Caitlin Clark making only $76K as a rookie, sparks outrage

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
It was an issue when Griner was in the gulag.. they said part of the reason she was over playing in Russia in the off season because she was making more than in the wnba

IT WAS AN ISSUE THAT
WAS RAISED BY WNBA PLAYERS.

THESE IDIOTS DONT REALIZE THAT
WAS MONEY LAUNDERING GOING
ON OVER THERE.

THERE WERE 500 PPL IN THOSE RUSSIAN GYMS.

:devil:
:evil:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM

You had her but where you fukked up is including the “Twitter advanced search”. You can’t fight hood ignorance with anything that sounds scientific cause all they gonna do is call you lame/loser/nerd and thirsty nikkas gonna pile on.

Next time when you know you got someone just hit em with just the factual statements, let them deny it, then follow it up with the evidence but say “this you?”

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
When it comes to sports, Women don't support women.

They just do verbal support on social media. It's not just this generation.
I know women that support women’s rights as they should but REFUSE TO WATCH WOMENS HOOPS.

They like men’s hoops lol and they don’t hoop themselves but refuse to watch women’s smh

For the 8 millionth time - WOMEN ARE NOT THE CORE MARKET FOR SPORTS PERIOD. why do you expect women to all of suddenly be the main audience for women's sports when they don’t even watch male sports? I’m not talking casually going to a game or watching cuz their husband is hogging the tv, I’m talking women don’t sit down Thursday night with the intent to tune into the nba on tnt, so why would they be doing so for the wnba. Shut this dumb ass talking point up

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Anyway…has there ever been a goal number thrown out as to what a rookie deal should reach? Is $150/yr gonna get people to be happy? What’s the benchmark

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
They’ll be fine. People forget how young the WNBA actually is, and also how it really wasn’t that long ago where the NBA itself was an afterthought. Caitlyn is gonna be one of the building blocks of making the league big in the future, like Dr J or Bird/Magic did for the men.
IDK about that, Those guys played in a way few guys did at their times. Clark is good but besides having the ultimate green light at Iowa she just looks like a pure scorer, and to be honest, the scoring and play making in the WNBA CANNOT get much better unless these chicks become substantially more athletic and play faster and jump higher.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
For the 8 millionth time - WOMEN ARE NOT THE CORE MARKET FOR SPORTS PERIOD. why do you expect women to all of suddenly be the main audience for women's sports when they don’t even watch male sports? I’m not talking casually going to a game or watching cuz their husband is hogging the tv, I’m talking women don’t sit down Thursday night with the intent to tune into the nba on tnt, so why would they be doing so for the wnba. Shut this dumb ass talking point up
They not going watch then don't complain about them not getting paid, the money got to come from somewhere.

It's like you ignored the whole premise of the thread.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
They not going watch then don't complain about them not getting paid, the money got to come from somewhere.

It's like you ignored the whole premise of the thread.
Breh, y’all do the same thing whether it’s a man making this point on the players themselves. I wholeheartedly agree, more PEOPLE need to watch, but it’s stupid to act like in any near term it will be an influx of women lifting the league. Not until we raise girls to value sports will that happen