Call of Duty Infinite Warfare OT

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
That shyt is almost game-breaking.
Let me guess, is that how you get the majority of your kills. :mjlol:

shyt is not game breaking at all. And nah breh not how I got most of my kills. my gold shotty can attest to that :banderas:

Never used Last Stand and people using it, never bothered me. Then again I keep shooting at folks a bit longer then most, so if they drop I didn't get dropped by LS often :manny:

I did fukk with martyrdom on Vacant and the other smaller maps..and having 3x frags on Wet Work :whew:

Most of the timer martyrdom wouldn't kill anyone tho

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't understand why they'd bring this out with a new cod when they must know people are gonna buy this just for cod4, they must know that with each over the top futuristic game they lose more credibility, cod as a series is known now as a joke and a game just for the kiddies, even tho I never liked mw3 and thought it was trash compared to the first two they might as well just remaster that in a package with a remastered mw1 & 2, I'm almost certain that would sell just as much as a new instalment not to mention be a lot more well received from fans and critics

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I haven't playeda COD since Black Ops 2 and that was only because it was the sequel to the GOAT Black Ops. I didn't like it and returned it and went back to playing Black Ops 1 and World at War. COD lost its soul when they left the past. I won't be buying this just like I didn't play AW, Ghosts, and BO3.

They need to go back to World War 2.