Call of Duty: Modern Warfare | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
If you played Ghost, the maps are large or maybe even larger. But the thing is there are so many random interiors, doors, pathways, and vertical surfaces. So that combined with no dots on the minimap, footsteps being comically loud even when crouch walking, TTK being pretty high with the usual Aim assist/lag comp, and you got a pretty slow campy ass game
:wow:

Yea this shyt is ridiculous right now

completely destroyed my rushing style

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
This how the spawns work in this game in a nutshell

:mjlol:

You can combat this by not pushing forward and letting the enemy come to you but let’s be real the average player doesn’t have the patience to do this. They are in a rush to sprint out of a dead zone and get back to the action.

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
Footsteps are too loud, map design is horrendous, TTK is inconsistent. Yep classic COD

Maps are waaaaay too massive for how slow your players move. I think I only get angry on here when I die, and then have to travel across the universe to get back to that spot.

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Not finished the campaign but haven't touch COD since about MW on PS3 and I'm loving it

I'm playing on Hardend mode and the area that was spanking me was "Going Dark". It's not the fact 2 shots put you down, its the amount of enemies that come once you pop someone

It's fun anyway. Is a headset essential for MP?

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Not finished the campaign but haven't touch COD since about MW on PS3 and I'm loving it

I'm playing on Hardend mode and the area that was spanking me was "Going Dark". It's not the fact 2 shots put you down, its the amount of enemies that come once you pop someone

It's fun anyway. Is a headset essential for MP?
At this point, I'm thinking they are

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This multi reminds me of Ghosts somehow, and I mean that in the worst kind of way. I'm glad I bought the physical copy, because I'm putting it on ebay.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
My biggest complaint is the maps are way too big

when I first got the game (haven’t played since mw2) I was just running around like the old days, the maps were smaller and there weren’t that many hiding places.

But idk... I feel like they designed this to be more tactical, if you can wrap you head around that you’ll do ok I think.

As far as modes go .... the 20vs 20 modes are where it’s at

the traditional 6v6 is wayyyyyyyyyyyy too slow

Darth Nubian

I bought my first Ki from my baby momma brother
Daps
Reppin
The Black Star
This how the spawns work in this game in a nutshell

:mjlol:

You can combat this by not pushing forward and letting the enemy come to you but let’s be real the average player doesn’t have the patience to do this. They are in a rush to sprint out of a dead zone and get back to the action.

How is this a bad spawn? Player had the option of going through the building or sprinting across the street in order to avoid that camper. Bad spawn would have been to be revived directly in the campers ADS. What am I not seeing:ld:

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Game is cool so far. I'm trying to find a multiplayer mode that I really dig. The general gun play and shooting mechanics feel really good. Aren't they planning on adding a battle Royale mode?

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
How is this a bad spawn? Player had the option of going through the building or sprinting across the street in order to avoid that camper. Bad spawn would have been to be revived directly in the campers ADS. What am I not seeing:ld:

You’re spawning in the same spot over and over with limited routes to avoid the death you just took. Essentially you are trapped.