Calisthenics preachers are the worst, Lifting weights will always make you bigger

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Knowing how to move your bodyweight efficiently and effectively is a prerequisite to moving weights...
Im probably the most in shape person on the coli and the diversity of my workout is next level, so dont fukking quote me...

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Who said anything about gaining or losing weight

like I said you a liar, you don't workout

male Gymnast are like 145-150, and THEY ARE SWOLE

They only do bodyweight exercises and are strong

get outta here, lying ass nikkaz

Facts

People just don’t wanna believe it

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
Spoken like a person that can’t do 20 pull-ups a set lol. This nikka acting like that’s even a lot. That’s Scooby snacks for me:umad:
How much do you weigh? Body type and weight play a huge role.

I'm 200lb and my Max is 14 if I wanna hit 5 sets.

I'm also lower body heavy, and have horse like legs and glutes

87 others

Superstar
Daps
If you say so, lying ain't gonna get you together

For a beginner 20 is a lot, by time you get there you will be shredded, you don't work out
Ohhhh so now it’s for a beginner. Now it’s shredded. What happened to swole? You’re tripping over your own words 3 posts in.:mjlol:

87 others

Superstar
Daps
How much do you weigh? Body type and weight play a huge role.

I'm 200lb and my Max is 14 if I wanna hit 5 sets.

I'm also lower body heavy, and have horse like legs and glutes
I’m a buck fifty lol. Like I said in my initial response to this retard - being able to do 20 pull-ups a set does not make you big.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ohhhh so now it’s for a beginner. Now it’s shredded. What happened to swole? You’re tripping over your own words 3 posts in.:mjlol:

Gymnast are 150 and are shredded and swole

Do pull ups it expands your chest and your shoulders will get big, once again you do ten in a set your shoulders will be bulging, you a liar

you don't work out, you gotta lie on the internet

you claim to be able to do all these exercises with ease but ain't see no gains lmao

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Knowing how to move your bodyweight efficiently and effectively is a prerequisite to moving weights...
Im probably the most in shape person on the coli and the diversity of my workout is next level, so dont fukking quote me...

Post a general template of how your workouts look like

Daps
Yes it will. It will also help you develop the V back alot quicker. In fact pullups are more effective than a full back workout with weights.

nikka pull-ups alone will not get you stronger than weightlifting, why do think dudes at a certain strength level do weighted pull-ups. Key words “weights”

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Just take a man that weighs 200 pounds and imagine him doing 10 sets of pull-ups for 10 reps each time,breh he’s pulling 200 pounds up in the air each and every single time and once his body starts getting tired and still pulling it up that resistance is gonna be something serious,throw in dips and pushups and you getting a crazy workout in. Weights ain’t like that man

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
these are 5 channels i like the most
FitnessFAQs
Calisthenicmovement
Austin Dunham
Tom Merrick
ATHLEAN-X™ - even he talks about the benefits of some calisthenics exercises

the biggest fault with calis from what I've gathered is that if you want to pack on muscle for the legs then you'll have to do some weighted squats which isn't bad. its not about closing off your avenues, more about what you want.

BezO

Highbrow
Daps
Reppin
NYC -> DC
Lifting weights will always making you bigger then just doing straight calisthenics. Stop saying otherwise.
There are some advance exercises that are just as hard, if not harder than liftin' heavy weights, and build muscle accordingly. Without specific trainin', someone that benches 300lbs can't do a planche push up, for example. Benchin' doesn't work on the leverage & body control necessary.

Takin' leverage away makes basic exercises much more difficult. Of course there are limits that don't exist with weights, so no, you won't be an olympic level body builder. But you can pack on a lot of muscle with advanced calisthenics; more than most folks think. And enough to reach most folks goals of strength & size.
Pull-ups will not get you stronger than lifting weights
Depends. 1-hand pull ups will pack on muscle. Curlin' & lat pullin' down almost your bodyweight with one arm is a lot.

Also, where did this bullsh1t about weightlifting not being functional strength come from? So bench pressing, squating, power cleaning, and deadlifting won't build functional strength?
Weights balance themselves. And the positions are stagnant. Lat pull down vs pull up? You don't have to control the bar at all other than pullin' it down. You have to control your body & keep it from swingin' when doin' pull ups. I'd say not AS functional since some things in life don't cooperate like weights.

87 others

Superstar
Daps
Gymnast are 150 and are shredded and swole

Do pull ups it expands your chest and your shoulders will get big, once again you do ten in a set your shoulders will be bulging, you a liar

you don't work out, you gotta lie on the internet

you claim to be able to do all these exercises with ease but ain't see no gains lmao
Now you’re putting words in my mouth. I never said that I had no gains. I actually specifically said that I’m light with a low bodyfat. I’m muscular - just not big. I can’t with this dude. “Your shoulders will be bulging”:mjlol: you don’t even understand the concept of having a “pump”. But I don’t work out - right. You will not grow if you don’t eat to grow - period. And if you eat too much then you will be fat - it doesn’t matter what exercises you do. You are an infuriatingly stupid ass nikka. This is my last reply to you.​