Call of Duty: Modern Warfare | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So are the maps good this year or is it the same 3 lane shyt from a couple years ago? I didn’t bother with black ops last year.
This is one of the main reasons I’m not sure on copping, I haven’t bought one in at least 3 or 4 years now cos Cod been trash for a long time, but this one looks like they actually tried, but the MP maps got so fukking boring over the years, I remember the days of COD4 & MW2 where nearly every map was great

To those playing right now how would you rate these maps to recent years?

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So are the maps good this year or is it the same 3 lane shyt from a couple years ago? I didn’t bother with black ops last year.

This is one of the main reasons I’m not sure on copping, I haven’t bought one in at least 3 or 4 years now cos Cod been trash for a long time, but this one looks like they actually tried, but the MP maps got so fukking boring over the years, I remember the days of COD4 & MW2 where nearly every map was great

To those playing right now how would you rate these maps to recent years?

Haven’t played yet, but from everything I’ve seen, the maps have no real rhyme or reason, for better or worse. The complainers say there’s no flow, the praise says it’s something new, and more realistic. Take from that what you will

Waldo Geraldo Faldo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cloud
The maps are just okay at this moment.

Nothing, special that separates them from the great COD maps like Overgrown, Crash and Crossfire etc.

For my playtime, which has been primarily been in Domination and Headquarter 80/20 spilt.

Some of the maps are just too big or don't flow well for the game mode.

Like Euphrates Bridge for Domination, if you don't cap B and keep B, for the whole match you will lose, guaranteed. Being on the winning side of that was fun you can get a lot of kills from that bridge and go on some streaks. Being on the losing side of that is awful.

Aniyah Palace and Arklov Peak, is just big for no damn reason. I played HQ on that map and it was no point at all rushing when the HQ is 300 meters from where you are.

And another thing running around on these maps feels like we are running at a turtle's pace, especially without double time and stim.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

If you played Ghost, the maps are large or maybe even larger. But the thing is there are so many random interiors, doors, pathways, and vertical surfaces. So that combined with no dots on the minimap, footsteps being comically loud even when crouch walking, TTK being pretty high with the usual Aim assist/lag comp, and you got a pretty slow campy ass game

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
If you played Ghost, the maps are large or maybe even larger. But the thing is there are so many random interiors, doors, pathways, and vertical surfaces. So that combined with no dots on the minimap, footsteps being comically loud even when crouch walking, TTK being pretty high with the usual Aim assist/lag comp, and you got a pretty slow campy ass game
Bro in the past I've always bytched about there not being enough of these features on the map. But now I'm like :patrice:

It's going to take me at least a month before I memorize the layouts