Call of Duty Infinite Warfare OT

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
I haven't playeda COD since Black Ops 2 and that was only because it was the sequel to the GOAT Black Ops. I didn't like it and returned it and went back to playing Black Ops 1 and World at War. COD lost its soul when they left the past. I won't be buying this just like I didn't play AW, Ghosts, and BO3.

They need to go back to World War 2.

Treyarch will probably go back to World War 2 for their next game.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I haven't playeda COD since Black Ops 2 and that was only because it was the sequel to the GOAT Black Ops. I didn't like it and returned it and went back to playing Black Ops 1 and World at War. COD lost its soul when they left the past. I won't be buying this just like I didn't play AW, Ghosts, and BO3.

They need to go back to World War 2.
Treyarch will probably go back to World War 2 for their next game.
:banderas:

Chef

All Star
Daps
Activision chased Titanfall futuristic setting and its wearing thin to me already. I didn't play Ghost or AW but the future stuff between BO2 and BO3 is enough. They could have squeezed way more out of the Cold War era.

Edit - We better get all the maps too in the remaster. I wouldn't put it pass Activision to sell DLC for a remastered game. :francis:

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
Is this like the fourth iteration of some gimmicky futuristic BS? Boots on the fukking ground how many times must it be said?

This game was in development before Advanced Warfare came out. At that time, the developers didn't know the fanbase wouldn't like the futuristic gameplay.