Call of Duty: Modern Warfare | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I'm coolbgdog. I think the leaderboards are fukked though as it can show some inflated numbers from what I've been reading online.

I won't say I'm beasting but after a few matches I started to get the hang of it. My first match I won't lie I went 1 and 17 but after that I felt like I was playing decent.

naw you are trash. You got a .57 KD, the worst out of everyone on my list . Don’t ever criticize anyone with valid critiques of this game again.

*awaits emotional paragraphs*

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
naw you are trash. You got a .57 KD, the worst out of everyone on my list . Don’t ever criticize anyone with valid critiques of this game again.

giphy.gif

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

giphy.gif

source.gif

You really went looking for my stats because my post struck a chord with you :mjlol:

Breh, I only played the MP for 1 hour so far according to my stats. How many you played?

I already said "i'm not beasting" or w/e and you still went crying and rushed to the leaderboards to prove me wrong because you cannot be wrong and everything you say MUST be true because man the whiniest people online HAVE to be right huh?

I'm not fukking Drift0r or Shroud nikka, I don't play this shyt religiously. I just said something, you got very offended over a game and went trawling through the internet to disprove me when that's not even the point. :laff: jesus christ you nikkas are insufferable. Get those daps though nikka :laff: Ima let u get that though since u gotta have the last word.

ClutteredWastefulCuscus-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
The Picadelly map is one of the worst call of duty maps ever. Why the fuxk do you keep spawning me on the same spot? If you can’t have a balanced map why make it or have it in the game? Most of my losses are from me leaving games because my team is spawn trapped giving the other team killstreaks. It seems like I back out every other match now, and mainly on picadelly.

You have side a and side b. If side b is the most active side and where people fight at, why do you keep spawning me at side a? I get it, you want to spawn me out f danger but the problem is, there’s no side c, d or e. You spawn in the same spot all game and run back to the same spot where the action is happening. It’s not fixable because the way the most of maps are designed.

I combated this in MW2 by having tactical insertion when I needed. I controlled where I spawn fukkkng uo the flow of other teams. I was a monster in mw2. MW2 didn’t have nearly the unbalanced amount of maps.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
giphy.gif

source.gif

You really went looking for my stats because my post struck a chord with you :mjlol:

Breh, I only played the MP for 1 hour so far according to my stats. How many you played?

I already said "i'm not beasting" or w/e and you still went crying and rushed to the leaderboards to prove me wrong because you cannot be wrong and everything you say MUST be true because man the whiniest people online HAVE to be right huh?

I'm not fukking Drift0r or Shroud nikka, I don't play this shyt religiously. I just said something, you got very offended over a game and went trawling through the internet to disprove me when that's not even the point. :laff: jesus christ you nikkas are insufferable. Get those daps though nikka :laff: Ima let u get that though since u gotta have the last word.

ClutteredWastefulCuscus-size_restricted.gif

What I tell you? :laff: So not only are you not good but you haven’t even played. So once again, why are you trying to shyt on people for their issues(which everyone in the community is saying). Nobody went to great lengths to find anything. :mjlol: I would have ignored your shill shyt if not for that one sentence. Then I went didnt I just see this nikka at the bottom of the leaderboard in my friends list? :dead: Naw nikka YOU played yourself.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
The maps aren't the greatest but it's how the spawns are setup, especially on the larger maps. Also in some of the maps like Picadilly, there is way too much going on color wise that completely washes out where you're being shot at from.

Did the M13 get nerfed or something :sadcam:? The TTK with it seems to be an extra 2 shots to the body and an extra shot to the head.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
The Picadelly map is one of the worst call of duty maps ever. Why the fuxk do you keep spawning me on the same spot? If you can’t have a balanced map why make it or have it in the game? Most of my losses are from me leaving games because my team is spawn trapped giving the other team killstreaks. It seems like I back out every other match now, and mainly on picadelly.

You have side a and side b. If side b is the most active side and where people fight at, why do you keep spawning me at side a? I get it, you want to spawn me out f danger but the problem is, there’s no side c, d or e. You spawn in the same spot all game and run back to the same spot where the action is happening. It’s not fixable because the way the most of maps are designed.

I combated this in MW2 by having tactical insertion when I needed. I controlled where I spawn fukkkng uo the flow of other teams. I was a monster in mw2. MW2 didn’t have nearly the unbalanced amount of maps.
Yeah, I have been using tactical insertion heavy. The spawn system is my biggest issue with the game right now.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What I tell you? :laff: So not only are you not good but you haven’t even played. So once again, why are you trying to shyt on people for their issues(which everyone in the community is saying). Nobody went to great lengths to find anything. :mjlol: I would have ignored your shill shyt if not for that one sentence. Then I went didnt I just see this nikka at the bottom of the leaderboard in my friends list? :dead: Naw nikka YOU played yourself.
:mjlol: