Calisthenics preachers are the worst, Lifting weights will always make you bigger

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Also staying off fast foods. Eat food that's cooked by strictly black people excluding pork and you're good.

Americans are the fattest ppl with the gayest kids because of all the chemicals they're putting in food.
that's maybe one of the biggest differences

gym culture eating habits can be excessive

where as you find more individuals in the calisthenics culture into plant based eating fasting etcetera

gym culture is more about just getting swole calisthenics culture leans more towards health & longevity

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
If you think a majority of these calis dudes got their absurd mass doing nothing but body weight all day without juice IDK what to tell you.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ: nikka are you on Addy?

I just asked you what you looked like and you went on another rant about God knows what...you really are a Master Teacher :wow:

You got a low attention span, I'm rocked up, first thing I said, I ain't going in depth describing myself to some nikka you not from harlem

the point is, it don't matter what I look like, people look different, why I look like in shape its not what the next person is going to look like and vice versa, you can't look at somebody elses body and say this is what I will look like if I start working out, it don't work that way.

I look better than people in way better shape than me, because of genetics, and it's not relevant to the discussion.

What do you think is harder to do, climbing a mountain or curling some fukking dumbbells in the gym, it doesn't take rocket scientist to figure it out

Weights are balanced and easy to move, what do you think is lifting a 200 pound weight or lifting a 200 pound person, its not the same thing

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lmao yea but that weightlifting strength ain’t shyt once you stop lifting you turn into a fat blob and become weak as fukk again

Calisthenics is real functional strength and if you stop working out you’ll still have a physique and strength due to it being more of the real deal

Have fun with those weights :russ:

:stopitslime:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
You got a low attention span, I'm rocked up, first thing I said, I ain't going in depth describing myself to some nikka you not from harlem

the point is, it don't matter what I look like, people look different, why I look like in shape its not what the next person is going to look like and vice versa, you can't look at somebody elses body and say this is what I will look like if I start working out, it don't work that way.

I look better than people in way better shape than me, because of genetics, and it's not relevant to the discussion.

What do you think is harder to do, climbing a mountain or curling some fukking dumbbells in the gym, it doesn't take rocket scientist to figure it out

Weights are balanced and easy to move, what do you think is lifting a 200 pound weight or lifting a 200 pound person, its not the same thing

Why are you comparing climbing a mountain and doing curls:russ: