CACS catching feelings about Michelle Obama endorsing #BlackGirlsRock

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
(just to play the devils advocate here)

how you dude's and women going to react when the next First Lady (who will more than likely be white) say #WhiteGirlsRock or #WhiteGirlsRule ?

:sas2: you all still going to be in support of that or it's automatically all of a sudden racist now?

Don't know if you're Black or not but the answer is obvious if you're Black. Since when have whites been marginalized since they are the dominant society & the "standard" for beauty around the world? white girls rock would have institutionalized racism attached to it like the kkk that used white power as their label. Trying to help & uplift Black girls & women is not the same for this "white girls rock" nonsense

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

how you dude's and women going to react when the next First Lady (who will more than likely be white) say #WhiteGirlsRock or #WhiteGirlsRule ?

:sas2: you all still going to be in support of that or it's automatically all of a sudden racist now?

That's the thing, white girls are told they "rock" 24/7 365 days a year - they don't need an esteem boost. Young black girls aren't celebrated/represented much in society to say nothing of the anti-black media images, hence, BlackGirlsRock.

Amphibious

Land, water, wherever.
Daps
Cave mutant :scusthov:?? You sound like such a corny/shytty parody of a Coli poster:duck:. If you're not really @Brown Ant, it wouldn't shock me if you were Kermit.

You're not fooling anybody :rudy:. You 1 star every problack thread like a coward, and can't bring yourself to truly criticize white supremacy without beating behind the bush, subtly agreeing with the systemm and hiding behind cartoonish hyperbolic transparent language like "cave mutant". You come across like the corniest "black" man ever. Next thing you'll be talking about how you got "jiggy with it" and you felt "funky fresh" the other day :scusthov:.

You're still going at it? :mjlol:

You new age nikkas are a sensitive bunch :sas1:

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
That's the thing, white girls are told they "rock" 24/7 365 days a year - they don't need an esteem boost. Young black girls aren't celebrated/represented much in society to say nothing of the anti-black media images, hence, BlackGirlsRock.

Exactly...

Why do we always have to be made out to be bad? They're the majority, see their images all over everything. Soon as we try to uplift ourselves its a problem. They want W.E.T but they're ALL OVER television, like dominate most of tv. We made BET to give ourselves a CHANNEL to see people and shows like us.

nikkas want all the power AND wanna be able to be victims too. Mad about "black history" or "black history month" when most ALL of history is mainly about their conquests and plunders...want every damn thing

Marl0 Stanfield

Yeshua Ben YHWH
Daps
Reppin
Ojala
Stop worrying about whether wite people like you or not. They don't. It is your responsibility to tax the fukk out of them for this. Run their pockets every time you smell wet dog. Do not have hate in your heart. This is TH chess game. Black vs. White, and it has nothing to do with hate. It's a game for survival and it is our turn to be on the losing end because we won CONSISTENTLY for a VERY LONG TIME. White people have been in power a rat's nostril's worth of time compared to us. We are witnessing the complete moral decay of wite people worldwide, as absolute power corrupts absolutely. Understand the game and befriend them and think like a businessman. Your tears have no value to them. Not even on here do they care. And wtf should they, THEY AREN'T BLACK.

Stop chasing unicorns and empower yourselves economically. You guys are the smartest in most rooms you walk into, that's why you're on here. The convos we have with irl ppl are dumb as fukk, they are idiots. That's why they have Twitter, and Twitter limits the # of characters per msg. To make it easy on the idiots.

Get your money, mane. If a wite offered you the key to a million dollars you would take it. Recognize your dreams and go after them and look at every obstacle on your road as key to your next level of profitability in your journey to your goal. Instead of the wite man having one key to the gold, he's given 100 keys to different ppl scattered throughout your journey. Have game, brehs and brehettes. You have to develop a character that is impervious to emotional connections outside of your predetermined circle of loved ones. Does it sound crazy? It is, but wite ppl can afford to be themselves and wear their bs on their sleeve because they own everything and no one can judge them in a way that could negatively affect their ctrl of everything. We ctrl nothing, and every flash of weakness is a judgment of our perceived inadequacy or instability.

fukk what they think, it's about feeding your family and coming up with your bros n brosephinas n having kids born into wealth n power n safety n education. Run game and do what you gotta do to tax these CACz and achieve your dreams. Dumb nikkaz ain't gone understand but fukk it, you have biz to handle. You got mouths to feed and power n money to finagle n finesse outta these outsiders. They will never understand and they will never care because they can't.

