Can African Americans exist "insulated" from white America?

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Unfortunately it will never happen because the white supremacist will sabotage it every chance they get. In 1898 black people did exactly what the OP said. They even elected a black mayor for the city and the whites burned the city to the ground and literally ran the mayor and the black people out of town and took over the city. It was the first and only time that has happened in US history.

It's impossible for black people to be prosperous and live among these devils.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is an extremely elementary mindset that every business has a face

Many of the successful businesses that are household names don't not have a face as to which person of a certain race owns it

Plus don't lower your market value that low into thinking other races won't buy from us. Hip Hop is one big example

You said white society would die ... but without whites to buy these products and services ...who are you selling to ?

Hip Hop is funded by record labels with white investors, distributed through white media and bought by white people ...

in B2C ...your biggest consumer segment is white women

in B2B your biggest corporate decision makers will be white men

in B2G your projects will be approved by again white people in the West

You can p!tch to the developing world but good luck overcoming language barriers and real racism

Have you ever started, ran, grown or sold a business breh ?

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Unfortunately it will never happen because the white supremacist will sabotage it every chance they get. In 1898 black people did exactly what the OP said. They even elected a black mayor for the city and the whites burned the city to the ground and literally ran the mayor and the black people out of town and took over the city. It was the first and only time that has happened in US history.

It's impossible for black people to be prosperous and live among these devils.

Yup. Just posted this in another thread but it goes with this discussion

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
You said white society would die ... but without whites to buy these products and services ...who are you selling to ?

Hip Hop is funded by record labels with white investors, distributed through white media and bought by white people ...

in B2C ...your biggest consumer segment is white women

in B2B your biggest corporate decision makers will be white men

in B2G your projects will be approved by again white people in the West

You can p!tch to the developing world but good luck overcoming language barriers and real racism

Have you ever started, ran, grown or sold a business breh ?

I said white society would die as in the white supremacist structure.
- So if not whites, no other races can buy from us?
- And are you really saying out of the entire population of white society, no white person would want to buy from black people because they all hate us or something? So people who hate us won't buy from us, like they aren't already investing in businesses that are centered around our culture? You really saying that? :russ:

- Also, are you saying that if white supremacist society is dismantled, they still can't be consumers of Black business? Isn't that what Blacks are doing now, consuming to white companies with no economic base of their own

- And it also shows how little you have faith our Black people. You've never seen Black businesses promote "For us, by us" with only Black consumers and become multi-million dollar companies? Or music artists going platinum in the 90s with majority Black fans

And yes I have been apart of my family's business and starting up my own currently

You have got to be trolling with this post you just made :picard:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Yup. Just posted this in another thread but it goes with this discussion

Dr. Fuller broke it down perfectly. Once you understand who these people are and how they operate it's not shocking how black people are the poorest people on the planet when our continent has the most natural resources. There needs to be a black superpower with a strong military and economy that can rival the European nations. Without that sort of protection we're just slaves in their system.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Just like it took Wilt Chamberlain, Russell, Oscar Roberston, and Kareem to make the "whites only" NBA an multi-million dollar empire

Or Jackie Robinson and Willie Mays to save the MLB from it's dying ratings

So what's your point? :dahell:

My point is hip hop has lowered its value to accommodate whites.

this is false

So you're telling me without Marshall, Lyor, Rick Rubin, Jimmy Iovine, Aerosmith, Drake, the Beastie Boys or Vanila Ice, Hip Hop would be as loved by white people in 2017 than it already is?

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY

So you're telling me without Marshall, Lyor, Rick Rubin, Jimmy Iovine, Aerosmith, Drake, the Beastie Boys or Vanila Ice, Hip Hop would be as loved by white people in 2017 than it already is?
whites took to hip hop the same way they did every other black music genre:yeshrug:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps

Naw that's too much of a Blanketed statement that doesn't tell the whole story. Vanilla Ice came in 1991. Hip Hop from 1992-2000 was still in it's apex. Actually the best Hip Hop has ever been

Eminem came in 1999. Had only a 5 year stint. Still was great Hip Hop around that time

Hip Hop suffered because it tried to cater to a lower demographic as far as talent and it watered down itself

But If you're talking about White music owners and executives, as well as white media magazines controlling the narrative, then I agree with you

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I said white society would die as in the white supremacist structure.
- So if not whites, no other races can buy from us?
- And are you really saying out of the entire population of white society, no white person would want to buy from black people because they all hate us or something? So people who hate us won't buy from us, like they aren't already investing in businesses that are centered around our culture? You really saying that? :russ:

- Also, are you saying that if white supremacist society is dismantled, they still can't be consumers of Black business? Isn't that what Blacks are doing now, consuming to white companies with no economic base of their own

- And it also shows how little you have faith our Black people. You've never seen Black businesses promote "For us, by us" with only Black consumers and become multi-million dollar companies? Or music artists going platinum in the 90s with majority Black fans

And yes I have been apart of my family's business and starting up my own currently

You have got to be trolling with this post you just made :picard:

You said white society ... NOT white supremacy. There is a distinct difference

I didn't say no race will buy from you... I asked which race would supplant the dead white society ?

You've yet to answer that question.....

Nowhere did I say anything about whites hating us ... they wouldn't have the option to purchase
remember their society is dead now...so they are completely out of the picture. who will you sell to breh ?

I don't have faith in any people...Not black people, white people, asian people or any people...
I have faith in myself and those I work with.

