CACS catching feelings about Michelle Obama endorsing #BlackGirlsRock

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
You noticed it too, huh? I thought maybe I was tripping because of their snooty ass accents, but they really are some arrogant motherfukkers :scust:.

I all together can't stand that country South Africa. Cape Town is like Jim Crow America. I feel really sorry for the black majority there.

It proves that having numbers is not enough to defeat the influence of the devils. They get even craftier in environments where they are outnumbered. That is why they need a complete and utter downfall to be taken out of their power seat. They are collapsing from within as we speak.

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
Don't say shyt. This wasnt "race bait shyt." This was shyt thinking on a pig headed and arrogant bigots part trying to fall back. Accept who you are.

Do you know what Heuritics are? Heuristics are mental shortcuts used on first glance that ease the cognitive load of making a decision.

You made the decision that black girls rock was "race bait" "hypocritical" and "biased". It was immediate. Its your instincts. It's who you are when you immediately see black anything. You are ready to find fault. You are looking for the minus sign. You see a red light. You see a brake needing to be pressed. It's who you are in your heart

We're going to have to agree to disagree then, because we obviously seeing it from 2 different points of view. so toss up whatever descriptive terms you like to it, but I disagree with you.

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
White Americans are pound for pound the indisputable retards of the entire cosmos. Europe fukked up so bad when they invaded North America.. They spawned a nation of idiots the world has not seen since before bipedal primates tamed fire.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
What do you want me to say? I was wrong.
If I knew it was an organization and not just a hashtag than I would've commented differently in my initial response to this thread.
do I retract what I said? fukk no, because alot of people only hashtag about issues and don't do shyt to actively correct the issues.
so say whatever you like, whatever make you feel you're right or whatever. No one is looking to make "black bonding" wrong, my issue is with the categorization of human bonding.

I don't like this "black this" "white that" shyt because it still a form of segregation when sit back and truly look at it. We ALL created on the SAME planet by the same Creator. excuse me for not playing into that race-bait shyt.

FOH already, clown. :camby:

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
cacs always crying about some imaginary reverse racism.

What about BET :sadbron:
What about Miss Black America :sadbron:

What about HBCU's :sadbron:
White people just don't want us to have anything. You notice though when there's a Jewish organization they never bring up this "divisive" argument. Those Jews got white people in check.

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
White ppl can have all the privilege and advantage in the world....have their "standard of beauty" be dominant...and STILL BE envious.

Amazing.
They claim that they don't see race and are color blind but if you take a white person to an event that's majority black all of sudden they're not so color blind and start feeling uncomfortable. White people will find some excuse to leave any location if they're the only white person there.
And BTW, there is an organization called "white girls rock" it's called television, movie industry, and corporate America

These same color blind motherfukkers are the same ones saying Edris Elba should never be James Bond.

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Don't know if you're Black or not but the answer is obvious if you're Black. Since when have whites been marginalized since they are the dominant society & the "standard" for beauty around the world? white girls rock would have institutionalized racism attached to it like the kkk that used white power as their label. Trying to help & uplift Black girls & women is not the same for this "white girls rock" nonsense
"White girls rock"= Vogue magazine, Cosmo, People,

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Amazing. We can't have shyt. They started this bullshyt and now wanna get mad because black women are showing confidence? NO ******S YOU CAN'T BE PROUD OF YOURSELVES.

The standard of western hemisphere beauty has been some blonde-blue eyed skinny model. That's what they put on magazines, what they put on TV, and how barbie dolls were made for decades. Meanwhile black women were always told they weren't pretty enough. Hair too nappy, noses too big, skin not white. Any bullshyt excuse.

So yes #blackgirlsrock is a movement that black girls are intelligent and beautiful and they should never feel any inferiority to any other race. I'm proud of the movement.
White folks are terrified at the thought of black people being empowered. That's their worst fear. This is why the media pushes emasculated black males. That's why they hire and promote women and gay blacks in corporate America before masculine black men. They fear what they cant control. When you don't have any pride in yourself its easy to manipulate and control you and you will never live up to your potential.
:ohlawd: so much truth in all this

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
They are not envious. They attempting to MAINTAIN a system of supremacy. This is what they do. They are just making sure there system is Air tight.
This.
The fukked up part is, they treat us worse than any other race and we been here since day 1 like them. These other motherfukkers just got here.

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Seen on FB:

When White People Try To Tell Black People What To Do:

White People: Hey Black people, you need to fix your community right now!
Black People: Okay, what about President Obama's "My Brother's Keeper" program?
White People: OMG WHAT ABOUT WHIIIITEEEEE BOYSSS?!
Black People: Fine, how about ‪#‎BlackGirlsRock‬?
White People: OMGPUMPKINSPICEFUUUUUCKKKINNNG RACCISTTTT!!!
Black People: Whatever, I don't even care what you have to say.
White People: YOU'RE BEING DIVISIVE! I WISH SLAVERYY-----

WHAT THE HELL DO WHITE PEOPLE WANT??!! You don't want Black people to come into your communities, yet you bytch and whine when they make something of their own.
This pretty much sums it up.
People gotta understand that white people "project." It's like that dude always accusing his girlfriend of cheating because he cheats all the time.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Don't know if you're Black or not but the answer is obvious if you're Black. Since when have whites been marginalized since they are the dominant society & the "standard" for beauty around the world? white girls rock would have institutionalized racism attached to it like the kkk that used white power as their label. Trying to help & uplift Black girls & women is not the same for this "white girls rock" nonsense

yeah it's about the optics of it.

Let's be honest, white people already have it made. To reiterate that "white girls rock" is tactless and comes across as arrogant and has hints of supremacy.

When an oppressed people trying to build themselves up, to invoke self-esteem in one another and to uplift a community does something like this it's just that - its coming from an oppressed state and comes across less so - however, you have white people who see this and ask why they can't do it. Some of it is because they have never been around black people (black women) to understand the difference. They truly see themselves as equal in stature to black people and ignore...no...take for granted... the privilege their white skin has afforded them.

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
these Devil's make everything about themselves.

Programs like Black Girls Rock are necessary because for too long Black women have been told by a white supremacist society that they arent good enough. When we in fact know as a people that Black women are the best.

That message doesnt get told through the white man's media, so of course we need our own programs too.

tldr; fukk these crackers and their feelings.
Dear White People,
You want us to assimilate but you won't let us assimilate.