Caitlin Clark making only $76K as a rookie, sparks outrage

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
If anything she's gonna be on that Wemby hype, the NBA been using his entrance to the league as promotion. Once the season begins she's gonna be all over the sports media.

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
If anything she's gonna be on that Wemby hype, the NBA been using his entrance to the league as promotion. Once the season begins she's gonna be all over the sports media.

Wemby is such a genetic anomaly on top of being a generational talent, he will draw eyes simply because. Even if you don't like Basketball, this is a 7'4" dude who's able to do things most people couldn't imagine doing.

She will have to produce immediately otherwise it's going to be a wrap....Rhonda Rousey was the last chosen white woman, and the minute they saw she wasn't that good it was a wrap for her.

Don't let Cardoso,Pili,Reese and Brink come out the gates hot and she struggles

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Alphabet Gang gonna come for you....but just like @beaniemac said, it's the elephant in the room no one wants to talk about. When the WNBA first started, I watched it a lot. You had a couple that were suspect, but most acted like heterosexual women! They let this stud culture take over and it's damn sure not helping.

My ain't shyt side wants some of these bulldaggers to haze CC, Reese and these new girls on some stud shyt and then they call it out. :lolbron:

Who the fukk wants to take their girl/wife to a game and have Snoop from the wire ass broads eyeing your lady. :what: (couple of cats I know that went to WNBA games had this happen to them :mjlol: )
My dad took me to a Dream game in 2014, it was cool but I know atlanta LGBT community more aggressive now

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:jbhmm:
kkz10o6i9asc1.gif
Them legs raw :mjlol:

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Wemby is such a genetic anomaly on top of being a generational talent, he will draw eyes simply because. Even if you don't like Basketball, this is a 7'4" dude who's able to do things most people couldn't imagine doing.

She will have to produce immediately otherwise it's going to be a wrap....Rhonda Rousey was the last chosen white woman, and the minute they saw she wasn't that good it was a wrap for her.

Don't let Cardoso,Pili,Reese and Brink come out the gates hot and she struggles

I’m not sure why they don’t hype up girls like Aja Wilson or Sabrina Ionescu cause those players are really good. There’s other players that are supposed to be pushed into the media too.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
She'll be fine. The money she'll make outside of the WNBA puts her in a unique position.

the ones who worry are the ones who do gotta take the money and go to China or Spain or even Russia and play and in effect, not have much of an offseason at all.
Yep.

Even got top 20 wnba players playing overseas in the off-season. I know I saw Kayla McBride playing somewhere over there a couple of months ago

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Most of the people who complain about WNBA players not getting paid don't even watch their damn games, nor do they buy jerseys and things like that.

Basic economics. If nobody watches your league, you are not getting paid shyt. Maybe her being so popular will improve the situation couple years from now.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I’m not sure why they don’t hype up girls like Aja Wilson or Sabrina Ionescu cause those players are really good. There’s other players that are supposed to be pushed into the media too.
They do, we just don't give a fukk. They aren't transcendent talents, it is what it is.

We haven't seen a woman do what caitlyn does consistently.

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love

I don't get it, cause Chiney thick ass is on national TV for telecasts...and a lot of viewers don't even realize shes one of the better WNBA players.

There is more than enough room for all these women to get shine, but they're operating like it's female rap.

if anything, these women should have more endorsements than the men, simply because they're able to sell everything from personal hygiene products,to makeup,womens health products/services,apparel and shyt men just can't promote.