I don't think you understand how Fashion works ... and you couldn't pick a worse example in terms
of illustrating your point. Fubu was literally built by forming strategic partnerships with a lot of
cac operated/controlled businesses......

I'm not trolling, I'd rather establish a black elite that employs everyone and sells to everyone regardless of race

I wish you luck in your endeavors though.

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
For what purpose?

:rudy:................................Ok, i'll bite:yeshrug:

Question:
Do you feel it's possible for African Americans to exist in the United States within the following context?

Context:
1. %100 Finance(staff, ads, & living/travel expenses) of African American politics(city, county, state, & federal reps)
WHY?
  • To be free of outside entities controlling AA politicians goals/positions via controlling AA campaign finance.

2. Employment of African Americans facilitated 85%-100% by African Americans
WHY?
  • To insulate the political health of African Americans from reliance on foreign entities who use job insecurities to secure/push political agendas in exchange for employment.
  • Meet the need to live, survive and thrive within the environment occupied by AA; while insulated from economic(embargo) based attacks via an employment channel not majority controlled by the political / economic apparatus of Europeans(whites).
  • Insure access to the capital investment needed to fund new business and innovation creation catered to the needs of AA.

3. Administration, legal position/drafting, enactment, repeal, & enforcement(city, county, & state) by 60%-100% African Americans per jurisdiction
WHY?
  • to be free of laws, enforcement, and sentencing that target / hamper the individual, family, & community(stability, growth, & security) of African Americans without accountability.(Examples: stop & frisk, unaccountable police killings, term length disparities, family court judgments, gentrification via land over taxation)

4. (federal representation) legal position & drafting 100% by African Americans
WHY?
  • Makes sure our interstate and global political positions are voiced(included) in U.S. federal level policy decisions.

5. Foreign trade relations of A.A. companies conducted and facilitated %100 by African Americans
WHY?
  • To have the ability to secure foreign produced goods(food,energy,technology) not produced by AA, insulated from economic(embargo) based attacks via a channel not majority controlled by the political / economic apparatus of Europeans(whites).

6. Food needed by African Americans grown 100% by AA / African(diasporan) nations
WHY?
  • Insulate the health / food security of African Americans from genetic, biological, and economic(embargo) based attacks on food sources by non-African entities.
  • Insulate the political health of African Americans from reliance on foreign entities who use food insecurities to push political agendas in exchange for food.

7. Civil infrastructure needed by African Americans constructed 100% by AA / African(diasporan) nations
WHY?
  • Insulate the civil infrastructure of African Americans from embedded structural attacks via reliance on construction & maintenance by non-African entities.
  • Insulate the political health of AA from reliance on foreign entities who use infrastructure insecurities to push political agendas in exchange for construction & maintenance.

8. Entertainment/cultural material consumed created 100% by AA / African(diasporan) nations
WHY?
  • Insulation from foreign political priorities, cultural values, and ideologies that hamper the individual, family, & community(stability, growth, & security) of African Americans.
  • To be free of outside entities controlling AA cultural material(by extension manipulating AA worldview & cultural values) via controlling AA entertainment finance.

9. Educational (funding, world view, theory, content, curriculum, books, & instruction) facilitated 100% by A.A.
WHY?
  • Insulation from foreign political priorities, cultural values, and ideologies that hamper the individual, family, & community(stability, growth, & security) of African Americans.
  • To be free of outside entities controlling AA cultural material(by extension manipulating AA worldview & cultural values) via controlling AA education finance.

10. Transportation & telecommunications infrastructure facilitated 100% by A.A./ African(diasporan) nations
WHY?
  • Insulate the transportation & telecommunications of African Americans from embedded structural attacks via reliance on construction & maintenance by non-African entities.
  • Insulate the political health of AA from reliance on foreign entities who use infrastructure insecurities to push political agendas in exchange for construction & maintenance.
  • To have the ability to secure communication and transportation; insulated from economic(embargo) based attacks via a channel not majority controlled by the political / economic apparatus of Europeans(whites).

11. Live only in states where African Americans are the governor
WHY?
  • To be free of state wide laws, enforcement, and sentencing that target / hamper the individual, family, & community(stability, growth, & security) of African Americans. without accountability.(Examples: city emergency management, national guard based martial law, electoral gerrymandering, etc.).

Clear enough :ld:

Last edited:

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
Black Wall Street was the closest to that. So youre basically describing a situation for blacks similar to reservations? With our own government?

"Black wall street" was an economic district / enclave within the city(jurisdiction) of Tulsa Oklahoma. They had no control over the jurisdiction they lived in...
I.E. ...no law making / enforcement power(they lived under other peoples laws)
I.E. ...they were segregated(I don't "believe" in segregation)

Black Wall Street was the closest to that. So youre basically describing a situation for blacks similar to reservations? With our own government?

"No" to both questions.

I'm referring to African Americans only living in jurisdictions were they are the numerical majority at greater than 60% and have voted in African Americans to Govern that jurisdiction.
This being the case at the city, county, and state level.
While operating those jurisdictions collectively within the context outlined in the Original Post.

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
At the city, county, and state level; while sending state representatives(senate & congress) to deal with federal level issues via a black caucus.
Is this not our own government?

Remake this thread and tag us please. I get more confused with each reply...

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
you can't.... the policy is for black people to amalgamate..... gentrification is breaking up large black blocks because of this