Cam Newton ain’t buying the hype with NFL QBs

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Might I add people are playing dumb that Brock isn’t compared to greats. He damn sure is especially with the stats that get plastered everywhere.
What you meant to say is you have been mad all season about Lance getting sent away and now you have a vendetta against Purdy.

I'm more than objective about Purdy, I even said he played poorly for most of the game but idiots like you don't want to give him any credit for getting the job done when he needed to.

:manny:
incorrect again. Go read my previous posts. I was not happy with the Lance pick.Lance was done dirty but he’s in another team.

There is no vendetta,

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikkas talmbout almost picks like Love didn’t throw two plus one would be to Lenoir. Y’all nikkas on some bull. Give the young boy some credit

When people say Love is Brady then maybe he will get some real critique.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wait until Purdy does lose a game whether it's this year or down the road. :russell: These posters are pathetic.

Also, I've never seen people talk more about "Almost INTs" .... :russ: Purdy is the most hated QB on this site by a wide margin.

You will be in here making excuses. I’m certain

Lamar about to be a 2 time MVP gets criticism but Purdy should be immune. GTFOH

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
You will be in here making excuses. I’m certain

Lamar about to be a 2 time MVP gets criticism but Purdy should be immune. GTFOH

How is Purdy immune when every single poster here has said he played bad for most of the game? The problem is you and some others don't want to give him any credit when he plays well or last night when he engineered the game winning drive.

I'm objective about it.... you haven't been.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Cam was good, sometimes great and had more than "one good year" but he's also being propped up in this thread. His career QB rating was 85. Kaepernick had a better QB rating, more playoff success than Cam and the niners beat the Panthers when it mattered... but nobody here props up Kaep at all. :mjgrin:

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
I feel this, none of these qbs outside of Mahomes would be top 5 qbs 10-15 years ago
The only QB I'm halfway impressed by these days is Mahomes.CJ Stroud with a lil more experience under his belt could be that guy.Other than that, the rest of these dudes are just too inconsistent.They all lean more to the game manager side imo.
If these ain't the quintessential Coli takes.

10-15 years ago, Manning/Ryan/Rivers were Playoff chokers, Brady a system QB, Stafford/Romo were stat padders and Eli/Flacco were only good because fluky playoff runs.

Nothing is ever impressive to y'all.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If these ain't the quintessential Coli takes.

10-15 years ago, Manning/Ryan/Rivers were Playoff chokers, Brady a system QB, Stafford/Romo were stat padders and Eli/Flacco were only good because fluky playoff runs.

Nothing is ever impressive to y'all.
Different strokes for different folks.I never said I was impressed by any of those QB's you named, either.Besides Peyton.I always knew he had the pedigree to eventually reach greatness.Probably the last QB prospect I was actually excited to watch develop.I think all sports in this country are weak at present.I think they peaked '85-'15.Had a good 30 yr run where it all reached an apex.We're on to the next world now.I'm just rolling with the punches because I'm addicted.

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cam was good, sometimes great and had more than "one good year" but he's also being propped up in this thread. His career QB rating was 85. Kaepernick had a better QB rating, more playoff success than Cam and the niners beat the Panthers when it mattered... but nobody here props up Kaep at all. :mjgrin:

Kaep had A super team with 3 super star to get the ball to (Crabtree Gore Davis)