Call of Duty: Modern Warfare | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Anyone on pc having performance issues ONLY during cut scenes? My cut scenes will go from 130fps to 30 fps and freezes for a second during cut scenes. Gameplay is smooth.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Been killing it in HC Search And Destroy :mjlit:

My highlight was going 18-4 yesterday :blessed:

Even got a message accusing me of cheating, that’s when u know you nice, it’s been a few years since I gotten accused of cheating on Search from shytting on the other team:blessed:

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
Anyone on pc having performance issues ONLY during cut scenes? My cut scenes will go from 130fps to 30 fps and freezes for a second during cut scenes. Gameplay is smooth.

Posts on reddit about this. I think they were saying its cuz the game has priority set to high via task manager by default. If you have you your windows audio setting set to anything but 24 bit 48000hz too can fukk it up

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Getting rocked. The camping and sound whoring is insane. Might drop soon.
Adjust your playstyle doofus!
Posts on reddit about this. I think they were saying its cuz the game has priority set to high via task manager by default. If you have you your windows audio setting set to anything but 24 bit 48000hz too can fukk it up
Thanks breh, I will look into this when I get home

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Complaints are as expected. Writing was on the wall since beta.

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Thank you for this, I just remembered the 2nd main reason why I started disliking these games so much next to the maps getting worse and worse, first game that was like this was MW3 if I remember, it’s not like you were a bullet sponge in MW/MW2/BO/BO2, don't know why they ramped the damage up so much that you’re dead within a second of being spotted.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Breh I'm :gucci: :mjlol: anytime I hear an enemy yell out "Enemy contact!". I'm out here running towards them and they call that shyt giving away their position. I'm like

giphy.gif

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Why is the game so bloodclat loud? No matter the audio setting these brehs want you to go deaf over these explosions and gunfire.
I ran into a claymore for the first time last night. I almost jumped out of my fukking chair. I think I have some minor ear damage from it. Was crazy loud.