Cam Newton ain’t buying the hype with NFL QBs

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
Y’all cannot help yourselves with this loser shyt. Y’all stay acting like hurt ass white boys from four chan. And the conversation actually was going decently in here too
9c615833-6fda-4fb5-9187-822442723a81.jpg

Daps
Brock and Tua aren't full on game managers, but most any QB who is consistently accurate and can make reads quickly would eat well in their respective offenses.
The problem is most can't. Tua makes like 3 - 4 throws a game that maybe like 8 other QB's in the league can hit consistently.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Against an elite Browns defense, though. He still set the kicker up for what shouldve been a game winning chipshot FG, not his fault that he missed. Youre telling that an MVP QB is not allowed to have a bad game??

He is. Dak's my current leader for MVP but he was ass against Arizona and SF.

But an MVP QB becomes MVP-caliber by leading teams to wins when things go wrong around them or they're missing certain guys/don't have the surrounding talent at the level of other teams. We saw Purdy look ordinary without Deebo and Trent, and SF lost those games.

The problem is most can't. Tua makes like 3 - 4 throws a game that maybe like 8 other QB's in the league can hit consistently.

That's fair. Hence why I can't say Tua is a full on game manager. He's never not been accurate, but we saw at Bama what he could do if you gave him the talent on the outside. Miami gave him the talent on the outside.

As for Brock, he seems to be operating the Kyle Shanahan offense at a VERY high level, but said offense is historically friendly to QBs.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Stupid ass Cam Newton should still be in the league on his 3rd contract but he wanted to run QB power from his own 25 yard line and be a butcher ass nikka :hhh:

Instead of being a Surgeon at the QB position he said nah I don’t wanna cut teams up with my arm I wanna run MLBs over and dress weird like a downlow ATL homo, host a Youtube show drinking wine and be washed at 31 years old :scust:

Shut the fukk up Cam :childplease:

Last edited:

premier58

All Star
Daps
He is. Dak's my current leader for MVP but he was ass against Arizona and SF.

But an MVP QB becomes MVP-caliber by leading teams to wins when things go wrong around them or they're missing certain guys/don't have the surrounding talent at the level of other teams. We saw Purdy look ordinary without Deebo and Trent, and SF lost those games.

That's fair. Hence why I can't say Tua is a full on game manager. He's never not been accurate, but we saw at Bama what he could do if you gave him the talent on the outside. Miami gave him the talent on the outside.

As for Brock, he seems to be operating the Kyle Shanahan offense at a VERY high level, but said offense is historically friendly to QBs.
I watched Peyton Manning throw 6 ints at San Diego as defending champion when he was adjusting to the injury/absence of Marvin Harrison. Aaron Rodgers got whupped 38-3 by New Orleans during his last MVP season. No one aside from the 72 Dolphins, goes through a season, unscathed.

Daps
I watched Peyton Manning throw 6 ints at San Diego as defending champion when he was adjusting to the injury/absence of Marvin Harrison. Aaron Rodgers got whupped 38-3 by New Orleans during his last MVP season. No one aside from the 72 Dolphins, goes through a season, unscathed.
85 Bears got completely dismantled by prime Marino on Monday Night Football. At some point no matter who you are, that asswhipping gets handed out. The margins are too small and there's too much talent.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC

All fair.

Dak still has the lead for MVP to me because he's doing more with less talent around him and honestly, he means more to Dallas than Purdy does to SF, regardless of what the SF players say. Yeah, Purdy's kicking ass, but San Fran also has the NFL's leading rusher as well as a top 3 TE, a 1000-yard receiver and another receiver who is the most versatile weapon in the game. As far as skill positions, I think it's fair to say that as a whole, Dallas' unit isn't top 10 on talent. You can put Lamb up there 1-v-1 with anybody, but the totality of it, Dallas wouldn't be considered elite.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Not never before have we disqualified someone from MVP conversation because the pieces around them were also good. And yet, the second it's the 7th round pick suddenly there's all these qualifiers that should remove him from contention. 'Oh, but the good RB. And the TE' ain't shyt prevent Dallas from trying to trade for CMC. Nothing at all. Hell, at the start of this year Dallas fans were real loud about how Ceedee > every SF receiver. Until they were on the same field.

'but the defense'
'but the scheme'
'but the YAC'

Absurd.

Dallas doing 'more with less' is bullshyt. They have... 2 wins against teams worth a damn? Otherwise they were running scores up on mid-tier competition. But that's stopped being a talking point since the PHI game... ironic considering they took the SF blueprint to get over that hump.

y'all bias is wild. Got people saying Purdy shouldn't even be in the discussion for MVP. He's literally having a historically efficient QB season while throwing 50 yard bombs for touchdowns. The people who knew understood Aiyuk was great, but most the league didn't even rate him until Purdy was there. Now Deebo Samuel is the #2 WR on the team. Because of a QB that works with Aiyuk's strengths.

Some of y'all just be saying shyt to say it.