Cam Newton ain’t buying the hype with NFL QBs

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I hate to think the worst of a fellow Niner fan so I'm choosing to give our brother the benefit of the doubt and say his nerves about jinxing Purdy's success is what's stopping the scales falling from his eyes and seeing what is right before him :hubie:

I would too but it's been a whole year of shytting on Purdy from him and that's with Purdy having a 113 QB rating in the regular season. At some point it becomes stale. He's not elite. Nobody said he was. There's probably 3 or 4 elite QBs in the whole league. The rest are going to have bad games at times and you have to live with it.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I didnt watch the game.

Easy question to answer. I saw the dropped picks in the highlights. If Purdy put on the same performance every game for the rest of his career, what would you consider him?

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
You’re an idiot for calling Brock the best QB in the NFC. Talking about mental illness :dead:
Y’all some pussies who live your life on a website

Retarded nikka said I didn’t watch the game cuz I didn’t post in the game thread

Funny thing is u nikkas be in your 40s posting shyt like that, go be with your family fakkit

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
I didnt watch the game.

Easy question to answer. I saw the dropped picks in the highlights. If Purdy put on the same performance every game for the rest of his career, what would you consider him?
Far more mid than he actually is? This was in his top 5 worst games.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
purdy is a good qb
it really isnt any more or less complicated than that. people need to stop hating

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@JLova was a Jimmy G stan and then he hitched his wagon to Trey Lance. He'd rather the 49ers lose and Purdy have a bad game then to admit that Purdy is better than both of them. That's his problem.

If Purdy plays poorly next week, one game is all it will take for this guy to parade around on some "I told you Purdy couldn't do it!" shyt.... weird from a guy who is supposed to be a fan of the team.

Wrong but you’re a massive Purdy fanboy so your opinion holds no weight.

As for Jimmy when you losers were on his dikk I said he sucked. Also didn’t like the Trey pick. So what else do you have?

I just keep it 100 and people like to be dishonest when “analyzing” players they like. I give Brodk plenty of credit when he plays well but when he doesn’t I’ll say it.. meanwhile you’ll have excuse after excuse.

Point blank, I don’t expect to get an objective analysis of his play from you.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
I didnt watch the game.

Absolutely not he was terrible last night. Cam coming out of these playoffs looking like a Prophet

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Wrong but you’re a massive Purdy fanboy so your opinion holds no weight.

As for Jimmy when you losers were on his dikk I said he sucked. Also didn’t like the Trey pick. So what else do you have?

I just keep it 100 and people like to be dishonest when “analyzing” players they like. I give Brodk plenty of credit when he plays well but when he doesn’t I’ll say it.. meanwhile you’ll have excuse after excuse.

Point blank, I don’t expect to get an objective analysis of his play from you.
Thanks for keeping it a buck. The nikka had a good drive. The rest of the game he was seeing ghosts. Yall got enough weapons it really don’t matter I don’t know why that nikka is hell bent on defending purdy he does know purdy has a woman already right?

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So the fact that hes being celebrated for this game is proof positive that people put way too much emphasis on made for tv game ending finishes.

That covers all sports.

Purdy played like crap all game. The last drive he completed a couple routine passes and had a 10 yard scramble. That was it.

Forget that we started running the ball and CMC got 2 TDs or Greenkaw had 2 picks. The story is How amazing Brock is. It tells you how badly people want to push the “send” button on their rewritten narratives. If we lost it would be blame the DC, blame the kicker, blame the rain.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
So the fact that hes being celebrated for this game is proof positive that people put way too much emphasis on made for tv game ending finishes.

That covers all sports.
He's being celebrated for manufacturing a win despite playing a mid game, which is what the Purdy haters were saying he couldn't do after he destroyed all their other takes. No Niners fan is saying this game was indicative of his regular level of play. He dug himself out of a hole he put himself in. An important trait for any good QB.

But I agree with your general point, I always say that wins are not a QB stat, and narrative often overrides logic in all sports. It is what it is.:manny:

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Thanks for keeping it a buck. The nikka had a good drive. The rest of the game he was seeing ghosts. Yall got enough weapons it really don’t matter I don’t know why that nikka is hell bent on defending purdy he does know purdy has a woman already right?
He ain’t keepin it a buck, terrible is crazy, whole offense was looking like mid once Deebo dropped

Calling the most important drive of the game “a good drive” is BS lol he coulda easily threw the game away like Love did

Purdy got y’all vexxed, nikkas still talkin bout weapons like Kittle wasn’t dropping shyt and Deebo was out