Call of Duty Infinite Warfare OT

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
I've heard good things about the campaign. any brehs play it?
its aight, had some interesting Ideas. liked the direction it went with.

Redboxed it for $3 so I aint compainin :youngsabo:

Multiplayer is trash tho :deadrose: everyone be killstreak spamming. cant do shyt against a team that camps and uses UAV every 5 seconds

Hrcules

ayyy
Daps
Probably nitpicking but i don't like some of the changes, for example. the RPG now looks like the black ops RPG it doest have that effect that it did in the original that left a trail of smoke along the way it just looks cheap af. also RPG's back then where kinda random and not as accurate as they are here.

The UZI was my favorite smg and fuking hate how they changed the silencer size. it used to be this huge suppressed that made the gun look boss as hell. now they put the tiny one that resembles more the mw2 UZI

They fuked the color palette big time and most maps look washed and gloomy, hard to spot enemies.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Just like someone mentioned about MWR, the magic that made me play MW for hours is not there. I don't know what it is but it's not the same. They don't even have all of the maps. I hope they don't try to add them as dlc down the line.
The remaining 6 are coming in December as free DLC

TheIsleofMan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anybody down to play Zombies in Spaceland on PS4? Should be on at like 8 EST, I'm pretty good too.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Everyone in this game just slides and boost all over the fukking place with perfect aim. Tone down the auto aim for fukks sake. shyt is nuts. And MWR is a straight camp fest.

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston
Everyone in this game just slides and boost all over the fukking place with perfect aim. Tone down the auto aim for fukks sake. shyt is nuts. And MWR is a straight camp fest.

The jumping and floating in air is insane. Most of these maps are so fuking trash too. Hit detection is way off.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

I thought I was the only one...my goodness, it literally is what made me go back to playing IW.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs how do I get the stand alone COD 4 multilayer for the PS4 without purchasing the main game?

Edit: Is there a code just for the remaster?

Last edited: