Xbots, add me

b0nafidedefact0

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
The footsteps in this game are so loud. I be getting sound whored like crazy. I don’t kno who thought it was a good idea to not have a dead silence perk. The old call of duties had the perfect perk system.
Dead Silence is a Field Upgrade and is clutch

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
How they gonna copy BF with Ground War but keep a ridiculously short time to kill?

The 2v2 is pretty good, but that’s never what I played COD for.

Did they kill off regular team death match? Or am I looking in the wrong places?

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It's a shame. I want to love this game. But the majority of maps are trash and just do not support this type of TTK with the amount of camping present

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not seeing the complaints about maps.:dwillhuh: 3 lane maps aren't necessarily better.

I haven't really ran into any issues with the maps and whatever "campers" or someone is doing, there's ways to stop that(Grenades, smoke out) etc. I started playing better once I stopped RUSHING around the map at certain points and instead walked. I noticed running around maps would get you killed easier. Stop playing the game or wanting it to be another game and you'll enjoy it. Dudes be so quick to complain about something because it doesn't work like another shooter. My boy(on PC) just went 24 and 1 on Grazna Raid.
I bet you the ones complaining are the ones dying the most :mjlol:

Best Settings For Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2019 [Boost FPS]
I've got it running anywhere from 60~90fps in MP depending on the map at 1440P Ultrawide.

Last edited:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Not seeing the complaints about maps.:dwillhuh: 3 lane maps aren't necessarily better.

I haven't really ran into any issues with the maps and whatever "campers" or someone is doing, there's ways to stop that(Grenades, smoke out) etc. I started playing better once I stopped RUSHING around the map at certain points and instead walked. I noticed running around maps would get you killed easier. Stop playing the game or wanting it to be another game and you'll enjoy it. Dudes be so quick to complain about something because it doesn't work like another shooter. My boy(on PC) just went 24 and 1 on Grazna Raid.
I bet you the ones complaining are the ones dying the most :mjlol:

Best Settings For Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2019 [Boost FPS]
I've got it running anywhere from 60~90fps in MP depending on the map at 1440P Ultrawide.

You coolbdog or whatever right? You know this game has leaderboards again?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You coolbdog or whatever right? You know this game has leaderboards again?
Yeah I'm coolbgdog. I think the leaderboards are fukked though as it can show some inflated numbers from what I've been reading online.

I won't say I'm beasting but after a few matches I started to get the hang of it. My first match I won't lie I went 1 and 17 but after that I felt like I was playing decent.

Last edited: