Caitlin Clark making only $76K as a rookie, sparks outrage

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
It's worth noting, that NONE of the women with the money to own a pro sports franchise (outside of Serena's voiced interest in it) have decided to invest in the WNBA.That's more of the reality that owning something that makes no money is not worth whatever moral symbolic victory that can result of it.

The sooner that the WNBA faces the reality that they cannot reach women that spend money, the faster they'll drop these talking points.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I guess people forgot these girls ain't making shyt off their actual game checks.

"I can't believe the numbers are real, the WNBA is literally robbing these women"

If you want to be honest, the WNBA is literally robbing the NBA

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Ain't no different than what Magic, Bird and Jordan had to deal with in the NBA 40-45 years ago.

It took those guys growing the game...putting it on the map and making it global. Which is why the league was able to explode in revenue.

Those guys never got compensated fairly for what they brought to the game. But what Pioneer is ever given their just due?

Caitlin has a chance to become a global phenom....she won't get that back in WNBA money but 25 years from now maybe these chicks can see a million dollar contract because of what she did for the game.

Bird, Magic and Jordan couldn't eat but because of their efforts you got bums like Tobias Harris today making a cool 250+ milly in lifetime earnings.
giphy.gif

He catching strays.
:mjlol: