WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
HE’S AS WHITE AS YOU ARE FEMALE

HIS TROLLGAME IS WHAT U ASPIRE TO ATTAIN

DO BETTER BRO
Considering one of your other butt buddies had a whole failed exposal thread yesterday where he actually proved himself that I am a woman, call me a man again and ill report your stupid white ass for harrassment save all that man shyt you racist ugly as fuk cac. Find some new comeback white boy. . Stfu before you get bushed again...that's whY this thread was made, white boys interfering in black affairs, being disrespectful and not minding your business,bytch. You and @Mike C

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Considering one of your other butt buddies had a whole failed exposal thread yesterday where he actually proved himself that I am a woman, save all that man shyt you racist ugly as fuk cac. Find some new comeback white boy. . Stfu before you get bushed again...that's whY this thread was made, white boys interfering in black affairs, being disrespectful and not minding your business,bytch. You and @Mike C

WHERE IS THE PROOF HOMEBOY?

IF YOURE NOT TROLLING YOU ARE THE DUMBEST PERSON ON THIS BOARD, AND ITS NOT EVEN CLOSE.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

IF YOURE NOT TROLLING YOU ARE THE DUMBEST PERSON ON THIS BOARD, AND ITS NOT EVEN CLOSE.

Yo breh.

Name three things that disqualify big booty from being big bootay ?

Daily unspoken racism. Name three types of this that are not spoken about...

2Pac or Biggie ? Cyprus Hill or De La Soul? Foxy or Kim?

All will be revealed...

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Mods ... @Sccit @Mike C are two white boys who continue to demean and harass black women like myself, @Harlem Hottie in here by referring to us as "men" and @Mike C referred to a black female as 'nikka". To continue to spread lies, fraudulence, and false information repeatedly without merit is defamatory to us and a form of harassment, against the forum rules. He engages this talk in every thread for the past 7-8 months, I haven't reported this before but enough is enough. Not to mention the racial connotations. Not sure who has what power in here, I wanted to bring this to your attention to make whoever has the capacity to review this . Thank you.
@Houston911
@Barnett114
@BmoreGorilla

Last edited:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Mods ... @Sccit @Mike C are two white boys who continue to demean and harass black women like myself, @Harlem Hottie in here by referring to us as "men" and @Mike C referred to a black female as 'nikka". To continue to spread lies, fraudulence, and false information repeatedly without merit is defamatory to us and a form of harassment, against the forum rules. Not to mention the racial connotations. Not sure who has what power in here, I wanted to bring this to your attention to make whoever has the capacity to review this . Thank you.
@Houston911
@Barnett114

@MikeyC POSTED A PIC SO I DUNO WTF U GOIN ON ABOUT .. AND I PERSONALLY NEVER DENIED MY HERITAGE (ISRAELI)

STOP CRYIN TO THE MODS, U LOOKIN MIGHTY DESPERATE MY DUDE

ITS REALLY HARD FOR ME TO BELIEVE YOURE A FEMALE. REAL TALK. I REALLY DONT WANT TO BELIEVE THAT, BECAUSE THAT WOULD BE INSANE TO ME. I MEAN U GOT 8,500 POSTS IN 1 YEAR. GET SOME FRESH AIR THO.

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@MikeyC POSTED A PIC SO I DUNO WTF U GOIN ON ABOUT .. AND I PERSONALLY NEVER DENIED MY HERITAGE (ISRAELI)

STOP CRYIN TO THE MODS, U LOOKIN MIGHTY DESPERATE MY DUDE

ITS REALLY HARD FOR ME TO BELIEVE YOURE A FEMALE. REAL TALK. I REALLY DONT WANT TO BELIEVE THAT, BECAUSE THAT WOULD BE INSANE TO ME.
@BmoreGorilla @Houston911 @Barnett114 - he continues to be defamatory to my character. Please refer to my above post. This has Been going on without fail for 7-8 months. This is not right for white male posters to harass black women on this forum with false assumptions and lies. EspeciAlly since they are non black and white who engage in this activity. It's racially demeaning and as important- it's lies that are inflammatory. I report them as a last option because he has Bern warned many many times but continued in this way. For months on end . With the trolling, race baiting and demeaning comments at black posters moreso with black women. Yet he remains unchecked . Ignoring us not the only method bc he stalks about us and we should be allowed time defend ourselves especially when he promotes lies .

Last edited:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
@BmoreGorilla @Houston911 @Barnett114 - he continues to be defamatory to my character. Please refer to my above post

THIS IS A SPORTS N RAP FORUM, NOT A COURT ROOM

U TAKE THIS SHIIT WAYYY TOO SERIOUS, SHIITS BAD FOR YOUR HEALTH

SMH @ YOUR LONG ASS STRUGGLE EDIT, U GOT TERRIBLE MANIPULATION SKILLS

:martin:

HOW U MENTION ME IN HERE FIRST N THEN CRY TO THE MODS WHEN I RESPOND?

:snoop:

Last edited:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
THIS IS A SPORTS N RAP FORUM, NOT A COURT ROOM

U TAKE THIS SHIIT WAYYY TO SERIOUS, SHIITS BAD FOR YOUR HEALTH
i actually agree that nicole should take thecoli less serious for her own mental health, but you're still an israeli fukkboi who needed to be banned years ago.

her posts have actual value.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Low Quality Posting
i actually agree that nicole should take thecoli less serious, but you're still an israeli fukkboi who needed to be banned years ago.

YOU ONLY THINK THAT CUZ IM ISRAELI

ITS LITERALLY THE NUMBER 1 REASON SOME CATS ON HERE HATE

SHIIT IS VERY STOORMFRONTESQUE TO BE QUITE HONEST .. U HAVE A LOT MORE IN COMMON WIT THE KKK THAN U REALIZE, YOUNG’N