Cacs about to get mad, Captain America is now a Brother :shaq:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Im saying, It makes it seem taboo for blacks to be heroes when they are just normal people. Makes blacks look like they are subhuman. :beli:

The reality is the mainstream comic book industry (which has mostly white readers) doesn't give a damn about black heroes. The minute the black hero(es) put in legit work in a book and/or there's more than 1-2 of them in a story, many of the fans get super suspicious or go ape shyt. Worst part is that most of the editors and writers are unwilling to give the black characters, male or female, a fair shake.

The comments when Storm and Black Panther were together....:banderas:

tr2k

All Star
Daps
At one point there use to be more non-black slaves,some where white, in America than black slaves. If a movie was made to where those non-black slaves were overlooked and replaced by more black slaves, then no one would say anything.

Now its one more black live action super hero out of the 10 or so that has hit the big screen, its a problem.

Believe or not, blacks are human too. :lolbron:

tr2k

All Star
Daps
The reality is the mainstream comic book industry (which has mostly white readers) doesn't give a damn about black heroes. The minute the black hero(es) put in legit work in a book and/or there's more than 1-2 of them in a story, many of them get super suspicious or go ape shyt.

The comments when Storm and Black Panther were together....:banderas:

They can be replaced by more black comic readers.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
They can be replaced by more black comic readers.

Not at the big 2 (DC and Marvel). Those two have made sure that whatever may appeal to black readers (outside of the major characters) get little shine or shut down. They know their audience and who they want to cater.

At this point, I'd strongly suggest black reader to be on the lookout for indy comics with good representation of black heroes. The big 2 are BSing at the moment.

tr2k

All Star
Daps
Not at the big 2 (DC and Marvel). Those two have made sure that whatever may appeal to black readers (outside of the major characters) get little shine or shut down. They know their audience and who they want to cater.

At this point, I'd strongly suggest black reader to be on the lookout for indy comics with good representation of black heroes. The big 2 are BSing at the moment.
When blacks move into the neighborhood, whites move out.

tr2k

All Star
Daps
Every issue in america ends up black and white. Does no one give a shyt about other minorities?
Blacks are the main issue, then other minorities.
Keep Cap white.. just bring out Black Panther, Luke Cage, and more Falcon:snoop:
Cap is still white. But the White Capt will be dead and Falcon will take his place. Whats the big deal?

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Cap is still white. But the White Capt will be dead and Falcon will take his place. Whats the big deal?
Is that what's going on? I thought it was it was a 'Nick Fury' type of move. I'm black myself so don't get alarmed. Cap was always the ideal white male though.:yeshrug: