California reparations bill to be signed into law today at 5pm

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
first of all, good shyt!

california folks are fortunate their governor is a dem. had he been a republican he would be saying the same thing the president does...stuff like systemic racism isn't real and racial sensitivity training is racist.

my state ga has a governor who backs everything the president says or does. no way we get something like this until we vote him out.

but this also speaks to how a national reps bill needs to be viewed. the current pres says its a non-starter and will veto if congress puts it on his desk. got to get him out of a decision making role.

cali team can't standby and watch though. yall got to keep on these people and make sure they hit those milestones for this study to turn into something real.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
I see your crew is behind this thread. Ya'll put the bat signal out. :russ: Anyway, Democrats had a bill in the US House for years. Good move by Cali and if we all get out and vote Dem, we may see more of it across the country.

*insert lame emoji *

And no they didn't. Not California. You are talking about the H.R. 40. We know that -- and we have been supporting and pushing that too. RIP Mr. Conyers.

But, thanks!

That's all you had to say! :smile:

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I still say it won't happen but I never said it wasn't worth fighting for I said it's not worth not voting thus making your life harder in hopes for a check from these racist cacs in a country that won't even give white children free healthcare in a pandemic :coffee:
@Houston911 Could you please toss him or block him off this thread for very obvious derailment and thread bait distraction.

I could make this thread turn way out of pocket for dude but out of respect for foundational black Americans/AA and Ados lineage in this thread, we prefer to stay on the topic of discussion minus those with the discontent for ADOS/AA progress. Thank you.

Last edited:

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta

I have seen this before -- it list other states have the Slavery Ordinance as well. This needs to be updated and required for each state.

This really needs to be next up for all chapters.

WcFXuFm.png

Pq2d5Um.png

F6Rc5lJ.png

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Well then what are you in here for? You had nothing to do with this passing, and didn’t support it in any way. Don’t you go around telling folks that say they aren’t voting to stay out of voting threads?
Y’all stay on the topic of discussion- DONT let non factors like GoatSquad Spokemon deter you from the focus. Let me deal with that bantering bullshytter - he’s desperate now that NOTHING that he has spoken against you all has come to fruition. He repeatedly looks dumb as fuk in his attempts to recover from multiple losses and setbacks. Trust - his time is coming.

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I still say it won't happen but I never said it wasn't worth fighting for I said it's not worth not voting thus making your life harder in hopes for a check from these racist cacs in a country that won't even give white children free healthcare in a pandemic :coffee:
This lying piece of shyt. you did everything to call them trump supporters, bots, simulations and every other racist and stereotypical name in the book. When after all is said and done, the only one looking like a Race Troll is you. Go pick up your shyt faggit - your schtick is over. Faneto. Done. Need to go pick a new persona like you pick up cac dyck with your pandering.

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, something will come out of this. But, thanks for the support!

This is just for California and it's not for Federal/National reparations. SO, if you and your family aint from Cali -- this really isn't our concern. We just need to support.

Michigan, Alabama and Illinois are the next three on the list.

Thanks for ignoring the negativity and pessimism, and, you know, putting in some actual fukking work instead of just whining.

Is there a resource brehs can check to get involved with this in their respective communities / states?

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I didn't say they push Republican...I said they let Republicans stay in the white house by not voting for Democrat presidents which is what the Republicans want hence the reason Trump thanked blacks for not voting for his opponent.
Again, you stupid motherk’r - like I told your minion earlier today. Less than 3% of black people support and are on record as voting for Trump. Your own team personas posted up stats 4 yrs ago- you dumbasses can’t even keep up with your own propaganda push.
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tru...u-wonder-about-the-coli.452195/#post-20317168

Like I also said:
If only 1% of Black American people voted for and publicly support Trump - why are you turning this into an ADOS issue? so according to your post, we should really be concerned about you.
:jbhmm:
All of #Trumpset is white so it doesn't matter.

:mjpls:
Only 1 Percent Of Black Voters Support Donald Trump
The GOP presidential nominee polls at a record low among a demographic key to winning the general election.

WASHINGTON ― Rounding out one of the worst weeks in his presidential campaign, Donald Trump faces yet another sad reality. According to new NBC/Wall Street Journal polling released Thursday, only 1 percent of black voters nationally support the Republican nominee.

This is the lowest level of support ever recorded among the demographic, indicating that a sentiment already present among black voters in swing states is widespread. Trump also suffers among Hispanic voters, garnering just 26 percent of their vote, according to an Economist/YouGov poll released earlier this week.

Generating support among voters of color ― whom Trump’s rhetoric habitually alienates ― is key to winning the general election. People of color constitute nearly one-third of eligible voters, making the 2016 electorate the most diverse in U.S. history. This renders it essential for Trump to secure higher numbers of those votes in order to win. President Barack Obama won 93 percent of the black vote and 71 percent of the Hispanic vote nationally in 2012; in 2008, he won over 95 and 67 percent, respectively. The most recent Republican president, George W. Bush, won over 11 percent of African-Americans and 44 percent of Hispanics support in 2004; in 2000 he won 9 and 35 percent, respectively.

