CACS catching feelings about Michelle Obama endorsing #BlackGirlsRock

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
What I was hinting at and touching upon is the fact that when a white person in a position of power says something about WhiteGirlsRock, it will be an uproar. saying BlackGirlsRock is just as touchy and potentially incitement of clashes of ideals as saying WhiteGirlsRock.

How about just saying #WomenRock ?
whats wrong with that? Women (fukk the color, race or any other none meaningful bullshyt title or category) are the most important thing to human species yet we shyt on them all. we don't give a fukk about how women are treated, especially Black Women in America because if we did, then we'd never have a discussion about hash-tagging shyt.

Part of my dislike about this is that it's all bullshyt lipservice. I don't for one minute think hash-tagging #BlackGirlsRock will some how magically change the position of Black Women in America. if we really think our Women rock then we'd do better jobs in treating and honoring them.

this is why I can't discuss race topics with whites, its pointless

propaganda works friend, positive as well as negative. Messages do mean something and when they reach the desired target it does have an effect. The constant uplifting and support that blackwomen get comparatively to black men shows the result positive reinforcement can make in education, careers, etc.

Last edited:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
(just to play the devils advocate here)

how you dude's and women going to react when the next First Lady (who will more than likely be white) say #WhiteGirlsRock or #WhiteGirlsRule ?

:sas2: you all still going to be in support of that or it's automatically all of a sudden racist now?
The fact that you would take the time to paint the below mission statement as something hypocritical and on an even plain to white women says everything abkur your character.

image.jpg

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
this is why I can't discuss race topics with whites, its pointless

propaganda works friend, positive as well as negative. Messages do mean something and when they reach the desired target it does have an effect. The constant uplifting and support that blackwomen get comparatively to black men shows the result of positive reinforcement can make in education, careers, etc.

So fukk making shyt actually better let's all just hashtag shyt huh?

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
The fact that you would take the time to paint the below mission statement as something hypocritical and on an even plain to white women says everything abkur your character.

image.jpg

Swear I didn't know it was an organization. that's what's up, I saw the news article and they didn't mention (or I didn't hear) it being an organization all the focus was on the hashtag. so my mistake.

NYC Rebel

Daps
Smh, thanks for your input.
This is your response?

You corrupted the intent of black girls Rock based on some flawed belief that all things being the same should be addressed at the same time.

I missed this event tonight at the Schomberg.

Knowing you..you'd paint these women as separatists.
fukk outta here.

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I notice the latter very much.

They could be years younger than myself, in their early 20s and they'll talk to me sometimes like I'm a child. Even coming up...they interact with me like I'm just not on their level.

I've even had to embarrass a few in public when they've tried to act like just cause I'm black I didn't possess such and such knowledge on a certain subject they felt like they were experts at when in reality I knew more than them.

You noticed it too, huh? I thought maybe I was tripping because of their snooty ass accents, but they really are some arrogant motherfukkers :scust:.

I all together can't stand that country South Africa. Cape Town is like Jim Crow America. I feel really sorry for the black majority there.

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
This is your response?

You corrupted the intent of black girls Rock based on some flawed belief that all things being the same should be addressed at the same time.

I missed this event tonight at the Schomberg.

Knowing you..you'd paint these women as separatists.
fukk outta here.

You reach tough all because I didn't agree with the hashtagging. as I've admitted, I wasn't fully informed on what it was and had assumed it was only a hashtagging thing. but never have I even said anything in relation to separatism.

NYC Rebel

Daps
Swear I didn't know it was an organization. that's what's up, I saw the news article and they didn't mention (or I didn't hear) it being an organization all the focus was on the hashtag. so my mistake.
You didnt CARE.

Your knee jerk reaction like many whites is to find a black equivalent to longly held and structured white hate.

You don't have a single shred of concern of what exists in that mission statement. Your instinct was to find something nefarious in black bonding. The heuristics you immediately reached for says everything about your character.

"F-f-f-f-fukk trying to understand them. I'm just gonna shyt talk first cuz I just KNOW that's how those Niqqas think!!"

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
You didnt CARE.

Your knee jerk reaction like many whites is to find a black equivalent to longly held and structured white hate.

You don't have a single shred of concern of what exists in that mission statement. Your instinct was to find something nefarious in black bonding. The heuristics you immediately reached for days everything abkur your character

What do you want me to say? I was wrong.
If I knew it was an organization and not just a hashtag than I would've commented differently in my initial response to this thread.
do I retract what I said? fukk no, because alot of people only hashtag about issues and don't do shyt to actively correct the issues.
so say whatever you like, whatever make you feel you're right or whatever. No one is looking to make "black bonding" wrong, my issue is with the categorization of human bonding.

I don't like this "black this" "white that" shyt because it still a form of segregation when sit back and truly look at it. We ALL created on the SAME planet by the same Creator. excuse me for not playing into that race-bait shyt.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
i'm wondering the same thing. i'm tired of commenting on these topics. i just want them destroyed. i'm counting down the days. @Marvel how much longer fam?

Breh, I know it is torturous dealing with these people....we are no doubt living in a nightmare. I get more agitated by the day. I can tell you that we are very very close to the end. The fact that it is on your mind, that no doubt means you are becoming a man of the Most High. I wish I could go every prophecy that has already passed but that would take a long time. I can tell you that 90-95% of the prophecies are completed. The last part of it is going to the worst time ever on the planet. Its like marathon, the hardest part it the end, that is written:

Matthew 24
13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

Do you follow anybody to keep up with the prophecies of the scriptures? I'm in the Bible thread and I post whatever I get sometimes I put up video from various people that align with the scriptures.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-official-bible-study-thread.286210/page-30
Ask me any questions there, if cannot answer it, I can find a brethren that can break it down.

It is important to build your knowledge of what is to come because the more you know and believe the more your faith will stand when all breaks loose because it will happen. I can tell you right now, these Sunday Christians are going to fold as soon as it gets ugly because they are not rooted and lack a foundation. A lot of them are already c00nin so when massa comes with the war machines, they will lose faith because they trusted in massa. This thing is so close, I can smell it, the only thing is that between smelling the meal of the Kingdom and eating the meal of the Kingdom is great tribulation. You just want to make sure that you are sealed before it happens.

NYC Rebel

Daps
What do you want me to say? I was wrong.
If I knew it was an organization and not just a hashtag than I would've commented differently in my initial response to this thread.
do I retract what I said? fukk no, because alot of people only hashtag about issues and don't do shyt to actively correct the issues.
so say whatever you like, whatever make you feel you're right or whatever. No one is looking to make "black bonding" wrong, my issue is with the categorization of human bonding.

I don't like this "black this" "white that" shyt because it still a form of segregation when sit back and truly look at it. We ALL created on the SAME planet by the same Creator. excuse me for not playing into that race-bait shyt.
Don't say shyt. This wasnt "race bait shyt." This was shyt thinking on a pig headed and arrogant bigots part trying to fall back. Accept who you are.

Do you know what Heuritics are? Heuristics are mental shortcuts used on first glance that ease the cognitive load of making a decision.

You made the decision that black girls rock was "race bait" "hypocritical" and "biased". It was immediate. Its your instincts. It's who you are when you immediately see black anything. You are ready to find fault. You are looking for the minus sign. You see a red light. You see a brake needing to be pressed. It's who you are in your heart

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
On da contrary, from your comically oblivious posts, it's not me who will have da prollem being able to process a logic and rational conversation about dis. :francis:

The audacity of a NEANDERTHAL saying a black man can't have a logic and rational conversation :mjlol:

When a person is white then you automatically know they are racist because they benefit from racism aka white supremacy.

Fixed that for you, breh breh :salute:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:yeshrug: it is what it is.....yall should know whats up by now