CACS catching feelings about Michelle Obama endorsing #BlackGirlsRock

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
yeah it's about the optics of it.

Let's be honest, white people already have it made. To reiterate that "white girls rock" is tactless and comes across as arrogant and has hints of supremacy.

When an oppressed people trying to build themselves up, to invoke self-esteem in one another and to uplift a community does something like this it's just that - its coming from an oppressed state and comes across less so - however, you have white people who see this and ask why they can't do it. Some of it is because they have never been around black people (black women) to understand the difference. They truly see themselves as equal in stature to black people and ignore...no...take for granted... the privilege their white skin has afforded them.
Let's not forget the obvious: they actually do want to start white only organizations because they're racist as shyt.

And by the way, if a white person wanted to be a part of "black girls rock" black people would welcome them with open arms.

And by the way, there's a TON of white people at historically black colleges.

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
yeah it's about the optics of it.

Let's be honest, white people already have it made. To reiterate that "white girls rock" is tactless and comes across as arrogant and has hints of supremacy.

When an oppressed people trying to build themselves up, to invoke self-esteem in one another and to uplift a community does something like this it's just that - its coming from an oppressed state and comes across less so - however, you have white people who see this and ask why they can't do it. Some of it is because they have never been around black people (black women) to understand the difference. They truly see themselves as equal in stature to black people and ignore...no...take for granted... the privilege their white skin has afforded them.
I actually don't think being white is an advantage, I just think being black is a disadvantage.

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Its utterly amazing how the empathy and compassion cacs have for animals completely disappears when it come to black folks.

:demonic:
If George Zimmerman would have shot a neighbors dog, saying he felt threatened, even though he followed the dog, he would have done jail time. Cute pictures of the dog cuddling with its owner would be all over the TV and people would be outraged of how horrible George is.

Daps
I aint a cracker you stupid ass :childplease:

And you aint gonna do shyt.

Proof: You making empty threats on the internet.

I've lived and bunked with real thugs all my life; you have no thuggery in you. :camby:

:mjlol: Even in this lame attempt to pretend to be black he still calling us thugs. Cac couldnt help himself.

:sas2: Its always the subtle things that give these cacs away.

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
And by the way, the only reason people have a problem with white only organizations is because every single white organization in the history of this country has been dedicated to the view that blacks are inferior. If white people knew how to form white organizations without being hateful maybe we wouldn't say that's racist.

Black girls rock is not a hateful group. Nor does it subscribe that black girls Rock more or are better than anyone, just rock equally

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
What do you want me to say? I was wrong.
If I knew it was an organization and not just a hashtag than I would've commented differently in my initial response to this thread.
do I retract what I said? fukk no, because alot of people only hashtag about issues and don't do shyt to actively correct the issues.
so say whatever you like, whatever make you feel you're right or whatever. No one is looking to make "black bonding" wrong, my issue is with the categorization of human bonding.

I don't like this "black this" "white that" shyt because it still a form of segregation when sit back and truly look at it. We ALL created on the SAME planet by the same Creator. excuse me for not playing into that race-bait shyt.

We ALL were created on the same planet but We ALL DID NOT create segregation. WE ALL did not create an environment that would make an organization such as Black Girls Rock a necessity. That's the kinda bullshyt people with your mindset have, calling black people race baiters for merely trying to survive in an anti black environment that white people created. fukk outta here

Last edited:

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
We ALL were created on the same planet but We ALL DID NOT create segregation. WE ALL did not creative an environment that would make an organization such as Black Girls Rock a necessity. That's the kinda bullshyt people with your mindset have, calling black people race baiters for merely trying to survive in an anti black environment that white people created. fukk outta here

Dear White People,

Would you rather we call it All Girls Rock, then deny every application that's not a black girl? Does that sound familiar white people?

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tumblr_m4gabe9v0d1qjmcaz.gif
that white fragility :wow::sas2::mjlol:

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Y'all beating the shyt out of a dead horse,
answer me this Knicksman20, How many times you've dogged out a Black Woman?
How many times have you called a Black Woman a bytch or hoe?
Do you currently honor Black Woman like Queens
?

I don't expect an honest answer, but regardless... people bullshytting for internet notoriety. I don't buy the shyt, fukk a hash-tag, let's see some actions that facilitate and promote positive change and treatment for Black Women, all that twitter/IG/FB shyt is false bullshyt.

What on earth does this have to do with Black girls rock :what: You're dodging the real issue better than Neo from the Matrix does bullets. I was born & raised by a Black woman. My aunts are Black women & I have the utmost respect for Black women more than any other women. I'm not perfect & never will be but I can honestly say I haven't called a Black woman a bytch since I was a kid. You gonna hold that against me? I also stole candy from Bodega's as a kid so I guess I'm a thief too by your logic. I love Black women & will date & marry a Black woman. The problem is YOUR mindset is cac & you have subscribed to the racist mentality that's part of the problem in this world today. That's exactly why we need these kinds of groups to combat your mindset like the majority of your kind.

Amphibious

Land, water, wherever.
Daps
:mjlol: Even in this lame attempt to pretend to be black he still calling us thugs. Cac couldnt help himself.

:sas2: Its always the subtle things that give these cacs away.

fukk you talkin about dummy, he put a threat on me like a thug would. You're stupid as hell.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
There was a psychologist who did a study saying black women are the most unattractive.

Anytime someone is told to make the "ideal" female, she doesn't have any black features (maybe some full lips)

We're treated as either hypersexualized jezebels or fat angry, neck rolling mammies

And you wonder why we need black girls rock? :dahell:
This. Whites are as oblivious as they are stupid. I'm sure if this was called #homosexualsrock she would have been endlessly praised for it.

I hope all you black women are paying attention to this double standard.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
It's not even about black women being the best. It's about combating western society images that tell black girls from a young age that they're inferior because they don't have straight hair, have darker skin, etc. Groups that are oppressed have ALWAYS responded by creating pride movements, or celebrating themselves. When Irish people were getting treated like shyt they really started expressing pride in themselves. Italian Americans had all types of groups and events to combat the stereotypes that they were all gangsters. And obviously the black pride movement was created as a response to racist attempts to other-ize and oppress black people. If you have a parent over the age of 55-60 ask them what James Brown's Say It Loud meant to them. That shyt helped them get through the day.

I can't link now because I'm at work but I noticed a study came out today that showed that children who suffer from poverty think entirely differently from children who are in middle or upper class households. They have more stress, fear, etc and it has an impact on their educational performance. There was another study a few months ago about many black people in inner cities displaying similar traits of war vets with PTSD. Anyone who refuses to let people suffering like that celebrate themselves and try to cheer each other up/be positive is an a$$hole IMO...
Rare good comment from you. Surprised you didn't defend the cacs here...

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
https://www.isr.umich.edu/home/diversity/resources/white-privilege.pdf

And there's one of the many reasons why #blackgirlsrock is neccessary.

Maybe it'd be different if black people were present in 98% of advertisements, had material catered to them in the majority of schools across the country and world, made up more than 60% of the country's population, controlled 99% of the world's wealth, were represented in 98% of movies and Tv shows, but it is not...

It's not even worth talking to these cacs...they play dumb for us cause really just don't want us to do anything except disappear off the face of the planet.

Nah breh, you got it wrong. If black people disappeared off the face of the earth, they wouldn't be able to practice white supremacy on us. A big part of these racist ass bastids existence is the fact that they can wake up everyday and be racist against black people. They almost need that shyt to survive and to feel superior.

Last edited: