamaica and even in America with high rates of povertt in Indian land that America will back any idea that is put in place to build a strong united black community world wide or otherwise...because your naivety about why you are hated has somehow convinced you whitey will support our independence if we only show how independent we can be.........

Lastly be another broke ass hotep nikka with no real plans to do anything else but assimilate who gets upset at other black people when they justly tell you to sit yo dumb ass down. Its not the idea that turns people off...its the reality that none of you nikkas make any real sense. Your not economical experts...your not explorers...your not scientist...you just regular ass blaxk people fed up with the way things are...preaching lost theories on some dollar and a dream bullshyt.....when asked where this land will be NO ONE KNOWS...but we can do it if blacks stick together and blah..blah..blah......black people are together.....its these nikkas with half ass insights whi think otherwise...cause either they broke and want the black man to make them rich....or they cowards and want another black man to fight thier fight....nikka please.

:snoop:

:coffee:

@NoChill Jones

Proxy conversation

2. Semantic Trap - This is similar to the notion of a thing being "lost/added in translation".
Easy example:
A slave is someone you pay money for and force to work for you under threat of death.
An adoptee is someone you pay money for and lives with you as your biological child would.

Trap = Both the slave and the adoptee are acquired with money so an adoptee is a slave also.

You can't take one element that is the same in both cases and say they are completely the same because one element is the same. The thing is when you use someone elses language to communicate how your culture brakes down reality samantic traps happen all the time. This happens because the translation is built on what word in the target language is "close enough" to the native concept.

3. Epistemological Trap - This happens when the only way you know to think of/describe a thing is through a given language/worldview.

Trap = Both the slave and the adoptee are acquired with money so an adoptee is a slave also(because I know of no other concept but "slave" to compare "adoptee" to).

Epistemological Traps are easier to dodge though. All you simply need to know are multiple languages/worldviews.

X = [a,b,g,h]
Y = [a,b,j,k]

No...as long as we remain in America we need the American dollar. We need sanctions to build on American land...We need permission to import export product with foriegn countires...we need funding for schools and teaching.....black people in America dont want to separate from whitey..the sane ones at least...we just want our peace of the pie..and we want an even piece at that....our problem is that whites just dont want to see us rise...and every time we try the fukk it up....just to throw thier own hatred in our faces.....they say this isnt our land...I disagree...its just as much as outs as anyone elses...in fact we have more stake then most....many will disagree...but many who will are not logical thinkers amd dont see the big picture...
2. We need to abide by the city, county, state, federal Property, Real Estate, and zoning Laws like anyone else:beli: ...you thinking of building on federal reserve land or something:ld:

Survey-Logo-200x172.jpg

"As an importer you must assure that your merchandise complies with other agencies requirements (e.g., FDA, EPA, DOT, CPSC, FTC, Agriculture, etc.) and obtained licenses or permits, if required, from them."

Segregated - to live under the legal jurisdiction of an alien cultural group who have designated where you live and how you are uniquely treated by law.
Separated - to live under the legal jurisdiction of a shared cultural group who have designated how you are equally treated by law.

...we just want our peace of the pie..and we want an even piece at that....our problem is that whites just dont want to see us rise...and every time we try the fukk it up....just to throw thier own hatred in our faces.....they say this isnt our land...I disagree...its just as much as outs as anyone elses...in fact we have more stake then most....many will disagree...but many who will are not logical thinkers amd dont see the big picture...

3. This tells me a lot about your values, world view, etc. and the range of political positions you are capable of coming to. :jbhmm:

3. Most importantly my political position is that we need to finish correcting our cumulative historical projection.

-current tribalism levels doesn't trump the current pan-african / African Union / regional, continental, & diasporic integration consciousness and thrust

-Reconstruction of an African worldview(definitions of reality, values, principles, etc)

Have the capacity to extract, process, and manufacture all the goods Africa needs with the resources in the ground
Be independent of all non-African owned NGOs, production, and/or extraction corporations only leaving foreign(sellers, traders, and tourist).
Have a resource depot for surpluses in the Caribbean, Seychelles/Mauritius, and Kerkennah Islands.(Sale surpluses after domestic needs met)
Diaspora wholesale purchase surplus and use global sale of goods from depots as base financial revenue generator to maintain economic independence/sovereignty of global African peoples.

- gain policing, military powers, and the ability to enforce law. Grow capacity to deal with the total array of threats land, sea, air, cyber, biological, etc.

....in terms of governance & economics. My employment opportunities needs to go to "my people", my tax funds need to go to "my people" & my political donations needs to go to making sure "my peoples" political candidates(and their policy maneuvers) are not beholden to "alien" financiers.

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I'm not sure what this is supposed to prove :patrice:

Fare enough :hubie:...I'll try again:jbhmm:
Unfortunately it will never happen because the white supremacist will sabotage it every chance they get. In 1898 black people did exactly what the OP said. They even elected a black mayor for the city and the whites burned the city to the ground and literally ran the mayor and the black people out of town and took over the city. It was the first and only time that has happened in US history.

It's impossible for black people to be prosperous and live among these devils.

I take the above statement as...

1. In 1898 black people congregated in a town, "elected a mayor(officials) for the city", and basically attempted to live a normal quiet life.
2. At some point in time "whites burned the city to the ground and literally ran the mayor and the black people out of town and took over the city"
3. Since that incident in 1898 No other group of African Americans have "elected a mayor(officials) for the city", and basically attempted to live a normal quiet life.
4. This incident in 1898 "was the first and only time that has happened in US history." African Americans haven't tried it since.

Now if the above 4 points are an incorrect interpretation of your statement please correct me.:ld::hubie:

That said given the above 4 point assumption, I listed black mayors of black towns ...and white towns to show that African Americans have indeed.
(congregated in a town, "elected a mayor(officials) for the city")

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps

1. In 1898 black people congregated in a town, "elected a mayor(officials) for the city", and basically attempted to live a normal quiet life.
2. At some point in time "whites burned the city to the ground and literally ran the mayor and the black people out of town and took over the city"
3. Since that incident in 1898 No other group of African Americans have "elected a mayor(officials) for the city", and basically attempted to live a normal quiet life.
4. This incident in 1898 "was the first and only time that has happened in US history." African Americans haven't tried it since.

Now if the above 4 points are an incorrect interpretation of your statement please correct me.:ld::hubie:

That said given the above 4 point assumption, I listed black mayors of black towns ...and white towns to show that African Americans have indeed.

Restating mute points helps the argument none breh

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

You read my mind

1. When did I say anything about not using the U.S. (fiat) bank note or not also buying / selling within the wider U.S. market:beli:

Survey-Logo-200x172.jpg

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Wait .....Bruh, that reply above was to @bdizzle talking about black mayors, not you:stopitslime: