Call to ban 'burgle Chinese homes' rap

AYEKAY1

Banned
Daps
OP stays kissing Asian ass.

He posts statistics for his model minority arguement but wants to end the debate because he doesn't understand enough to defend them.

Margaret Cho: White People Scold Asians About Race "Because They're Too Scared to Tell Black People"

Paraphrase...

"Asians just want to be on the winning side in racial conflicts between whites and blacks."

Lmao yes because Margaret Cho speaks for all Asians just as much as Tyler Perry speaks for all Black people

Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
Lmao yes because Margaret Cho speaks for all Asians just as much as Tyler Perry speaks for all Black people

Damn Moron, Tyler Perry ain't out here giving his opinion on national television. Margaret Cho out here groveling to whites and giving away your gameplan. Keep deflecting.

Last edited:

AYEKAY1

Banned
Daps
Margaret Cho is one the best representations of Asian American Society currently in the media. Keep deflecting.

HAHAHAHA, yeah maybe in the media cause there's like 2 asian people total. You probably think Ken Jeong is the best representation of Asian males as well :mjlol:

AYEKAY1

Banned
Daps
Margaret Cho got y'all looking like the sidekicks you are on national television. Keep laughing it off.

:lolbron:
Ironic cause your OWN got you sounding like a racist dumb fukk, but keep sipping on that tea thats got you giddy, moron.

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB

Camile.Bidan

Banned
Daps
Call to ban 'burgle Chinese homes' rap - BBC News

Chinese Americans are petitioning President Obama to take action against a hip hop track which they say incites criminals to target their homes.

The controversy over the song "Meet The Flockers" by the rapper YG has even reached China and has inspired rhyming responses from Chinese rappers.

Reporting by Ruhua Xianyu Video Journalist: Alex Dackevych

My wife and her friends started that petition. She asked me to sign it, and I told her that I don't believe in censorship.

Women will be the end of this world.

This all started on the Taiwanese Moms Facebook. They have been complaining about black burglaries in Fremont and Milipitas for a few years now. Then this they somehow they got wind of this old song.

I let her listen to other Rap songs like Black Korea. She didn't seem interested in the other ones because they specifically didn't call out Chinese.

Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
Just read this. You are referring to me. Explain. Redeem yourself.

I am referring to you.

What do you not understand?

Serious weibos on this board trying to use articulation to boost their self-perceived intelligence.

You tucked tail when you found out l was a real engineer talking about the tech field.

Losers like you jump on the internet to reinforce their moral self-righteousness and shyt.

A cac posting threads about the Asian community and trying to shame blacks like Asians don't do bullshyt too.

:ufdup:

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
I am referring to you.

What do you not understand?

Serious weibos on this board trying to use articulation to boost their self-perceived intelligence.

You tucked tail when you found out l was a real engineer talking about the tech field.

Losers like you jump on the internet to reinforce their moral self-righteousness and shyt.
A cac posting threads about the Asian community and trying to shame blacks like Asians don't do bullshyt too.

:ufdup:

Tucked tail when and how? If you are referring to another thread, I provided stats and statistics when you gripped about Affirmative Action and made a point if capable Black students who want to succeed want to, they will without Affirmative Action, I did as well as my peers. What's self righteous about respecting others? You said a lot of nothing honestly. How does the original post cape for Asians when it didn't any commentary, just an article. Why the name calling?

Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
Tucked tail when and how? If you are referring to another thread, I provided stats and statistics when you gripped about Affirmative Action and made a point if capable Black students who want to succeed want to, they will without Affirmative Action, I did as well as my peers. What's self righteous about respecting others? You said a lot of nothing honestly. How does the original post cape for Asians when it didn't any commentary, just an article. Why the name calling?

It's exactly what l said about you.

You couldn't attack all the facts of the case that came out or the asian double standard itself.

All you could say is it doesn't matter and that blacks don't need top tier educations.

Then you posted some stats about black people needing to be model minorities like a damn weibo.

But you didn't even understand the stats enough to defend them. You literally abandoned your own thread.

Now a new thread where you idiots don't understand free speech laws or maritime sovereignty.

But we are supposed to believe you have the intellectual capacity to debate these topics.

Daps
:stopitslime::stopitslime::stopitslime:

Stealing fish, out the ocean?

sit down and stfu lmao, next you'll say asian's stealing air then sun light?
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: "They stealing fish.... out the ocean!!!!"

Chinese fishermen / ships get shot down all the time for illegal fishing in territory/areas that aren't theirs all the time breh. It's actually a big problem.

South Korea will shoot at Chinese boats fishing illegally, says coastguard

Indonesia sinks 60 ships seized for illegal fishing

http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/15/americas/argentina-chinese-fishing-vessel/index.html

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
Chinese fishermen / ships get shot down all the time for illegal fishing in territory/areas that aren't theirs all the time breh. It's actually a big problem.

South Korea will shoot at Chinese boats fishing illegally, says coastguard

Indonesia sinks 60 ships seized for illegal fishing

http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/15/americas/argentina-chinese-fishing-vessel/index.html

And?

what does that have to do with what I said?

It's the ocean, nikkas fighting over who "owns" the fish in the Sea? get out of here lmao

I was arguing with Mr.DumbAss up there about who "owns" the fish, not the shooting down of ships.

Daps
And?

what does that have to do with what I said?

It's the ocean, nikkas fighting over who "owns" the fish in the Sea? get out of here lmao

I was arguing with Mr.DumbAss up there about who "owns" the fish, not the shooting down of ships.

No ones fighting over the oceans. Its just countries protecting their territorial waters.

The Chinese literally have depleted their rivers / seas from overfishing that's why they go into other countries territorial waters illegally.