The NBC/WSJ poll also shows Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton with a significant advantage among women, all non-white voters, millennials and white voters with a college degree. Trump pulls ahead more narrowly among all white voters, seniors, independents and white voters without a college degree.

In the wake of the two major party conventions, results this week suggest that Clinton’s polling bounce is more sustainable than Trump’s. Not only did she receive a higher bounce in poll numbers, but viewers received Clinton’s acceptance much more positively than they did Trump’s. Post-convention bounces also tend to be more stable when they unify the party, and in the wake of Sen. Bernie Sanders’ (I-Vt.) endorsement, polls indicate that the Democratic Party is more unified than ever before.

Clinton has now reached the level of support she enjoyed before public scrutiny into her use of a private email server. According to our HuffPost Pollster model, which aggregates publicly available polling data, Clinton enjoys an average 9 point lead with third-party candidate Gary Johnson in the race and a 7 point lead in a two-way race.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
Thanks for ignoring the negativity and pessimism, and, you know, putting in some actual fukking work instead of just whining.

Is there a resource brehs can check to get involved with this in their respective communities / states?

We all just have to be supportive and ignore - it's hard though -- cause they lie and troll all day.

What states are you interested in? I may have a direct contact. Many are working with ADOS historians and local and state reps. So, they can put you on the right track.

Here is some Twitter handles. Some Twitter handles have been changed, suspended or closed -- and if the one you need has been - let me know - and I will find the new contact.

Also, you can reach out to:
The Black American D.O.S. Caucus
https://twitter.com/BlackAmCaucus

and the FB Group is good for contacts too:
ADOS: American Descendants of Slavery

#ADOS is online AND in states across the USA- Join us on Twitter- #ADOS

ADOS New York City
https://www.ados.nyc/

ADOS Bay Area(San Francisco):

ADOSBAYAREA (@JWilla5) | Twitter

ADOS Cincinnati:
Adoscincinnati (@adoscincinnati) | Twitter

ADOS Detroit:
https://twitter.com/Dvellyz

ADOS Chicago:

Chicago ADOS (@xks2012) | Twitter

ADOS Lake County Illinois
@ADOSLakeCounty_IL (@adoslakecounty) | Twitter

ADOS Houston:
ADOS Houston (@AdosHouston) | Twitter

ADOS Charlotte:
ADOS Charlotte (@AdosCharlotte) | Twitter

ADOS Pittsburgh:
Pittsburgh ADOS (@AdosPittsburgh) | Twitter

ADOS New Jersey:
ADOS NJ (@ados_nj) | Twitter

ADOS Atlanta:
ADOS Atlanta (@AdosAtlanta) | Twitter

ADOS New Orleans:
ADOS NOLA (@adosnola) | Twitter

ADOS L.A.
ADOS L.A. (@ADOSLosAngeles) | Twitter

ADOS Alabama:
ALADOS (@AL_ADOS) | Twitter

Coastal ADOS-Savannah:
CoastalADOS (@ADOS_Savannah) | Twitter

ADOS Dallas(DFW):
ADOS-Dallas (DFW) (@AdosDallas) | Twitter

ADOS Columbus, OH:
ADOS Columbus (@adoscolumbus) | Twitter

ADOS DMV:
ADOS DMV (@AdosDmv) | Twitter

ADOS Oklahoma:
OKADOS (@OKADOS405) | Twitter

ADOS Philadelphia, PA:
officialADOSPhilly (@USADOSphilly) | Twitter

ADOS Orlando:
ADOSOrlando (@AdosOrlando) | Twitter

ADOS Akron, OH:
ADOS AKRON (@AdosAkron) | Twitter

ADOS San Diego:
San Diego ADOS (@ados_san) | Twitter

ADOS West Palm Beach:
ADOS West Palm Beach (@adoswpb) | Twitter

ADOS Florida:
Florida A.D.O.S (@AdosFl) | Twitter

ADOS Southern California:
ADOSSoCal (@adossocal) | Twitter

ADOS Louisiana:
ADOS_LOUISIANA (@AdosLouisiana) | Twitter

Triangle ADOS(Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill):
Triangle ADOS (@ados_triangle) | Twitter

ADOS Baltimore
ADOSBALTIMORE (@ADOS_BALTIMORE) | Twitter

ADOS Connecticut

ADOS Las Vegas
ADOS Las Vegas (@AdosVegas) | Twitter

EWjmluPU0AAW1OK

***-There are other chapters out there, but either they are not on twitter yet or I just don't know their twitter handle....Indianapolis, Phoenix)

ADOS in Florida

Shifting the dialogue to lineage

EWyrBz0WsAUc2AR

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@CHICAGO @Barnett114 ignore these fukking weirdos.
The way that your bytch ass likes running to the mods for every single infraction, despite your own past commentary on here and acting traumatized whenever past posts Of yours are brought up; I knew your bytch ass would be here with the sassy replies and subbies, sis. See your way out since you rarely have much in terms of intellectual substance to contribute. JBO is that way. Didn’t you cry and whine on here for a whole week for Houston to have your back instead of dealing with your own self inflicted statements?? Do I need to refresh your memory because at least she has a justifiable reason to tag them - you just do it when your frail feelings get hurt.
:francis: