Cam Newton ain’t buying the hype with NFL QBs

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Read these two posts, I’ll Apple Pay you a dub rn if u show me who said that lmfao
Absolutely no one on this planet, not even the biggest Purdy homer on twitter, has or would ever compare him to Young, Montana or Brady's entire body of work. It's impossibly stupid. Mahomes isn't even comparable to their entire body of work. No one thinks that if Brock Purdy never took another snap he'd be in Canton. It's a stupid argument they're making up to justify their hesitance to acknowledge how well Brock has been playing.

"Brock has had a fantastic start to his career and has a similar play style to Brady"
"Oh so you're saying Brock should be considered one of the GOAT QBs of all time?!? Is that what you're telling me?!?"

:aicmon:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Every time we go pass heavy we run into trouble. Out the ball in CMCs hands. He is the most valuable player in offense. Let him run the ball. Dude averages over 100 yards rushing per game in the playoffs. He’s built for it
Yup. Saw this during the LT Chargers vs Pats. Took the ball out of LT's hands and tried to let the passing game with Rivers win it.

It'll work vs lower-mid play-off teams, but you need to let your true best players beat the championship-caliber teams and true contenders.

If they play the Lions and any AFC team in the Super Bowl, they need to try make sure the run game is central or 50/50 to their offense.
Stafford and Nacua/Kupp/Tutu couldn't get it done vs the Lions playing in a dome and they put on an aerial display.
I don't think the Niners passing game is scaring them in comparison, especially in an open stadium. They'll need McCaffrey heavy that game.

Last edited:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
The only QB I'm halfway impressed by these days is Mahomes.CJ Stroud with a lil more experience under his belt could be that guy.Other than that, the rest of these dudes are just too inconsistent.They all lean more to the game manager side imo.

My feeling of both the QB and RB posiitons now

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The only QB I'm halfway impressed by these days is Mahomes.CJ Stroud with a lil more experience under his belt could be that guy.Other than that, the rest of these dudes are just too inconsistent.They all lean more to the game manager side imo.
I want to say Herbert can be added to that and I really like what I'm seeing out of Caleb Williams right now as well. Insane arm talent for both of them.
Give me Nabers to pair with Herbert this draft and we'll see some insane QB/WR play.

They actually run the same same plays for Caleb that the Chargers run for Herbert and he hits them for the same air yardage. Them and Mahomes/Allen just in rare arm tier.

Last edited:

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC

yup. theres mahomes then a CLEAR gap between everyone else. even dudes people love to crown like josh allen, started winning again once they took the ball out of his hands. everybody else is flawed to some extent or just too young to crown.

AceMan

Superstar
Daps
Cam Newton is the biggest underachiever at the QB position of all time.
Didn’t realize until this weekend but ppl really really dislike/hate Cam. Like more than Vick and Kaep. Black ppl & Cacs.

Like people really believe Cam was Jake Locker-status except for “one good year”.
full

Cam is definitely the most controversially-perceived QB of all time.

Lamar Jackson is 2nd but a lot of CACs are falling back off the embarrassing hate now that Lamar is “quarterbacky”.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Wrong but you’re a massive Purdy fanboy so your opinion holds no weight.

As for Jimmy when you losers were on his dikk I said he sucked. Also didn’t like the Trey pick. So what else do you have?

I just keep it 100 and people like to be dishonest when “analyzing” players they like. I give Brodk plenty of credit when he plays well but when he doesn’t I’ll say it.. meanwhile you’ll have excuse after excuse.

Point blank, I don’t expect to get an objective analysis of his play from you.

What you meant to say is you have been mad all season about Lance getting sent away and now you have a vendetta against Purdy.

I'm more than objective about Purdy, I even said he played poorly for most of the game but idiots like you don't want to give him any credit for getting the job done when he needed to.

:manny:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
He's being celebrated for manufacturing a win despite playing a mid game, which is what the Purdy haters were saying he couldn't do after he destroyed all their other takes. No Niners fan is saying this game was indicative of his regular level of play. He dug himself out of a hole he put himself in. An important trait for any good QB.

Exactly. They hate Purdy so much that they move the goalposts at all costs. They said he couldn't win a game without Deebo. They said he couldn't lead a game winning drive. People like @JLova are miserable fans and the others are just fans of other teams so naturally they'll hate Brock.

Usually it's people from teams the Niners ran through. Eagles, Cowboys, division rivals, etc.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Damn with some of these posts you would have thought Brock Purdy lost the game.

Wait until Purdy does lose a game whether it's this year or down the road. :russell: These posters are pathetic.

Also, I've never seen people talk more about "Almost INTs" .... :russ: Purdy is the most hated QB on this site by a wide margin.

Last edited: