Box Factory

haha
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
completely wrong.

wgn was never the bulls home nikka.

again you are wrong and you think wiki gon help you but it is not.

go watch some games and look at the callsign of the games you goofie.

it was not wgn.

art barr
WGN was never at any point the home of the bulls?

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
"Sunday’s women’s championship game between South Carolina and Iowa brought in 18.87 million viewers on ABC and ESPN, a record for women’s basketball in the United States and the most watched hoops contest of any kind in five years. The women’s final boasted a 90 percent increase over the 9.92 million who tuned in for the 2023 game. The women’s Final Four games averaged 7.17 million and 14.42 million viewers, with the latter game (Iowa vs. Connecticut) setting an all-time record for women’s hoops, until it was broken two days later with the final game."

The college womens final four and championship game got more viewers than last years nba finals. Yet yall act like me saying the women have a SHOT at overtaking the NBA in popularity is blasphemous:mjlol:

And you cant just talk about ratings,we gotta talk visibility. Which NBA player not named Lebron and Steph have been more visible than "The Bayou Barbie" off the court:wow:. ? Dont worry ill wait.

Yall and probably the people marketing the WNBA dont truly understand the potential here.

And just think,womens basketball getting these types of ratings with people viewing womens basketball the way that they do. Yall mock it as a joke,and women dont give a damn about it. Whats going to happen now that likeable teams,likeable stars,fueds being created start to garner attention?

Makes no sense they thought everybody just wanted to see Clark.

There's good young attractive talent coming up. We want to see it.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
You're actually retarded

this is deflection.
you are just wrong.

Plus ignorant.
when i told yo goof ass how to find the right answer.

as i know the answer and you do not.
plus i am not revealing the answer.
till someone digs in the crate to get the answer.

yousa non drawing lame goofie tho and that is a fact.

art barr

art barr