Cam Newton ain’t buying the hype with NFL QBs

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Please, if she wasn't a woman y'all wouldn't give a fukk :heh:

What Cam said was disrespectful (Especially to Dak and Purdy), he deserved to be called out like that. He would be lucky to make the two deep on any of those 4 squads. I don't care if Cam has played, he was out of line and just sounds bitter.
Brehs are crying about what a woman said that every single Coli poster said after he got cut by Belicheck. :aicmon:

He didn't even say shyt about Lamar Jackson. He's Corny

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
One Read Brock turned into Tim Rattay when Deebo and CMC were hurt

CMC hasn't missed a game this year. :yeshrug:

His receivers are wide open all game, along with them getting a bunch of YAC. Let’s stop pretending he’s some type of risk taking maverick quarterback.

Nothing brings the anger out like a black man speaking on a white QB :mjpls:

“He-he-he be throwing that ball far! Yall don’t know what yall talkin bout! :damn:

I hate to be that dude but this is plain wrong. I guess you haven't watched him at all or only watched the game against the Eagles. That's the only game I can say where he was dinking and dunking but dude makes all the throws.

MrSpook

All Star
Daps
@Gospel he come up short fasho. Don’t change Dak got more shortcomings and he’s a game manager. Nobody in this mf would call josh s game manager tho. Y’all got Alex smith with more weapons as y’all QB. Soak in that. Oh and he’s been coming up short since my middle school days.

Gotten better? Yeah. Does it change his style of play no. nikka a game manager. Ain’t none wrong with it. Just don’t play like youn know.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
After hearing more of this... it's loser babble.

It's someone who never played with a great supporting cast trying to create a separation between those like him and the people he presumes have it 'easy' because their team ownership put them in position to succeed.

The 'truck vs trailer' metaphor actually made it worse. Cam played QB. He understands that all offensive production revolves around that position. For him to flippantly attempt to discredit people still doing a thing that - like it or not - he washed out of, just seems bitter. Like he's trying to posthumously praise his own career when... we can see the stats, Cam. We watched. We saw you have a great year and then collapse.

Trying to go 'when I think of X team, I think of Y first, not their QB' is the kind of bullshyt you say when you're judging a team based on who their highest madden rating player is. It's something I'd expect from a casual armchair viewer, not someone who watches film and sees folks going through progressions, making correct reads and hitting the right person.

If you're doing those things... 1) how are you not changing the game? and 2) how much game changing is needed? You only need to put a team on your back every game when the team is badly constructed, or you aren't executing the game plan correctly. By his logic, it'd be impossible to be a game changer if you have a good team around you and your scheme works to allow you to make your reads, throw the right pass, and let the skill positions show their skill.

The audacity of this man to call Manning and Brady 'elite game managers' :mjlol:

He trying to play the victim, but people are bothered because Cam should know better than to do this bullshyt. Especially because, for the latter half of his career, he couldn't even be reliably counted on to game manage. He was never accurate enough for that. Didn't make the right reads even at the best of times. When his athleticism left him, his career collapsed.

Sour grapes like a motherfukker.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Cam just said what many of us here said a few days ago. ESPN and FS1 trot out flunkies 24/7 to make the same dumb hot takes Cam makes. But because Cam is not under a corporate purview he is not given the same respect they get, and instead is just fodder for them to generate more #content because at the end of the day that's all this shyt is right. Worthless #content to be chewed up and spit out 24/7, with nobody learning anything and nobody making real arguments. Everything is designed for engagement and outrage, creating perpetual psychosis among people who can barely sit down for a moment without being baited into anger or annoyance.