Call to ban 'burgle Chinese homes' rap

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Wait, so is your argument that racism is a good thing or a bad thing?

:skip:

Just wanted to leave a reminder of the policies that these heathens support that adversely affect your black ass (not you cac) before folks waltz in with their capes on :cape:for chink sensabilities.

Whether racism is good or bad isn't the point...but it's something they damn sure believe in. Their blind, unified racist support for their brethren led to him getting a slap on the wrist for killing a man over nothing. :ehh:

:smugdraper: robbing their homes is one thing but their stores :sas2:

giphy.gif

AYEKAY1

Banned
Daps
Just wanted to leave a reminder of the policies that these heathens support that adversely affect your black ass (not you cac) before folks waltz in with their capes on :cape:for chink sensabilities.

Whether racism is good or bad isn't the point...but it's something they damn sure believe in. Their blind, unified racist support for their brethren led to him getting a slap on the wrist for killing a man over nothing. :ehh:

giphy.gif
You sound stupid

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
Chinese are stealing fish by poaching off the African coastline.
You want more examples on who the real thieves here are!!!!
fukk em..

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
What's insane is they(Asians) can do this and seemingly be effective yet we allow other black musicians to talk about and promote violence in our own communities against our own people and we don't do shyt but call them 'C00ns' or claim they music wack.

funny how everyone but us see's the issue with certain music.

granted :whoa: I do enjoy some of the ignorant music but if Asian's willing to push for changes, maybe it's time we started putting pressure on rappers to cease rapping these lyrics which causes issues in our own communities?

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
No. I have no issue with people being mad about it, it's just the absurd notion that your emotions are going govern our politics. Like we're going to change the most important piece of our country (freedom of speech). It's just so ironic that they wanna come here and try to restrict our rights when they come from a place like that

Our world isn't your safe space

Freedom of Speech?

So if a white man walks into a black neighborhood and just goes door to door saying "Good Morning Nigg_r" you going to be acceptable of his "Freedom of Speech"?

Freedom of Speech is never a blank check to cause issues. I think people don't understand that just because you have the freedom to say what you like, it doesn't make it right

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
Chinese are stealing fish by poaching off the African coastline.
You want more examples on who the real thieves here are!!!!
fukk em..
:stopitslime::stopitslime::stopitslime:

Stealing fish, out the ocean?

sit down and stfu lmao, next you'll say asian's stealing air then sun light?
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: "They stealing fish.... out the ocean!!!!"

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
:stopitslime::stopitslime::stopitslime:

Stealing fish, out the ocean?

sit down and stfu lmao, next you'll say asian's stealing air then sun light?
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: "They stealing fish.... out the ocean!!!!"

You dumb motherfukker. Those are not their fish..they are wading into other nations territorial waters..do you not know how maritime laws work dummy or do you want me to school you and embarrass you. Ever heard of air space. Well the same applies to the ocean. Next time know what you're saying before you comment with some retarded shyt.

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
You dumb motherfukker. Those are not their fish..they are wading into other nations territorial waters..do you not know how maritime laws work dummy or do you want me to school you and embarrass you. Ever heard of air space. Well the same applies to the ocean. Next time know what you're saying before you comment with some retarded shyt.

You the dumb ass, the fish don't belong to Africans either it's in the fukkING OCEAN

lmao, go sit yo dumb ass down somewhere before your kill yourself trying to think

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
What's insane is they(Asians) can do this and seemingly be effective yet we allow other black musicians to talk about and promote violence in our own communities against our own people and we don't do shyt but call them 'C00ns' or claim they music wack.

funny how everyone but us see's the issue with certain music.

granted :whoa: I do enjoy some of the ignorant music but if Asian's willing to push for changes, maybe it's time we started putting pressure on rappers to cease rapping these lyrics which causes issues in our own communities?
Yep.

Why not outrage when Blacks have talked about killing each other in rap music for decades?

We need to hold ourselves accountable

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
That would be he ultimate insult for him to support them while still ignoring our black group being hit way harder than song lyrics

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
But it's OK to rap about destroying black neighbourhoods?

All neighbourhoods matter
Why would Asians care about black rappers rapping about killing and robbing other black people?:dahell:

The onus is on black people to care and be outraged over that. Sadly, not only do we not care, we find "entertainment" in it.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
You the dumb ass, the fish don't belong to Africans either it's in the fukkING OCEAN

lmao, go sit yo dumb ass down somewhere before your kill yourself trying to think

I'm still right cocksucker..those are african waters and it's illegal to fish there. Youre actually dumber than I imagined.
You must be Asian the way you took it so personal. Get off of here and go log onto some Chink site.

Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire