CACS catching feelings about Michelle Obama endorsing #BlackGirlsRock

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Nah breh, you got it wrong. If black people disappeared off the face of the earth, they wouldn't be able to practice white supremacy on us. A big part of these racist ass bastids existence is the fact that they csm wake up everyday and be racist against black people. They almost need that shyt to survive and to feel superior.
That's why the have dogs....

Sometimes I think otherwise, but you right....they get off on controlling things and people.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
And by the way, the only reason people have a problem with white only organizations is because every single white organization in the history of this country has been dedicated to the view that blacks are inferior. If white people knew how to form white organizations without being hateful maybe we wouldn't say that's racist.

Black girls rock is not a hateful group. Nor does it subscribe that black girls Rock more or are better than anyone, just rock equally

They don't know how to. Anytime you have extremely large numbers of white people in one place that privilege, cism, and feeling of superiority and hatred towards others always comes out.

Shyt...there was that thread a while back on here about how some white guys were holding up "white power" signs at a high school sporting event. I imagine that's how they feel when they're surrounded by large numbers of other white people everywhere, especially sporting events...that surge of power...they just made their feelings known to the public

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
We're going to have to agree to disagree then, because we obviously seeing it from 2 different points of view. so toss up whatever descriptive terms you like to it, but I disagree with you.
You disagree? What's to disagree with?

YOU admitted to not even knowing what Black Girls Rock was about AFTER IMMEDIATELY writing so negatively about it.

Your knee jerk reaction describes who you are in spirit and will continue to be after you logoff from here, carrying a lazy ass thought process that anything announced as "black" collectively HAS to cause divisions.

It's your go to feelings. There's nothing to disagree with. YOU explicitly displayed that behavior throughout this thread.

Hell outta here.

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
I swear to GOD fukking white people man...:snoop:

A Black woman, married to a black man, who together are raising black daughters can't even have the luxury of saying #BlackGirlsRock....foh.
Keep holding on man, let's hope that a disease that particularly affects white people happens in the future and kills them off.

Sk3ptical

Free Shiesty
Daps
Reppin
#GMB #TeamForeign #7CertsGang
i'm getting sick and tired of seeing these cacs everywhere i go :francis:

a nikka cant go anywhere and not see cacs. *no room for a nikka*
wow.png

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I don't think I've allowed cism to annoy me as much as things have been recently.

These folks are so programmed to find fault with EVERYTHING we do on some "let me find fault in what you're doing FIRST. We can have clarity on it later."

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
I don't think I've allowed cism to annoy me as much as things have been recently.

These folks are so programmed to find fault with EVERYTHING we do on some "let me find fault in what you're doing FIRST. We can have clarity on it later."

as if they really have Moral Authority to tell anybody anything :dahell:

:childplease:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
That's why the have dogs....

Sometimes I think otherwise, but you right....they get off on controlling things and people.

my dad figured this out a long time ago, I remember I asked him what is the deal with them and us. Why do they hate us?

he told me "son its about control, they really don't care if you succeed either, they just want you to KNOW it was because of them, that's their thing."

:wow: