Call to ban 'burgle Chinese homes' rap

Homer Simpson

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It should be noted is that only reason the Chinese did not replace Natives in slavery like Africans (chattel slavery in the Americas started with the natives) because of actions during the Ming dynasty (1520s) where Portuguese slavers and merchants near coastal areas were kept at bay, even castrated, stuffed their dikks in their mouths and paraded in the streets to the point where Portugal government wrote laws banning acquiring slaves from China.

If it gets real, I'm prepared for whatever it come to
Let me catch ya with your draws down, imma down you
Police will find you in a project dumpster
with ya dikk cut off, stuffed in your mouth motherfukker

ming dynasty was an army better yet a navy :wow:

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
It should be noted is that only reason the Chinese did not replace Natives in slavery like Africans (chattel slavery in the Americas started with the natives) because of actions during the Ming dynasty (1520s) where Portuguese slavers and merchants near coastal areas were kept at bay, even castrated, stuffed their dikks in their mouths and paraded in the streets to the point where Portugal government wrote laws banning acquiring slaves from China. Also they punished those cooperating with the slavers.

:ohhh: can you point in the direction of a source for this (regarding the Chinese repulsion of Europeans attempting enslavement)?

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
No ones fighting over the oceans. Its just countries protecting their territorial waters.

The Chinese literally have depleted their rivers / seas from overfishing that's why they go into other countries territorial waters illegally.

again, not what me and breh were arguing over. but thanks for your input

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
:ohhh: can you point in the direction of a source for this (regarding the Chinese repulsion of Europeans attempting enslavement)?

Have to read the chapter to understand. Portugese were snatching kids and disrupting trade routes. Ming campaign had a strategy of castrating their enemies and fukking their women. Written in the 1500s and translated from Portugese to English so it may be hard to follow. Hope this clarifies my earlier statement and if there are additional questions feel free to ping me.

https://books.google.com/books?id=h82D-Y0E3TwC&dq=malacca+chinese+seized+portuguese+embassy&q=intended+come+against#v=onepage&q=heads private members musical instruments&f=false

Basically it says they were dismembered and paraded about the streets.