Call of Duty Infinite Warfare OT

Juven

All Star
Daps

when you play bf4 you can tell the difference between lag. cod is some laggy soft shyt that no one plays anymore. thats why the sales go down every year. now the lag compers can go kill each other.

any true fps fan hates cod. why arent you on bf4

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps

when you play bf4 you can tell the difference between lag. cod is some laggy soft shyt that no one plays anymore. thats why the sales go down every year. now the lag compers can go kill each other.

any true fps fan hates cod. why arent you on bf4

:dwillhuh:

No one plays but still out sells battlefield when they go up against each other

Look Ghosts and aw are complete trash but I like black ops 3

The better connection is winning almost every time so

:manny:

Also if u watched the video u would realize every fps game has a form of lag compensation

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's not that COD is trash. But it's definitely stale. Ghosts and BO3 have been played once each and never touched again. And I used to be a HUGE COD fan
dudes skipped advanced warfare?

i think the multiplayer is dope

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
dudes skipped advanced warfare?

i think the multiplayer is dope
Advanced Warfare was OK but I played Titanfall enough that I was already over the jetpack/running on walls type shyt. The multiplayer wasn't bad but it still felt like the same ol COD in many ways

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd fukking love COD 4 remastered, The series has been shyt for at least 4 years now but cod 4 was easily my favourite FPS ever just ahead of MW2 and R6 Vegas 1, I was a fukking God on that game with my Golden AK and Dragunov........so many memories man :mjcry:

Search and Destroy on Overgrown, Crossfire, Pipeline, Crash and Bloc :blessed:

getting 45+ kills by my damn self in a single team deathmatch :myman:

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
I never played COD 4 so I'll be looking forward to this. Now I just need a Black Ops 1 remaster and I'll be set.

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
i understand sometimes these devs do dumb ass shyt when it comes to remasters but you gotta be a fool to think they would just add a remastered version of COD4 with only campaign lmao

Originally, I thought it was the full trilogy being remastered. That + MP I just don't see it happening. That's a lot work. Plus, breaking up the player base, there is a good chance more people will be playing the trilogy online than their new game. I doubt that's what Activision wants.

Now that we know it's just COD4 being remastered, not the trilogy I'm thinking it should def include MP.

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
All IW has to do is get rid of last stand & martyrdom and fix the grenade spam and I'll be happy. COD4 :mjcry: