Call of Duty: Modern Warfare | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
Approaching a 2.0 K/D ratio. I haven’t played COD since 2011. Almost 30 and still giving these kids the blues like I used to. :russ:

wait until SBMM kick in. yo ass gonna be singing a whole different tune. Make sure to keep us updated too :mjlol:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't think I have even played COD this generation but I like the single player and how it kind of looks more realistic I usually play battlefield is this anything like that? either way I already purchased COD just for the single player.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Game is hell if you’re a Domination player that likes to rush and flank. Get shot in the back 80% of the time.

Tried Ground War once and it was terrible

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Game is hell if you’re a Domination player that likes to rush and flank. Get shot in the back 80% of the time.

Tried Ground War once and it was terrible
Maybe ur just not good :yeshrug:

I mainly play HC Search

Wen i feel like getting kill streaks I play DOM and always able to run around their only CAP point and take them out over and over

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Maybe ur just not good :yeshrug:

I mainly play HC Search

Wen i feel like getting kill streaks I play DOM and always able to run around their only CAP point and take them out over and over

Or maybe it has to do with map designs with 4 alleys, 11 windows, and 9 doors, complete with vantage points that overlook a huge portion of the map?

Or I’m trash after 14 years and you’re amazing :yeshrug:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I'm able to admit that I'm a system player on some Draymond Green shyt.

I primarily play Search and now Cyber Attack and when I have a squad that is communicating; I eat.

When I have a squad - not a super talented squad - but a team of 5 or 6, this game is fukking phenomenal.

I definitely see where the respawn gametype players may have issues with the game. I used to always say, "I wish Infinity Ward would design maps for the Search Community." I honestly feel like they've moved in that direction. Before you move from point A to B, you have to really think about what positions are the opps tempted to take to get sight lines; how do I counter that; how do I put myself in position to reduce visibility to the 4,5 or 6 vantage points that I am most at danger to.

Gone, it seems, are the maps that after playing for 2 weeks, you can say, THE ENEMY IS DEFINITELY GOING TO BE HERE EVERY TIME.

It works great for 1 life gametypes, it must suck for dom players.

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
I'm able to admit that I'm a system player on some Draymond Green shyt.

I primarily play Search and now Cyber Attack and when I have a squad that is communicating; I eat.

When I have a squad - not a super talented squad - but a team of 5 or 6, this game is fukking phenomenal.

I definitely see where the respawn gametype players may have issues with the game. I used to always say, "I wish Infinity Ward would design maps for the Search Community." I honestly feel like they've moved in that direction. Before you move from point A to B, you have to really think about what positions are the opps tempted to take to get sight lines; how do I counter that; how do I put myself in position to reduce visibility to the 4,5 or 6 vantage points that I am most at danger to.

Gone, it seems, are the maps that after playing for 2 weeks, you can say, THE ENEMY IS DEFINITELY GOING TO BE HERE EVERY TIME.

It works great for 1 life gametypes, it must suck for dom players.

I definitely think this is the case. When you look at it who is CoD's real competition right now? BF been killing themselves for awhile so only think else there is Siege and CS. I think they're trying to pivot back to a "your life matters" style of play. Most of the really vocal complains rn seem to be the ppl who pretty much never stopped playing CoD in the last decade so they're used to fast chaos. They don't remember or know classic cod map control and power position style play. A lot of the older ones who know or remember that gave up on the series are digging it hard though.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I definitely think this is the case. When you look at it who is CoD's real competition right now? BF been killing themselves for awhile so only think else there is Siege and CS. I think they're trying to pivot back to a "your life matters" style of play. Most of the really vocal complains rn seem to be the ppl who pretty much never stopped playing CoD in the last decade so they're used to fast chaos. They don't remember or know classic cod map control and power position style play. A lot of the older ones who know or remember that gave up on the series are digging it hard though.
Co-fukking-sign.

I really do see the allure of being Rambo and seeing if you can get your killstreak up to a Nuke by feeding off of the usual lower tiered players on the battlefield.

But, it would a great decision for the players who are complaining about this game to take a chance at seeing exactly what is so exhilarating about what they would be able to do if their ONE life was what they were gambling.

I have NEVER felt butterflies, adrenaline or anything similar in a domination, the deathmatch or hq game mode. Ever.

But, when you are the last one left and it's just you , your gun and your wits against a couple nikkas that have ALL of their attention and bloodthirst focused on you... shyt is like nothing else.

This game has brought that feeling back. I love it

"It's such a fukking rush/ I love it"
tenor.gif

Aye @1970s HeRon Flow stop being on your upper class snobby shyt and send a nikka an invite. Rank doesn't exist yet, nikka:comeon:

Last edited:

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Co-fukking-sign.

I really do see the allure of being Rambo and seeing if you can get your killstreak up to a Nuke by feeding off of the usual lower tiered players on the battlefield.

But, it would a great decision for the players who are complaining about this game to take a chance at seeing exactly what is so exhilarating about what they would be able to do if their ONE life was what they were gambling.

I have NEVER felt butterflies, adrenaline or anything similar in a domination, the deathmatch or hq game mode. Ever.

But, when you are the last one left and it's just you , your gun and your wits against a couple nikkas that have ALL of their attention and bloodthirst focused on you... shyt is like nothing else.

This game has brought that feeling back. I love it

I"such a fukking rush/ I love it"
tenor.gif

Aye @1970s HeRon Flow stop being on your upper class snobby shyt and send a nikka an invite. Rank doesn't exist yet, nikka:comeon:
They have skill based match making now, that's why ppl on reddit crying, they wanna be able to get nukes beating shytty players over and over, now they mad that they playing ppl in their skill level and not able to go off like they do against scrubs