No problemo that means it's time to get yours like the Khazars did in Europe. Start getting money and buying up everything. And everyone.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
White folks are terrified at the thought of black people being empowered. That's their worst fear. This is why the media pushes emasculated black males. That's why they hire and promote women and gay blacks in corporate America before masculine black men. They fear what they cant control. When you don't have any pride in yourself its easy to manipulate and control you and you will never live up to your potential.
:wow:

Daps
Reppin
VOID
They are probably the most collectively racist white people on the planet. Them and Russians.

Even the "well meaning" ones have this palpable sense of internalized superiority when they're trying to be nice to you :dead:.
I notice the latter very much.

They could be years younger than myself, in their early 20s and they'll talk to me sometimes like I'm a child. Even coming up...they interact with me like I'm just not on their level.

I've even had to embarrass a few in public when they've tried to act like just cause I'm black I didn't possess such and such knowledge on a certain subject they felt like they were experts at when in reality I knew more than them.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Michelle donkin'

599ba5c32a0d1a0e720f6a7067001a93.jpg

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly...

Why do we always have to be made out to be bad? They're the majority, see their images all over everything. Soon as we try to uplift ourselves its a problem. They want W.E.T but they're ALL OVER television, like dominate most of tv. We made BET to give ourselves a CHANNEL to see people and shows like us.

nikkas want all the power AND wanna be able to be victims too. Mad about "black history" or "black history month" when most ALL of history is mainly about their conquests and plunders...want every damn thing

BET was made cause outlets for black shows were limited and white channels like MTV and VH1 refused to play videos by black artist. Micheal Jackson was the first black artist played on MTV and that was in 1983. And even when they started playing black videos VH1 used to cut the rap portion out of rnb videos too up until the 90s.

Same thing with HBCU's. Crackas got the nerve to ask why blacks have HBCU's when they are too stupid to realize their racist grandparents who fought to keep blacks out of higher education were the reason HBCU's were founded in the first place.

Cacs are entirely ignorant of their own history. They refuse to teach it too their children in order to fuel their arrogance.

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing

What I was hinting at and touching upon is the fact that when a white person in a position of power says something about WhiteGirlsRock, it will be an uproar. saying BlackGirlsRock is just as touchy and potentially incitement of clashes of ideals as saying WhiteGirlsRock.

How about just saying #WomenRock ?
whats wrong with that? Women (fukk the color, race or any other none meaningful bullshyt title or category) are the most important thing to human species yet we shyt on them all. we don't give a fukk about how women are treated, especially Black Women in America because if we did, then we'd never have a discussion about hash-tagging shyt.

Part of my dislike about this is that it's all bullshyt lipservice. I don't for one minute think hash-tagging #BlackGirlsRock will some how magically change the position of Black Women in America. if we really think our Women rock then we'd do better jobs in treating and honoring them.

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
Don't know if you're Black or not but the answer is obvious if you're Black. Since when have whites been marginalized since they are the dominant society & the "standard" for beauty around the world? white girls rock would have institutionalized racism attached to it like the kkk that used white power as their label. Trying to help & uplift Black girls & women is not the same for this "white girls rock" nonsense

Y'all beating the shyt out of a dead horse,
answer me this Knicksman20, How many times you've dogged out a Black Woman?
How many times have you called a Black Woman a bytch or hoe?
Do you currently honor Black Woman like Queens?

I don't expect an honest answer, but regardless... people bullshytting for internet notoriety. I don't buy the shyt, fukk a hash-tag, let's see some actions that facilitate and promote positive change and treatment for Black Women, all that twitter/IG/FB shyt is false bullshyt.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps

False equivalence.

This isn't an intelligent response.

You'd be the one to tell a fighter against Cancer that other diseases kill too as if it's a competiton.