Call of Duty Infinite Warfare OT

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Yeah right, COD stans can't help themselves. They're like battered women, no matter what this franchise does they down like some down ass bytches.

:salute:
Not necessarily ghosts and advanced warfare #s definitely dipped Down

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
personally:

Titanfall 2 :yes:
Gears of War 4 :yes:
DOOM 4 :yes:
Halo 5 :yes:
Destiny 2 :yes:
Call of Duty 15 :smh:

and no, that's not an exaggeration or nothing. this'll actually be the 15th COD - and I'm ashamed to say I've bought 8 of them :snoop: trading in BO3 while it still has good value and that'll be the end of COD for me (for real this time)

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sounds like garbage and prolly will be, but I'll wait before saying I won't copt.

If they make the matches last longer (shyts damn near a commercial break right now) and tone down those jet packs I might copt, but knowing Activision we'll get shorter games and even more jet packs.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Call of Duty is dead to me. I used to buy the games every year but they just get worse and worse. Advanced Warfare or whatever it's called was the last straw for me.

I'm more excited about Titanfall 2. (even though the first game was lacking in content)

Last edited:

Mr Bubbles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Tired of this futuristic shyt. There are already a thousand game series that do it. I just want MW back. Gotta go Battlefield for grounded combat these days. Hope this shyt flops.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare promo mentions Modern Warfare Remaster
Rumor says it comes as a download with a special edition

landscape-1456759219-14993-call-of-duty-4-modern-warfare-game-desktop-wallpaper-2560x1600.0.0.jpg

Promotional material for Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, revealed yesterday ahead of a formal announcement, hints at a remastered version of one or more of the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare games, according to an image published by the CoD enthusiast site Charlie Intel.

Charlie Intel spotted the image after it had been posted to Snapchat. A poster was shown for the "Legacy Edition" of the game, specifying that "Modern Warfare Remastered is a full game download." It was shown alongside a preorder card apparently coming from a Target.

Infinity Ward's landmark hit from 2007 is formally titled Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare. It was followed by Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 in 2009 and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 in 2011. The Modern Warfare series has yet to appear on the current console generation. A remaster of the first Modern Warfare has been the subject of plenty of chatter, much of it more wishful thinking than substantive rumor.

Yesterday the PlayStation Store on PlayStation 4 displayed a tab naming the next edition in Activision's military shooter as Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare. Polygon has reached out to an Activision representative regarding the remaster rumor, but Activision has not commented on its plans for the series yet.