Calisthenics preachers are the worst, Lifting weights will always make you bigger

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Gymnasts are 5'4 and 130 pounds. You have no experience in bodybuilding or fitness so you don't understand the illusion of size. Dumb swole tho ok.

Tyson and many other boxers lifted weights.

What's up Original Gangsta

You don’t understand that calisthenics gives you a more defined look and way more functional strength and OG317 a legend but that’s not me but keep calling me that to deflect that calisthenics is the truth,typical stuff people do when they wrong:russ:

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
That nikka said gymnast be dumb swole :laff:

Extreme Low body fat & weighing 140 does not equal dumb swole
:mjlol:

Is y’all dumb

Gymnasts are dumb swole:russ:

Of course low body fat and weighing 180 at 6’0 is gonna make you look like you about 200 if you really on yo workout tip

But how many dudes at 6’0 and over 200 really have low bodyfat and are brolic we talking about everyday people not the elite athletes. Most them dudes at 6’0 and 200+ have high bf% and not much definition like ya mans @The Coochie Assassin said its about illusion so which one of y’all wrong now :mjgrin:

Y’all boys in here just keep sounding dumber and dumber :russ:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Enough talking bytch nikka. No matter what I’d say you’d just call :duck:

bytch boy still don’t want to post that live video. What better way to see whose stronger :banderas:
Funny thing people who are going at me for saying

Calisthenics >>> free weights....

Don't seem to know I've posted several videos of me lifting heavy free weights....

There's a reason why I say Calisthenics are better....

My pump from doing a circuit of pull-ups, dips and push-ups >>>>> anything that can be done with free weights.

Even @Silkk eventually found this out.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I won’t shyt on either one but let’s just be real. Weights is the “easy “ way to get stronger. It’s a reason it’s harder to do pull ups than it is to start lifting.

Silent_H

Banned
Daps
So many dumb nikkas who don't know what the fukk their talking about in this thread:mjlol:

Your muscles don't have their own brains to give a fukk about what type of exercise are used. All that matters is loads of resistance on certain joints and muscles in certain planes of movement.

Read up on human anatomy:unimpressed:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
So many dumb nikkas who don't know what the fukk their talking about in this thread:mjlol:

Your muscles don't have their own brains to give a fukk about what type of exercise are used. All that matters is loads of resistance on certain joints and muscles in certain planes of movement.

You hurt my feelings

Marzupial

Banned
Daps

So I went to read up on human anatomy and They literally wrote

"We will explain the importance of muscle memory"

So it looks like muscles do have brains:usure:

Silent_H

Banned
Daps
So I went to read up on human anatomy and They literally wrote

"We will explain the importance of muscle memory"

So it looks like muscles do have brains:usure:

Did you happen to read the rest of the paragraph before closing the book and running back here? The context in which the term muscle memory is usually used in is in reference to CNS adaptation in motor controls, aka the brain and its satellite organs. This could be anything from weight lifting to playing piano to speaking a foreign language. There aren't little bitty "brains" in each muscle fiber (not technically anyhow, but I digress) that make remember how a certain weight feels. Your one and only brain has that job covered.

My comment above refers to the muscles not knowing the difference between free weights, calisthenics, machines,etc. All that matter is that there is a load applied to a joint and thr muscles that operate around it in a certain plane of motion. Stay in the scope of the discussion.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Id say the best part of calesthinics is all of your ancillary muscles can grow in junction with your primary and secondary muscles (IE Pecs and Triceps in dips)

weight training can result in imbalances simply due to only working your body in limited range of motion

a mixture of both always been better, and if you can add weight resistance to conventional exercises without risking injury even better (think weight sleds and ropes; my aforementioned weighted dips/pullups)

resistance bands are also good at strengthing yourself through the entire range of motion as well

Good post breh

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
If any thread on the Coli is over 2 pages its going to shyt at some point lol.