Call to ban 'burgle Chinese homes' rap

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These filthy boiled squirtle & fried bulbasour eatin ass chanks out'chea being active participants and fervent SUPPORTERS of systemic anti-black racism in the U.S.

13rnEz63uBddbbbc0ea95c51a960-3456387-Anger_Almost_15_000_gathered_in_Brooklyn_on_Saturday_protesting_-a-108_1456038800070.jpg

n-NEW-YORK-LIANG-628x314.jpg

40509056-652x410.jpg

support_liang_1_14917d44b8ad8b9e2c7af308a56f7af7.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

Public defender releases racist text messages from San Francisco cop

Former-San-Francisco-police-officer-Jason-Lai-KGO-TV-800x430.jpg

Racist and homophobic text messages sent by a San Francisco police officer were released by the city’s public defender on Tuesday, in the second scandal in a year over slur-filled messages linked to local police.

Public Defender Jeff Adachi released six pages worth of former officer Jason Lai’s text messages, which were full of slurs and expletives referencing black, Indian, Latino, Muslim, gay and transgender people.

The texts refer to African-Americans as barbarians and “wild animals on the loose,” while others insult President Barack Obama and NBA superstar LeBron James. One said it was unfortunate that black shooting suspects did not kill each other.

“It is chilling how casually former officer Lai dehumanizes the citizens he was sworn to serve,” Adachi said in a statement. “He wished violence upon the very people he was being paid to protect and none of his colleagues turned him in.”

But we supposed to give a damn about some shyt a harmless entertainer said :martin:

GpdYV4l.gif

But it's OK to rap about destroying black neighbourhoods?

All neighbourhoods matter

raw

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
Shut up you fukking Uncle Tom ass poser. I don't care if you have a standing army behind you I'm not going to tolerate you coming here and telling me what my rights are. You've overstayed your welcome

Last edited:

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
I notice a lot of directed vitriol towards people classified as Asian American. I did not realize Black and Asian relationships were that much of an issue. This should be discussed as Asians are the fastest growing minority and, unlike Latinos, are the most educated and highest earners.

I appreciate insight from Asian-identified posters like @AYEKAY1 , @Joey Chizzle and others.

All groups have been colonized by Europeans (new Roman empire), colonized nearly the entire globe disrupting connections and dominating trade; something that even the greatest ancient great civilizations never did in the African, Arab, Asian world so everyone has been subject to them within the last 500 years.

It should be noted is that only reason the Chinese did not replace Natives in slavery like Africans (chattel slavery in the Americas started with the natives) because of actions during the Ming dynasty (1520s) where Portuguese slavers and merchants near coastal areas were kept at bay, even castrated, stuffed their dikks in their mouths and paraded in the streets to the point where Portugal government wrote laws banning acquiring slaves from China. Also they punished those cooperating with the slavers. Though China is diverse, she has remained politically unified unlike India during British conquest, the Americas during Spanish domination, or any African nation since antiquity. Also unknown, in addition to building railroads in the West, Chinese laborers were sought out for manual labor in the American South to be the new nikkas but that was a failure. Black Americans can learn a lot from observation and practice.

Below examples of recent threads that I created Asians which inevitably turned into clusterphucks:
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/wealthy-chinese-kids-balling-out.459154/
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/u-s-...antir-of-bias-against-asian-engineers.467262/

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
Shut up you fukking Uncle Tom ass poser. I don't care if you have a standing army behind you I'm not going to tolerate you coming here and telling me what my rights are. You've overstayed your welcome
I'm an Uncle Tom for standing up for minorities and POC? :mjlol:

You CACs always hide your desire to be racist with "freedom of speech"​

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
I'm an Uncle Tom for standing up for minorities and POC? :mjlol:

You CACs always hide your desire to be racist with "freedom of speech"​
You're a standard SJW who has no idea what you're talking about. You're weak too stupid to realize you're hypocritical ways. You need the government to coddle you. You need your safe space. I get it, do that on your own property or any other private property that abides by that

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
I notice a lot of directed vitriol towards people classified as Asian American. I did not realize Black and Asian relationships were that much of an issue. This should be discussed as Asians are the fastest growing minority and, unlike Latinos, are the most educated and highest earners.

I appreciate insight from Asian-identified posters like @AYEKAY1 , @Joey Chizzle and others.

All groups have been colonized by Europeans (new Roman empire), colonized nearly the entire globe disrupting connections and dominating trade; something that even the greatest ancient great civilizations never did in the African, Arab, Asian world so everyone has been subject to them within the last 500 years.

It should be noted is that only reason the Chinese did not replace Natives in slavery like Africans (chattel slavery in the Americas started with the natives) because of actions during the Ming dynasty (1520s) where Portuguese slavers and merchants near coastal areas were kept at bay, even castrated, stuffed their dikks in their mouths and paraded in the streets to the point where Portugal government wrote laws banning acquiring slaves from China. Also they punished those cooperating with the slavers. Though China is diverse, she has remained politically unified unlike India during British conquest, the Americas during Spanish domination, or any African nation since antiquity. Also unknown, in addition to building railroads in the West, Chinese laborers were sought out for manual labor in the American South to be the new nikkas but that was a failure. Black Americans can learn a lot from observation and practice.

Below examples of recent threads that I created Asians which inevitably turned into clusterphucks:
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/u-s-...antir-of-bias-against-asian-engineers.467262/

This is interesting :ohhh:

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
These filthy boiled squirtle & fried bulbasour eatin ass chanks out'chea being active participants and fervent SUPPORTERS of systemic anti-black racism in the U.S.

13rnEz63uBddbbbc0ea95c51a960-3456387-Anger_Almost_15_000_gathered_in_Brooklyn_on_Saturday_protesting_-a-108_1456038800070.jpg

n-NEW-YORK-LIANG-628x314.jpg

40509056-652x410.jpg

support_liang_1_14917d44b8ad8b9e2c7af308a56f7af7.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

Public defender releases racist text messages from San Francisco cop

Former-San-Francisco-police-officer-Jason-Lai-KGO-TV-800x430.jpg

Racist and homophobic text messages sent by a San Francisco police officer were released by the city’s public defender on Tuesday, in the second scandal in a year over slur-filled messages linked to local police.

Public Defender Jeff Adachi released six pages worth of former officer Jason Lai’s text messages, which were full of slurs and expletives referencing black, Indian, Latino, Muslim, gay and transgender people.

The texts refer to African-Americans as barbarians and “wild animals on the loose,” while others insult President Barack Obama and NBA superstar LeBron James. One said it was unfortunate that black shooting suspects did not kill each other.

“It is chilling how casually former officer Lai dehumanizes the citizens he was sworn to serve,” Adachi said in a statement. “He wished violence upon the very people he was being paid to protect and none of his colleagues turned him in.”

But we supposed to give a damn about some shyt a harmless entertainer said :martin:

GpdYV4l.gif
You know, generalizing an entire culture and race based on the actions of a few hundred idiots is something that's generally done best by white people. I mean, feel free to indulge, but if you think that any sane/woke/non FOB reasonable Asian American would support some dumbass cop that fired on someone innocent, please reconsider your position.
But it's OK to rap about destroying black neighbourhoods?

All neighbourhoods matter
One thing does not mean another. Nobody should be supporting the destruction of any neighbourhoods. Nobody, Asian or otherwise, at least in this thread, is saying that it's OK to do so.

People on the Coli tend to direct copious amounts of vitriol at any and all race non African American. shyt, Any AA that appears to be out of the ordinary, such as LBGT, in an interracial relationship, etc is also a recipient of vitriol.
What people don't seem to understand or want to accept is that hate can't beat hate. People want to talk about defeating racism and seeking equality but then turn around and do the exact same shyt that's being done to them. How is that gonna work? That's like you telling someone off at your job about their low efficiency, but your M.O. is exactly the same. You can't complain loudly about racism then literally click on the next thread and spout fukk chinks fukk spicks fukk cacs fukk indians, etc.

But idk tho,