Calisthenics preachers are the worst, Lifting weights will always make you bigger

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas

Bodyweight exercises are harder to do, and also give you better long time results its just a fact

any gym you go to people avoid that pull up bar like the plague, you barely see anyone do dips, lifting weights is easier, its a fact, that's why most people go that route, it takes discipline to push yourself

Na, he's like that cause he's NY bredren. We're naturally sculpted like Gods with incredible physique out the womb.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
nikka pull-ups alone will not get you stronger than weightlifting, why do think dudes at a certain strength level do weighted pull-ups. Key words “weights”
Pullups are the best back workout, weighted or not, period.

200 pullups, no weight >>> weighted pullups

Pullups alone will not get you stronger than weights but different exercises target different areas so pullups, pushups, squats, dips, lunges, calve raises, cardio can be just as effective as weights and to a degree even better but it's better to just do both, i.e, bench press and pushups superset for best results, stamina, definition.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now you’re putting words in my mouth. I never said that I had no gains. I actually specifically said that I’m light with a low bodyfat. I’m muscular - just not big. I can’t with this dude. “Your shoulders will be bulging”:mjlol: you don’t even understand the concept of having a “pump”. But I don’t work out - right. You will not grow if you don’t eat to grow - period. And if you eat too much then you will be fat - it doesn’t matter what exercises you do. You are an infuriatingly stupid ass nikka. This is my last reply to you.​

You're not even making any sense, like I said you don't work out, the only way you bigger muscles is by tearing them and having them rebuild, it has nothing to do with food or any of that fitness crap

You think being swole is being big and bloated, that's not swole, swole is being rocked up like this guy here

how do you think people in prison get swole and they took away the weights for like 2 decades now, you're a moron

You get pumps in your fore arms from pull ups you moron not shoulders, and chest which expand over time, like I said you don't work out, you a poser

Tearing muscles is tearing muscles, no matter if your lifting weights or doing body weight, you have to get to failure to get the results

Doing pull ups will bring you to failure faster than lifting weights, its a harder exercise, this is a fact, with weights you have to constantly change the routine to make them effective

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Its true, all that protein powder and shyt is a scam

Bulking up also is not good for you, eating when you are already full is not good for you, and is hard on your body

being strong and muscular isn't about weighing a certain amount
What you look like bro? What type of physique you got? Celebrity comparison?

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Gawt damm TD Jakes doing sermons on a treadmill n shyt:ohlawd:

"Sometimes the lawd makes u run for a blessing...
Yall don't hear meeee
I saidddd umm
Sometimes the lawd will make u run for a blessing" :ohlawd:

"nih run yo pockets for the collection after a A and B selection from the choir" :ohlawd:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What you look like bro? What type of physique you got? Celebrity comparison?

I don't look like a celebrity, this the problem people have, they trying to compare themselves to others

If you built like Floyd Mayweather, no amount of food or protein, or amount of weights you can lift will make you look like the Rock

There's a difference between being a swole and being big. If you are big, you don' have to try to get big you're already big, the rock never had to work out to get big he was big when he was kid, if he never lifted weight in his life he would still be big just flabby

when floyd mayweather got out of jail he was swole, much bigger than his in fight shape, he did 1000 push ups a day while he was locked up, his back was wider he was upper body was way bigger than normal, does that mean he was as big as the Rock no, he was a swole as his body can get

Jerry Seinfield can get on steroids lift the heaviest weights, he will never have a physique like Arnold Schzwarnegger

You have to worry about getting your body to be the best it can be, and not worry about what other people look like

BezO

Highbrow
Daps
Reppin
NYC -> DC
You're not even making any sense, like I said you don't work out, the only way you bigger muscles is by tearing them and having them rebuild, it has nothing to do with food or any of that fitness crap...
When it rebuilds, there are nutritional & cellular factors that play a roll in the muscle growing.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
I don't look like a celebrity, this the problem people have, they trying to compare themselves to others

If you built like Floyd Mayweather, no amount of food or protein, or amount of weights you can lift will make you look like the Rock

There's a difference between being a swole and being big. If you are big, you don' have to try to get big you're already big, the rock never had to work out to get big he was big when he was kid, if he never lifted weight in his life he would still be big just flabby

when floyd mayweather got out of jail he was swole, much bigger than his in fight shape, he did 1000 push ups a day while he was locked up, his back was wider he was upper body was way bigger than normal, does that mean he was as big as the Rock no, he was a swole as his body can get

Jerry Seinfield can get on steroids lift the heaviest weights, he will never have a physique like Arnold Schzwarnegger

You have to worry about getting your body to be the best it can be, and not worry about what other people look like
:russ: nikka are you on Addy?

I just asked you what you looked like and you went on another rant about God knows what...you really are a Master Teacher :wow:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Its true, all that protein powder and shyt is a scam

Bulking up also is not good for you, eating when you are already full is not good for you, and is hard on your body

being strong and muscular isn't about weighing a certain amount
To a degree you're right. You don't technically need protein powder but you do need protein to feed the muscles as they tear. Amino acids are for recovery all the science is unnecessary as long as you're somewhat eating healthy. Also veggies have ample amount of carbs and proteins in it to feed the muscles.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I'm a trainer and been in this game over a decade breh. I started off on the bars actually. I still knock out sets of pull-ups, push-ups and dips every week. Calisthenics ain't better than weight lifting. They both have their uses and lead to the same goal because overall they are both resistance training.

Studies are very important, it's tried and tested. You can't just make stuff up cuz it sounds good.

I see more swole dudes on Calisthenics than weight lifting. And every time I see a swole weight lifter they on something.

Just my observation.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
it's been a wave on youtube of older cats getting money off calisthenics

the cut up look lasts to the end

Also staying off fast foods. Eat food that's cooked by strictly black people excluding pork and you're good.

Americans are the fattest ppl with the gayest kids because of all the chemicals they're putting in food.