Call of Duty Infinite Warfare OT

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
:russ:

No surprise, the usual suspects bytching and complaining about CoD.

"Cod is the same shyt every year"

Ever since ghosts was released

"Why can't cod go back to the modern area"

Make up y'all fukking minds.

The cod franchise has consistently been the best gaming franchise released on a yearly basis. Cod is so fukking good that y'all bytch about the dumbest shyt which aren't legit gripes forgetting what a trash fps is.
It's not that COD is trash. But it's definitely stale. Ghosts and BO3 have been played once each and never touched again. And I used to be a HUGE COD fan

4North1Side2

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not that COD is trash. But it's definitely stale. Ghosts and BO3 have been played once each and never touched again. And I used to be a HUGE COD fan

I understand if you feel the game is stale.

Personally I think the CoD franchise found the perfect formula when it comes to FPS games which is why it continues to be imitated for all these years.

Excellent graphics

60fps locked in

Hollywood worthy single player

Fluid controls

Easy pick up and play adrenaline pumping action for casuals but challenging enough for hardcore players

Jam packed with content , split screen, co op story mode, deep customization, online multi-player with longevity that lasts for years.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
:francis:

This shyt is true infinity ward tweeted a picture from space on January first saying "happy new year, here's to reaching new heights "

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Why do they feel the need to keep fukking going further into the future? :dwillhuh:

They've been doing this whole "how far can we go, what should we do next" thing for a minute now and I''m sick of it

Like others have said make something modern again or go back to WW1/2 days. It's so easy yet they keep making it difficult, they could cake off that because they'd bring back the old COD fans and keep new COD fans because new COD fans buy regardless.