California Estimated to be in a 31 billion dollar surplus next year :banderas:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Democrats.

Saving all kinds of dough by not cleaning up the city.

I'm sorry brother but these current Dems are weak weak. You can't keep embarrassing yourself standing up for them like this.

Are you implying homelessness wasn’t a thing under republicans :wtf:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You just don't stop
Brother we can't just be saying what we're programmed to say without pulling receipts. Paying 30 something percent of your check in a county with 10 million people in a state bragging about surplus with tent citied homeless everywhere is unacceptable.

If you're a democrat you should like spending money yet pressure isn't applied to the homeless problem the same way it's applied to Dave Chappelle. :mjlol:. The constituency is embarrassing.

Last edited:

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
If you are legit homeless, where you gonna go, to some cold ass northern city like Detroit or find your way somewhere with a decent climate so you don't freeze to death.

Damn near every major city in this country is run by democrats. Not all of them have the issue you see in Cali.

If you move to "some cold ass Midwestern city" with a lower cost of living, you won't be homeless anymore with less competition for jobs

Y'all got to be trolling with these types of responses

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Mostly locals and a small minority of out of Towner's. Even smaller minority from out of state.. like 8 percent out of state.

I'm sorry youre gonna have to accept these folks ain't doing shyt and are hoarding money.

Yea the Dems. They done taxed the hell out of everyone and sitting on a nice pile. Fix this homeless problem.

But they probably don't want to fix it because then the county will really lure in the out of state homeless you think are here now

do you have an article supporting this?

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
As expensive and tax heavy that fukking place is, this shouldn’t surprise anyone with common sense. The surplus should be even higher than that!
:ehh:

I say this as a person who enjoys California and thinks that it’s among the top 5 most beautiful states in the country. I would never permanently resided there though. Too much bullshyt, fukkery, and political extremes.
:yeshrug: