Call of Duty Infinite Warfare OT

Pineal Gland

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PG County
The return of the GOAT?:ooh:

The simple yet fun multiplayer:wow:(grenade*3 :pacspit:)

Griggs, Soap, Price, Gaz:wow:

Activision please don't fukk this up:sadcam:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When they kept adding more of them kill streaks is when it started to fukk up bo was last one I played
I would get my chopper then purposely die, then bring it out since kills from kill streaks added towards your kill streaks even after death lol, infinite choppers :pachaha:

And yeah I agree, although I think it was fine on MW2, I loved that game nearly as much

Hrcules

ayyy
Daps
Went back to play mw2 on ps3

Cant believe graphics looked so shytty i remember them being pretty damn good:ohhh:

That remaster better be coming because the memories from cod4 are some of the best i have in online gaming, it was such an expirience that i wouldnt trade for nothing as corny as it sounds, i was 15 when that came out and traded my grades and most of my social life for cod4... Worth it and would do it again if i could:yeshrug:

Hardcore S&D with everyone with mic

I remember a night everyone agreed to just use pistols it was SO DOPE:wow:

Back when party chat didnt exist:francis:

Those were the good ol days brothers

I feel like crying nohomo:mjcry:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Went back to play mw2 on ps3

Cant believe graphics looked so shytty i remember them being pretty damn good:ohhh:

That remaster better be coming because the memories from cod4 are some of the best i have in online gaming, it was such an expirience that i wouldnt trade for nothing as corny as it sounds, i was 15 when that came out and traded my grades and most of my social life for cod4... Worth it and would do it again if i could:yeshrug:

Hardcore S&D with everyone with mic

I remember a night everyone agreed to just use pistols it was SO DOPE:wow:

Back when party chat didnt exist:francis:

Those were the good ol days brothers

I feel like crying nohomo:mjcry:
Damn your right, no party chat, would be annoying some times with a lobby of bytch made kids but the community was pretty funny for the most part, the thing I remember the most is as soon as an American or a Brit would open their mouth it would turn into a massive stereotype war between the two sides, without fail...EVERYTIME

Back then all I had to worry about was grades, hanging with friends, tryna get p*ssy and playing on cod4 with a few people till 3am on a weekend, such simpler times man, this thread is good for nostalgia :wow::mjcry:

Edit:

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I say meh but...

QwrC28.gif

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
:francis:

So is the remaster going to be a stand alone or do I have to order this trash ass game to get it?