Call of Duty Infinite Warfare OT

Mob H

All Star
Daps
I was trying to be nice in the video I posted earlier but they haven't fixed shyt since the last weekend. This shyt trash and will probably be dead by the first map pack. The maps, quickscoping, and million hitmarkers I keep getting killed this for me.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
The Call of Duty franchise is basically Eddie Kang from the 5 Heartbeats.

We are basically walking out of a show with Battlefield 1, Gears 4, and Siege

when Cal of Duty is going to approach us with MW1 remastered like:

hqdefault.jpg

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
are the servers down right now? i was playing earlier and now i get an error message.

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston
I was trying to be nice in the video I posted earlier but they haven't fixed shyt since the last weekend. This shyt trash and will probably be dead by the first map pack. The maps, quickscoping, and million hitmarkers I keep getting killed this for me.

mainly playing MW for me. fuk this game

Air Nikes N Hats

Poor mans Johnny Football Lifestyle!
Daps
Reppin
SINY!!
I have a slight hope they will give in and offer MWR as a standalone title. They know this game can't stand on its own two feet. They needed a Remastered classic to hopefully move units....

It's sad that Activision doesn't want to give Raven Software (company responsible for MWR, and support with other recent titles) some burn to develop a standalone title....their studio head had said if given the chance they would listen to the gamers and make a modern day based shooter.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
This game is worst than Ghost by a lot

Like... the free to play Ghost in The Shell shooter and Blacklight shyt all over this. I've never played a COD worse than this.

Mob H

All Star
Daps
It feels a lot better IF and only IF the connection is on point but the quickscoping is still :scust:.