Calisthenics preachers are the worst, Lifting weights will always make you bigger

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Man they in here talking crazy lol I see you know what time it is

i used to be all about weights cuz i was a football nikka. Last 2 yrs though i been all about cali's. Wish LA had the type of Calisthenics parks that NYC and NJ have but we got some cool little spots out here.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What this gotta do with what he asking? If you overeat and don't exercise, you'll get fat. Whether you played professional sports or not. He's trying to say muscle from weight lifting turns into fat or some BS myth that isn't true lol.

Weight lifting has nothing to do with being fat lmao

Most power lifters are fat
IPF_World_Champion_Dean_Bowring_performing_the_three_Powerlifting_moves.jpg

Linemen in football are fat

Its easy for a big fat person to lift weights because they have more fat to burn so they recover faster, so if I'm 300 pound fat guy and I started lifting weights I can easily be putting up massive weights in a short period of time simply because my body can recover faster and I can lift more, it has nothing to do with being in shape

Athletes get fat when they retire because their bodies are broken down
their joints are shredded, they have bad knees, they physically can't work out like they use to because they've damaged their bodies through a career of athletics

the key point to staying healthy is REST, when you push your body to limit constantly and don't get enough rest you will damage the body

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lifting weights will always making you bigger then just doing straight calisthenics. Stop saying otherwise.

Calisthenics are the shyt because you dont need weights. what happens when theres no gym for you to lift or the gym membership is way too much where they overcharge? That shyt comes in handy. I'm trying to learn that shyt and be just as good as the dudes doing that shyt on YouTube.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Weight lifting has nothing to do with being fat lmao

Most power lifters are fat
IPF_World_Champion_Dean_Bowring_performing_the_three_Powerlifting_moves.jpg

Linemen in football are fat

Its easy for a big fat person to lift weights because they have more fat to burn so they recover faster, so if I'm 300 pound fat guy and I started lifting weights I can easily be putting up massive weights in a short period of time simply because my body can recover faster and I can lift more, it has nothing to do with being in shape

Athletes get fat when they retire because their bodies are broken down
their joints are shredded, they have bad knees, they physically can't work out like they use to because they've damaged their bodies through a career of athletics

the key point to staying healthy is REST, when you push your body to limit constantly and don't get enough rest you will damage the body

Breh I don't know what the hell you talking about, you rambling lol.

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm a trainer and been in this game over a decade breh. I started off on the bars actually. I still knock out sets of pull-ups, push-ups and dips every week. Calisthenics ain't better than weight lifting. They both have their uses and lead to the same goal because overall they are both resistance training.

Studies are very important, it's tried and tested. You can't just make stuff up cuz it sounds good.

Calisthenics not better than weightlifting when it comes to what?

87 others

Superstar
Daps
like I said you not doing them right, lmao at working out for years and not seeing in changes your body lmao, I swear the people on here
Right breh, not doing them right - sure. Gaining and losing weight is all about your diet. I’m light and muscular with a low bodyfat - that’s the look I like. If I wanted to gain weight then I would increase my calorie intake. You said something stupid and got called out for it - it is what it is. Being able to do 20 pull-ups in a set does not mean you’re “huge”. You don’t know what you’re talking about - take your L.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
i fukk with this nikkas channel heavy, nice to see him finally post some vids of himself n/h

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh I don't know what the hell you talking about, you rambling lol.

You said athletes get fat because the stop lifting weights lmao, how am I rambling

fat people lift weights all the time, lifting weights has nothing to do with being fat

athletes ruin their bodies that's why they are out of shape because they can't train anymore they have too many injuries
or they just get lazy since they don't have to be in shape anymore

you see guys like TO still in peak condition he never stopped, always trained smart

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Right breh, not doing them right - sure. Gaining and losing weight is all about your diet. I’m light and muscular with a low bodyfat - that’s the look I like. If I wanted to gain weight then I would increase my calorie intake. You said something stupid and got called out for it - it is what it is. Being able to do 20 pull-ups in a set does not mean you’re “huge”. You don’t know what you’re talking about - take your L.

Who said anything about gaining or losing weight

like I said you a liar, you don't workout

male Gymnast are like 145-150, and THEY ARE SWOLE

They only do bodyweight exercises and are strong

get outta here, lying ass nikkaz

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
i used to be all about weights cuz i was a football nikka. Last 2 yrs though i been all about cali's. Wish LA had the type of Calisthenics parks that NYC and NJ have but we got some cool little spots out here.

Thats wassup breh,I think weights are extremely overrated in a sense people think you gotta do it to get big and strong,weights are good for you,but calisthenics are better.

87 others

Superstar
Daps
Who said anything about gaining or losing weight

like I said you a liar, you don't workout

male Gymnast are like 145-150, and THEY ARE SWOLE

They only do bodyweight exercises and are strong

get outta here, lying ass nikkaz
Spoken like a person that can’t do 20 pull-ups a set lol. This nikka acting like that’s even a lot. That’s Scooby snacks for me:umad: